EU THREATENS TRADE WAR WITH AMERICA OVER SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/597ba2eadda4c80c168b4567/amp

Trump what have you done?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/forbesinternational/2017/07/11/a-russian-pipeline-of-deception-nord-stream-2/
archive.is/XnorU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When your partner is Putin, can you please let Trump negotiate?

stupid dogs

stop threatening your master

Why is America chimping out over Russia again?

more like US congress what have du done?

funny though, that these russian sanctions will hurt soft euros more than hardened russians

>reading the propaganda jew
>reading news
>opening website news
>pasting website news
You are the problem

I know it's a larp if that's true but if it was real trump could use this as an excuse to veto saying does not want to hurt ties to the European world and if congress said no everyone would be giveing them the stink eye but like I said it's a larp.

He already said he's signing it.

This is some 21D chess, r-right pol?

Nope. This is a 98/2 vote for sanctions, with zero proof of any wrongdoing by Russia.

after years of ruining Syria just to get gas from Qatar through Turkey and get rid of Russia completely , EU is now triggered because US is cutting Russian gas from reaching them

Our senate/house is actually one party controlled by globalist and they strong-armed these sanctions into effect since they didn't have hilldawg to do it for them.

Fuck the Senate.

The EU has been hacked by the Russians for many years. They are Putin's puppets.

See, this time it's funny.

I can't keep track of who is on whose side anymore.

Yeah, and it's a move on the order of Trump attacking Syria. This isn't good and only further polarizes the current world situation.

We're now basically prepped up and ready to fight a war with Russia. Something no Americans genuinely want because we know what it'll lead to.

And over Russian interference in the election that hasn't even been proven to have happened and looks to be entirely democrat larping to cover up their own crimes.

he pretty much has to sign it. it passed with like a 98% majority they could just go around him which would make it worse

>"America russia is bad!!!! You gotta punish them!"
>"okay no more gas sales for Russia."
>"WTF THAT'S OUR GAS REEE."

lmao

EU off to save the west again...

If he signs it, he looks bad to Russia.
If he doesn't sign it, he looks bad to the Americans that will scream muh Russia.
It's really a lose lose...

I honestly love that our entire species is so small and pathetic that laying some pipe (all jokes aside) is the epitome of political nonsense.

Uhhhh ..... guys ..... it's a metal tube meant to "transport" some black shit from one part of this shitty planet to another .......................... really ...... I mean ......... fuck; all these things are so small and we're all supposed to believe it's all so meaningful and important?

Fuck .... I want off this Earth - everyone here is so petty over such small meaningless and irrelevant shit it makes me giggle (no joke).

Checked

I just want to know if there's plans on de-escalation with Russia, or if we're really going to war

Because everything says we're going to war right now.

I really wish I were in the financial position to buy a nice house with some farmland in a rural all-white community that's completely self-sufficient on food/electricity/water.

They'll say that anyway.

What exactly does the EU provide for America anyways?

It's about power and control over the other insignificant beings on the planet.

It's not just about moving an energy resource around (we, europe, etc. won't even fucking need the oil inside 5-10 years), it's about having leverage and control over people so you can live like kings/gods.

They will also call him illegitimate president, if he signs it.

Oh shit. Did not think that sanctioning russia would choke the energy distribution to EU. Love your russians but of this is how the EU gets pushed to have France over take germany, this is how you does it.

800 million white europeans who are our genetic brothers and sisters.

I am fucking sick and tired of these fucking wars with white people.

Oh no, we don't get cheese and shitty movies.

So what. Destablize russia for their oil feilds?

So are the Russians our hated enemies or our beloved trading partners? Which is it?

We won't last another.

Fuck the US.

I will continue selling Russia my cheese and tulips.

Not a geopolitical expert. Couldn't tell you why the establishment is absolutely hellbent on punishing 'muh Russia'...or if these sanctions even punish anybody at all.
I just know that 98 of those cocksuckers voted to take power away from the POTUS.

Why does the US sanctions matter to us anyway?

We can trade with whoever the fuck we want

thankfully, only on sanctions, but it's stupid as fuck and makes it significantly harder for Trump to normalize relations with Russia and keep us out of a nuclear war

literally what the flying fuck is congress thinking

It might actually push Russia+Europe together as one bloc, ironically.

>.......................................

europoors colluding with russians smdh did the MSM say they could do this?

>destabilize a nuclear threat

Yes well it's pretty much common knowledge (AT LEAST ON THIS BOARD I HOPE) the reason Europe and the US are being mongrolized is to create a "brownish" racial mixture to replace the white man because they'll be much easier to control 24/7. The brown people who immediately drop everything and hit the ground "praying" to minarets or facing 21.3° N, 39.8° E will never "rebel" because they have no brain or an independent thought of their own in their entire lives.

