Sweden constantly enforces the 'come here, no borders' message

Sweden constantly enforces the 'come here, no borders' message.

So what happens if I try emigrate with the intention of settling there?

Will they accomodate me in the same means they do their other economic migrants or will I be persecuted or refused due to the colour of my white skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QDKWX
archive.is/eVHhg
youtube.com/watch?v=GZQh9kcR40k
gravbortskane.se/
migrationsverket.se/English/Startpage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many women can you rape in an hour?

>white
>going to Sweden

Get tested for down syndrome, mate.

How many dingos can you rape in an hour?

>Jews and Muslims asking about rape ability

Sounds about right

I'm sorry to hear you have trouble getting it up.

I'm fine if the woman isn't stricken with terror. You wouldn't understand, Ahmed.

>be confronted with koala cuntfucker dick
>"not stricken with terror"

Doubtful.

I tried a few years ago they said no. Apparently you need to be a nigger or arab child rapist to be allowed in

If you already in EU your pretty much free to move around but Sweden has put restrictions on white and honorary aryan immigrants

Are you from a wartorn country in the grip of violence and poverty?

>having to resort to lame insults

I'm white and hospitable, Ahmed. Women come willingly to my advances. Sorry that you're brown and aggressive.

This is literally as much as I'd expect. They really are just orchestrating their own destruction, aren't they?

>roadkill dingos are women

Nice try.

>Wartorn

Careful with those kinds of prerequisites.

Its insane but yes its what they want. It's also what lefties want here as well.

We're almost 80% white. Stop being an irritation you fucking Muslim cunt. I have a pulled pork sandwich to eat.

>non-humanoid species
>"we're white"

Uppity.

There is zero possible logical explanations for policies like this. At least for us we'll Cronulla any lippy cunts pushing for that when they get too annoying.

What about me?
Only serious answers pls

>Colonised by a European nation

You might be confusing us with an invasion like your brethren back in the 1500s and well, Europe now.

Actual Swede here.

If you are a hardworking person of any race, that tries to integrate and learn the language, you WILL be sent away, fucking guaranteed.

When I was in gymnasium (swedish highschool) we had a guy that studied his ass off, spoke really swedish really well and worked on weekends and evenings. Guess what, of course he got sent home, for some retarded reason.

Meanwhile a dude that has committed around 30 different crimes and probably hasn't contributed to anything his whole life can not "under any circumstances" be sent away according to the prosecutor in one the trials. He's still here. :^)

Why does your country hate itself so much? I understand the Jews have been hard at it for almost six decades in your schooling system but surely that's not enough to eradicate patriotism and self-preservation?

Hope so but Melbourne is a lost cause and so is much of Sydney now on the west side. It's only us up in Brissy keeping the aussie culture alive mate

Get a job and you'll be fine.
Take the memes with a bit (or truckload) of salt.

Also our police is actively working against the interests of their own people and are refusing to do their jobs.

There is a phenomenon here; if you are an ethnic swede comitting a crime, ANYTHING, maybe even just defending yourself, you can bet your ass the police will be there faster than you can blink. I mean, they constantly complain about being under stuffed and not having enough resources, they can't/won't even enter some "dangerous" suburbs here, that they call no-go zones, meanwhile they find the time to organize a whole fucking batallion or something to go to fucking GOTLAND where a protest is going on about an actual crime that a fucking shitskin committed.

Yes but how are you supposed to do it?
Just buy a ticket, show up at the airport and ask for free stuff?

Melbourne ain't lost, it's just that Swanston st, Brunswick and so many uni areas are filled with ridiculously vocal SJWs. Even the chink immigrants hate those cunts. The silent majority is huge here and you'll witness it when Andrews gets kicked out in an absolute landslide.

The only problem is all our parties are of the same ilk here. God i hate our politicians.

under staffed*

We are slowly taking our country back. SD is our largest party right now by far. At this rate they will probably have their own majority in the election after the next.

I really want to live there for a year just so I can compile a catalogue for a book. How can I do this without being thrown out or paying enormous expense?

Set up a job before you get here you fucking leech.

