Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Wowzers...

I'm dating a mixed girl myself, and I'm more worried about the potential mental illness factors.

Also, I've fucked legit black chicks and they always smell weird. Not bad necessarily, just distinctive

Anyone else notice that?

totally proved a point OP, well done, now we all know how black womeyns really look, thank you for enlightening us

>ly

Mods, prune this thread again.

This entire board is a waste of time but most people waste the majority of their time anyway

Cocoa butter.
Did you also notice how their skin is so much softer than whites?

anyone got pics of deniros monster children?

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

I am not fucking a nigger. I will never see niggers as human. Sieg Heil.

NO. I don't get that close to niggers.

I don't know who I hate more. Niggers or Trannies.

Nah i've smelled cocoa butter before. It's not like that. Kinda like if grapes were musky/"full bodied" instead of sharp. I'm probably off on that, but that's just the image that comes to mind

And no, not really. One had decent skin the others were kinda dry

Stop replying to this thread you stupid fucks, you're no better that the baiter that created this thread. Sage and leave.

>mental illness

Mixed girls tend to be batshit crazy. Think about a black girl but 200% insane because of culture identity.

How do muslims smell?

Don't racemix because the white rae the world is doomed. /fixed

Usually I agree, this one doesn't really seem to be.

The black chicks were way crazier

FUCKING KEYBOARD

Don't racemix because without the white race the world is doomed. /fixed

she's one of the prettiest black girls I've ever seen, and she's still a 7,5/10

All blacks smell different than whites.
Their sweat is distinctively pungent.
You notice it more if you sleep with them LOL

It's much worse for mixed boys. Almost all of them end up having huge identity issues.

How will mixed boy in pic ever identify with white culture?

That nipple.

Its some weird oil shit that niggers put in their hair.

I notice when I passem too, the noticing from bangin is cause im literally on top of them

You can fix trannies by killing leftists and progressive institutions. But i don't think niggers have an immediate solution.

Just be there for your kids to teach them about where they hail from and they won't be fucked up drug dealers.

>le deniro meme
It was puberty, he grew up just fine.

I want to white genocide in her vagina.
I want to kill millions and millions of little white children deep, deep inside of her.

That's the kid from his first wife you doofus

sage all jewery

I miss colonization

That might be a man seeing as there are no tits present

Anyone has seen studies on how many generations it takes to breed out the nappy hair from mixed people? Afro hair are such a mess.
All in all, I think interracial dating can be exciting in the short term but it's a huge waste time if you're looking to settle down.

nappy in 1 if your hairs god tier straight. 2 if not

Still very curly though

She may be 9/10 for a negress, but she's 6/10 for a white woman. Nothing special desu.

|
|>
|
I wonder who could be behind this post...

>don't race mix because your children will be disgu-

woah................