Explain this, r/The_Donald likes

Explain this, r/The_Donald likes.

Shalom OP

“President Donald J. Trump read early drafts of the bill and negotiated regarding critical elements of it,” a statement from the White House read. “He has now reviewed the final version and, based on its responsiveness to his negotiations, approves the bill and intends to sign it.”

He actively negotiated sanctions against Russia. Impossible to defend the traitor

If he vetoes, the democrat faggots will just accuse him of colluding with Russia again.

So? Who cares what those fucks think? He's doing everything he fought against. Almost as if it was his plan all along

Do le_dolanders unironically think that Trump does willingly everything he does? Like that attack on Syria? Did they learn nothing from the elections, all the talk about 4D chess but they keep thinking in 2D linear fashion?

Obviously Trump wants to get good relations with Russia, but he will have to find a non-obvious way to do it.

the guy has no choice
your letter agencies have him pretty much on their strings
too bad

They literally flip flop whenever Trump does and are an entire leddit of yes-men. A good example would be Syria

>intervening in the middle east is bad
>1 month goes by
>wtf i love intervening in the middle east now

And anyone who steps out of line is banned for "concern trolling". Because having any doubt is banned

>majority of congress traitors vote for sanctions
>can't oppose them without getting le russia collusion faggots fired up
That's exactly what happened

Next move Trump needs to make is to destroy filibuster and then impose term limits. Both as executive orders

The bill is veto proof. There is nothing he can do about. Maybe a signing statement. Hey, it pisses the Germans, French and most of the EU off, so it can't be all bad.

How the fuck is that even possible?

Face it. He has very little power and it is diminishing by the day. He could try fighting against sanctions but he could not pull if off. This duck is dead in the water. Barron 2024!

didn't Putin help Hillary? fuck Russia. get sanctions you fucking cuckolds

What part. The bill passed both houses with huge majorities (400-9). He could veto and then they would override.

why would you piss off your allies? Especially when you piss of most of the world? Do you really believe US could take on the world or something

>He's doing everything he fought against.
How? He just said it would be nice to get along with russia
Clearly its not working with him.
I doubt many people voted for Trump because they wanted to get along with Russia.

Google pocket veto, kike

Putin helped everybody
he's like Jesus
repent

They hate trump. And now all the Trump hatred has fucked them with this stupid bill. Hopefully they will think about that in the future.

he didn't help Trump. he made secret deals with king nigger and Hilary. hey sanctioned

Ukraine and Their trade with North Korea would make me sign it too.

Russians are just white niggers at the end of the day.

It still becomes law, nigger. It just takes longer.

>passes the senate 98-2 and the house 400-9
>it's still trump's fault and no one else's

You can always just remove sanctions later. Russia always finds a way anyway. It also helps utterly destroy the Russia narrative and make those people seem even more retarded.

The bill is veto proof. Better to look at who did and didn't vote for it. Did your senator or house rep vote for it? Rand Paul is the only senator that didn't vote for it. Anyway if he doesn't sign it. The media will say ah ha! And it's over pence will happily sign it. Even still congress can override a veto with 2/3 vote which they have. Also Germany and France are pissed. Let them rant soo hard about it that trump gets too say "our eu allies are suffering I have no choice I must repeal these sanctions"

Nah, much more likely sanctions won't be removed, and neither will Russia narrative in the US go away
But what about Russian hackers hacking the shit out of whatever?

Now Im starting to like this guy.

WTF I LIKE DROPMPH NOW

Russia didn't provide wikileaks.

good
eurasianist fags need the rope

All parties want war, but not the total annihalation kind. It's already been agreed upon by both sides. It's healthy competition, always has and always will.

Bit don't you trust the CIA? A hundred and eleven brave men died for your country blah blah

How could you

fuck Russia

I did. Not my main reason for support, but was a positive.
Any Europeans want to fight Russia, go right on ahead and reduce your public healthcare/other programs, and spend more on your military budgets. I'm enthusiastic for helicopter rides myself, sir, and nonetheless, it's not 1985 anymore. Is it?

Ukraine, Georgia, Crimea, Syrian fanatics, and Euros should just have to world-police themselves.

Reading the comments on here makes it seem like some of you guys don't even understand that
1) Putin and Xi chong bong fong dong schlong are not constantly trying to hack us (as we are them)
2)Sanctions are not in the interest of US oil companies, particularly in Russia and Europe

A mistake. But you know orange Hitler, keeps making many. #Bashthefas