Why do you want to come here?

Free gibs? Sorry, not dark enough.

Are you a criminal? Too bad, that's the only ones we're taking.

Want some extra luxuries? Oh sorry, you have to be in ISIS.

You Swedes on here keep saying this but I remain unconvinced until they're a party in control and dictating policy.

I really feel lucky that I did not buy the holiday home I was so close to doing a few years ago in Sweden. I am sure it would be squat shack for shitskins by now

Take your jihadi shitposting to leddit mr. Ficki Ficki

Not him but I want to come there because I want to write a book . Happy to work in the interim. Apparently I'm undesirable because of my skin colour though.

What do I have to do? Go to Africa and then emigrate on a boat with thousands of niggers?

>Set up a job before you get here you fucking leech.
Why would any swedish company offer a job to someone in El Salvador?

>Why do you want to come here?
Money and blonde girls.
Once I get both I want to return to my country tbqfhs (to be quite fucking honest senpai).

I have a hard time believing they will ever be able to form government. They will never get 51% on their own, and I have a hard time believing that any other parties would cooperate with them. Not impossible if the right wing "alliansen" gets desperate for power, but I doubt it.

Yes you are very lucky. There was some serious talk a while ago about forcefully confiscating our holiday homes in the countryside to accomodate our new friends, thankfully it didn't happen, but to even have to fucking discussion?!

Also if you are not there a few times a year atleast, it will get raided by roaming gypsies.

Sounds insane? Yes I know, but it's true.

this
archive.is/QDKWX
archive.is/eVHhg
>be christian in Egypt
>dad and uncle gets murdered
>mom and brother gets kidnapped
>immigrate to Sweden
>start school and works hard everyday to become a plumber
>doesn't commit crime and lives by the law
>gets deported

Meanwhile
>be muslim from Afghanistan
>join ISIS
>move to Sweden
>rape women and commit lots of crime
>no sentence and no deportation

I really fucking hate how this system works

When will civil war start Swedanon?

Go to another country first that is less strict on getting residency, then once you're a EU citizen you can move to Sweden freely

So where does the slow win and eventual victory for your country come?

It probably has to do something about the guy not originally being from a wartorn country so he is not in "need" of a permission to stay in the country as his own country is good enough for him so to speak.

Most of the countries that are poor and watorn are from african and middle-eastern continents and therefore it might look like that sweden is literally trying to annihilate it's own people intentionally.

Central Americans are truly a pest.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with the people deciding who stays/leaves?

I don't want to live in Sweden. Read the thread. I want to write a book. I will sacrifice a year of my life in that hell hole for it but I need guidance before I commit.

If an illiterate peasant from Central America stole your job, that speaks bad of you.

>shit comeback my 11yo cosin could beat
german sense of humour

No idea
They are very fucking retarded though

If they want to have immigrants don't deport the ones that are doing something for society and is actually working

It will have to get worse before it will get better. It will require people in general to wake up and see through the post-modern feminazi bullshit.

We have actual feminazis that buy the ideology. We have the apologists that kind of agree with feminazis, but can agree that they are somewhat extreme. Then we have right wingers that haven't realized there's a problem yet. And we have all the pissed off SD plebs.

At the very least the normal right wingers and centrists will have to wake up before we see any change. Too many apologists around for the post-modern doctrine at this point, even in right wing.

as a non-swedish white person i dont imagine how youd enjoy yourself there, not speaking swedish and not being desirable to females for having white skin

>It will have to get worse before it will get better. I

I have used this terminology often on Sup Forums,however I'm not sure it can really get worse at this point for you country. I consider you at critical point and in desperate need of change. Every point you raise after this relies on this possibility of similar viewpoints. It's not enough to save you. You need a leader and a movement.