I fucking love (not really t.t) living on Earth in the 21st century - the entertainment value of watching history unravel is priceless.

It is supposed to cut us off from Russian gas.
We are not allowed to buy that anymore.

Fuck that. We should be able to buy that no matter what.
Alternative = much higher prices = freezing population in wintertime.

So again: fuck the US.

I mean, the NSA and FBI have confirmed without a doubt that there was a massive attempt by Russia/Russian-backed hackers on the election.

So there's evidence.

I'll tell you what they are thinking, it's just like FBIAnon told us, Clinton Foundation donors have already paid for a war with Russia.

FUCK THE EU

Also they can't do shit. Poland has our back

>euros are this cucked

Oh what, the same agencies that are notorious for lying to the American people and fuckinf up their intelligence constantly? Yeah, I think I'll pass on that one. Everyone has an agenda and they're no different. I'm not even a fan of Trump either and I can see it's all bullshit.

where's the damn evidence?

Why is Merkel so based, lads?

I agree, and I imagine a majority of the educated populace does as well.

But something had to happen in retaliation to Russia's attempt to hack the election. These sanctions are honestly the safest route for America, but of course with the republicans in control, they're going to try and force the American monopoly.

This is effectivley US cutting trade imbalance with germany, it's a good thing for US. hopefully chaos in Germany.

Poor cucked Europeans. I hope you all freeze to death and starve this winter because daddy Russia isn't giving you any fuel. Just goes to show what parasites you are.

Independent investigations, congressional hearings, and senate testimony state this to be fact too.

While the three letter agencies can be shady mass murderers at times, I have faith that they get their shit together when something like this happens.

It actually stinks to high heaven of rex tillerson working american geopolitics to get oil deals for exxon

literally the same pay to play bullshit that hillary and mccain were doing

You have a woman as a head of government. Hang your head in shame Germany, just like I do. It's not something to be proud of.

Well, the thing with investigations, they generally keep important evidence, classified evidence, and classified testimony behind closed doors.

I'd go for some news articles, but the argument of fake news and ((((muh jeeeeewwwws))) tends to be prevalent. I'm sure you can google, read some, and make your own decision.

So, you didn't catch the testimony yesterday, huh? That it was the DNC and Fusion GPS paying Russians for disinfo about Trump?

If you truly believe the talking points you are spewing, then I'm not going to argue with you.
You are naive, or a troll. Either way, I'm not wasting any more time with you.

Iraq War you stupid shitstain. The intelligence community exists to feed you lies and bypass democracy.

Why though? The Senate goes against Trump, time and time again.

Why not tell the warhawks on both sides to fuck off.

My research has always pointed to a phishing leak out of Ukraine on the Podesta hack. They should at least get the country right,

People now will call it corruption and such, but they should read back through history and learn about what made excellent diplomats effective.

There are the exceptions to the rule, but for the majority, political maneuvering and strategy has heavily relied on the 'scratch my back, I scratch yours' policy.

Independent investigations conducted by whom? The New York Times? And what new evidence are congressional hearings supposed to bring forward? Everyone knows those are just for show.

Honest to God, if there was any real evidence then he'd be impeached by now or everyone would be suing the administration. None of that is happening which just goes to show that as much as everyone screams "Russia collusion" it doesn't make it so. Show me evidence of Trump indirectly contacting Putin before the election and I'll believe you.

I really want this shit to be over and for Pence to become president. But I know that's not going to happen.

Russia thwarted the US plans to take over Ukraine and Syria. So our leftist Goverment is butthurt over Russia.

Check em
Trump won't be impeached

Billions and billions of dollars might seem insignificant to you, but it's obviously worth starting proxy wars over to some.

>If the Poles don't fall in line and respect democracy and refugees we will fine and sanction them!.
>Wait..What.. Trump?!.. Noooo! Don't sanction Russia, they didn't do nuffin (We need our gas).

I don't support the sanctions on Russia but the EU needs to shove their hypocrisy up their own ass

This is fucking bullshit. A bunch of senators push for a war that nobody fucking wants. We should honestly start arresting these senators. They should be disposed of and removed from office. They are clearly unfit to be representatives of America in any way whatsoever. They are not listening to the people; they are listening to their puppet masters and pushing for an apocalyptic war that could be responsible for the death of millions.

These senators are political terrorists and should be placed in jail before they strip away the rest of our rights without consulting the people. If they push for a war without the people, imagine what they will push for once war hits. They will destroy America. Traitors, the lot of them. They should be all tried for treason.

Based Rand voted against it.
And that commie fuck Sanders would you believe.

Hunter Biden and Burisma in Ukraine might be something else to look at...speaking of oil and gas and such...

Exactly.
First they said nuclear warhead on ICBM possible in about 3-5 years, now it's 2018.

This.
>hehe can't veto this veto-proof bill, Drumpf
>wait, no, don't actually sing it, try to veto it anyway WAIT!

Did I say anything about the DNC, or Fusion GPS? Don't just assume someone is instantly going go libturd just because you can throw buzzwords too.

I haven't said that it isn't possible for both sides to be playing the same game. It's extremely obvious that they likely are. What remains to be seen is to what extent for each party.

I hope the EU suffers big league. They'll realise with the scarce resources they won't be able to sustain their population with all those additional refugees.

Pathetic Goverment wont do a thing to help Americans .Yet they all jump to action when it against Europe.

>the Jews want to fuck up Russia a second time...WW3 soon.

So, again, there is zero PROOF of Russian GOVT interference in the election.

But, in your mind, is it okay that the US interferes in foreign elections? To include murdering sitting leaders? Or spending taxpayer money to campaign for candidates in other countries?

And honestly what were they expecting? Did they think that if Hillary won she wasn't going to sanction Russia with all the stink? Do you guys remember the climate around Russia towards the end of the election? Hillary was on a fucking warpath against them, shit was grim. How did Europe not see this coming?

And also, maybe I'm just an ignorant burger, but why the FUCK is germany speaking for Europe?

> Russia dindu nuffin
Just stop this meme, KGB was involved in majority of elections during cold war and they are doing whatever they can and watch developments very carefully. You can read how it operates in Mitrokhin archives for example. To believe they are good boy is retarded - they were involved 100%. Usually it is not that noticeable but this time Russia got some backslash for it. That's how it is.

Do you use the EU as a synonym of Continentals already? Sad bong.

No one has seen any proof of that. Could you.?

Who are you referring to? This was a 98-2 vote with only Rand Paul (Republican) and Bernie Sanders (Independent/Democrat) voting no.

No one in the American government is jumping to help Europe. Even the Dems don't give a shit about Europe.

we have jews in the eu parlament too

checked

But Mueller? A special counsel is still a special, independent, investigation. And they agree with the confirmation of the Russian attempt.

And did I say it was specifically for Trump? It's for his campaign, and possibly the entire GOP itself. Just like the DNC and the things coming to light with their investigation.

Something to this extent is going to take a long time, because they're going to treat it like a RICO case depending on the extent of the crimes committed. If something happens, it'll happen at once. It may be a few people arrested, it could be a lot.

So, Mueller has spoken about Russian collusion? Can you provide a link to that?

Just because you haven't seen the proof they claim to have, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's a logical fallacy, don't be fucking retarded.

Look up any major case by the FBI, CIA, or NSA. VERY little information about evidence is released before it's brought to court. It allows for an impartial jury, and prevents the defense from being able to cover up certain crimes.

Germany has always spoken for Europe. The EU is the Fourth Reich in disguise. With us leaving, it'll give them an even tighter grip. Only France will have the ability to oppose them.

Does anyone know if the Russian sanctions will benefit Ukraine in any way?

What's a "Ukraine"?

Oh yeah, I'm fucking retarded.
You're claiming proof, without providing any.
And impartial jury? Are you fucking kidding? 24/7 media coverage going on 8 months now.
You said Mueller agreed with the collusion. Post proof.

Did I misspell it? The country that Biden and McCain have a ton of money invested in. For oil and gas. Sits close to 'muh Russia'.

That's whole the point forbes.com/sites/forbesinternational/2017/07/11/a-russian-pipeline-of-deception-nord-stream-2/

They don't want Russia to pick countries they favor. Just wait until """Ukrainian guerillas""" blow up pipelines as they have threatened.

This. I was under the impression he still hadn't given any indication.

Let's archive it archive.is/XnorU

Trump knows his hands are tied here desu, too many people making too much out of the Russia witch hunt and if he didn't sign a 98-2 sanction against them then it would just give more volume to the "muh Russia" screaming.
Yes its awful policy, no he doesn't have a choice.

Because it's impossible to give proof that isn't publicly available. It doesn't work like that, and it never has.

And impartial as in they haven't been able to review the evidence in tandem with news/media spin. In a case like this, it's impossible for anyone to not know both stories. But it is possible to keep them from having both sides evidence before the case as well, giving them a chance to attempt to alter or cover up certain things.

Never heard of it.

Only politically
Which is important for Minsk process
Russia should be punished