>be swede clown
>go to center for to helps muslim kids intergrate
>center is full of 30yrs old beard men pretend be 14
>30yrs old beard men see clown and think is prostitute
>CCTV captures ClownRape.AVI
>sad painted clown eyes
>no one believes real tears
>floppy clown shoes flaps during rape
>big red clown nose honks with every thrust
>Jew immigration supervisor watch CCTV and masturbates
>clown blames himself for trying to communicate better
>develop clown drink problem and kills self
>Achievement unlocked Advanced Cuckery LEVEL 9000

>Be Christian in Sweden
>Get deported
youtube.com/watch?v=GZQh9kcR40k

>pacified cuckolds
>civil war
pick one

I hope you wake up and don't turn into a shithole like France.

you did say you identify as a black arab right?

It can get a lot worse. Our "no go zones" still don't deter me. When I start feeling unsafe to the point that I wouldn't set foot in these areas, I think that's when we will see change. But that's still some distance away.

When those fuckers start treating regular people like they do police and journalists right now, then we will see some change in the political landscape. I don't think much will happen until then.

I think the problem right now has more to do with schools than anything else. Our schools just aren't equipped to handle disagreeable men. I think a lot of the same issues can be applied to immigrants and disagreeable native young men. The Swedish school system just isn't equipped to handle anything other than obedient girls. Our society as a whole don't know what to do with individuals that just say "fuck you" instead of playing along nicely.

>inb4 sweden yes

If you are a hardworking legal immigrant that is obeying the law and is learning the language and is christian you are welcome
Others can get the fuck out

you would not like it, but if you want to save Europe, you have to go undercover and infiltrate in to the ranks of this idiots

You should start proposing even more outrages ideas, in an attempt to ruin Sweden in to a total loss state.

And may be Europe will weak up, remember, Sweden is lost already, you should go with a Samson option here my friend.

When will whites become racially motivated serial killers?

when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east

Why does it seem so out of the question?

>Sweden constantly enforces the 'come here, no borders' message.
wrong

Nah, you will be held back like all the other white refugees from ukraine or south africa.

Exactly... the Visengrad 4 countries like Czech republic took thousands of refugees in from ukraine, and so far were given zero credit. Yet EU is making it sound like they take no refugees just because they dont wanna take any muslim shitskins that merkel invited.

Get a gf/bf and wait at least one year, then you can come as sambo, that means you are in an official relationship. With that status you can do everything here for 2 years: study, work and go around Europe. Then, you can apply again for another 2 years. And so on until you get the permanent residence.
Get a job before you come, wait ca one year and same and u get same right as sambo.
Get married in sweden with a swedish person and you get permanent residence.
If you have a european passport you can come and stay as long as you want, with same rights as sambo status.
Godspeed you user

As if most swedes are christians themselves. Get that shit out of here. I'm an ex-muslim and I loathe weak Swedish men, especially those in the inner city. Fix your men and everything fall into place.

Went to IKEA last week and sat in one of the living rooms with the fire on. It was so comfy. Its the way of life in Scandinavia, hygge.

>>Brissy keeping the Aussie culture alive?

You got to be joking mate! Here in Perth its still far more aussie, although the northern suburbs have the largest concentration of poms outside of England.

>Get a gf/bf and wait at least one year, then you can come as sambo, that means you are in an official relationship.
So you can only get in as long as you contribute to the BLACKED process?

>Jew immigration supervisor watch CCTV and masturbates

It's not that hard. I have eight relatives who either lived (left voluntarily) or still live in Sweden and got there before Croatia joined the EU.

The civil war never ended.

gravbortskane.se/

Pic related (Dig away Skåne)

Well, if you are mexican and you are with a swedish, you are right.

It's like Sweden, Germany & UK are on a war with each other on whose the most cucked country.

"""german"""

What the fuck? Im now 100% sure that this is another kike tactic to get whites and Arabs to hate each other more. The guy who got deported for no reason will hate swedes for deporting him for no reason and the swedes will hate Arabs because the only ones allowed in their country are the shitty ones.

you know better.

you had the chance in australia and you have a better chance in sweden.

so you will not receive any help. and you're a scumbag for avoiding the legal immigration.

ahem

No. Immigrants should be housed in neighbouring muslim countries. Not shipped to incomparable countries. This is a recipe for disaster.

migrationsverket.se/English/Startpage.html

You wuz nordic n sheeeiiit