/bsg/ BLACK Supremacy General

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Post everything about superior BLACK race ITT.
wh*Te dogs are not invited.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
Blake Scott
Blake Scott

T*rks

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

lmao i am going to post this every time now

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

You can try as hard as you like but a nigger can never look this slick

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

wh*Te dog

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

will do

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

only casualty was a wh*Te woman so i don't care. You would be slaughtered by dozens in streets if it was BLACK.

Jose Green
Jose Green

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Adam Young
Adam Young

blacks get dominated and enslaved by every other race throughout history
"W-W-WE WUZ K-KANGZ!!"

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Ain't you the same turkbro who told what he doesn't actually hate whites, and post this only to trigger newfags?

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Yeah he's a kidder, but still needs to get all the shitposting everyone else does.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Well said my teacher.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

You like to dominate other males?
That's all i am picking up because every human with a plus 80 iq knows that your physical attributes are the least important of your human qualities.

Keep up the posts of niggers doing horrible things to eachother.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Just don't forget to sage

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

BTFO wh*Te dog

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Why are turks so fucking asshurt about damn near everything? I thought Brazil was bad but roaches take the cake.

I don't think I've ever seen anything constructive come from turkish posters. My theory is because of the massive inferiority complex.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

My theory is because of the massive inferiority complex.
nice projection you got there amerish*T

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

superior BLACK race

Asher Young
Asher Young

How shocking desu wh*Tey mad as always.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Drop the proxy Yorgo.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

ÖFF BOK KOKTU BOK
amına koduğumun incicisi siktir git

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

yanma gavat
yanma ev zencisi

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

still went for the bike

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Not mad, just a little confused.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

t^rks, pls stop
I don't want to hate you
But you're embracing being a roach

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Sup Forums irl

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

ben bi 10-15 dakika yokum sanırım hademe PİÇleri uyuyor :DDDDD geldiğimde eğer rangebanı kaldırabilirsem göt yakıcı tiradlar açacağım :DDD

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

i know they're niggers, but man... i guess they can't even afford the bullets

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

a numale cuck faking a picture? nice

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Plase do not hate Turksbecsuse some of us like BBC America. We love you Yankee :)

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

You are wh*Te subhuman, Literal untermensch. You hating us literally doesn't mean anything.
görüşürüz brem :DD

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

say nigger, faggot, spic for god knows how many years
cry when someone calls you wh*Tey
Truly the most lil dicky race lmao

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

this isn't black spremacy this is ANTI NAZISM

looks fucking cool to me.

looks like a black wizard shooting firballs.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

What in the fuck?!

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Turkroach Black Cock Worship Thread
Make Istanbul Constantinople when?

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

when will wh*Toid subhumans leave america and return to their shitty europe? they are clearly not welcome in there

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

I used to think black supremacy was a meme. Then I saw the hate attack today in Charllotesville. Now I support the black race and I love white genocide.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

How can roaches even compete

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

rofl, she wiped?

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

That white guy got more air and had his tramp stamp exposed though...

Maybe use a different picture?

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

would starve without whitey's gibs
supremacy
Pick one niggers

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Sup Forums doesn't think that I'm white
But you're adopting bad memes

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

The floor is sound economic policies

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

i pick your little sister ok?

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

So you aren't wh*Te. Why do you care? That's a good thing...

Adrian James
Adrian James

They don't belong to europe neither. They are not human beings, They are artifically created by Yakub to terrorise people. That's why they lack testesterone,get sunburn and look inbred. Hence they should be genocided en masse.

David Foster
David Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=ROPRTf6W47s

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Why are turks so fucking asshurt about damn near everything?

I think deep down they realized that they came pretty close to being a civilized European country. It's a lot easier for them to embrace their inner goat fucker though. And now that they went full Erdogan they want to pull everyone else down to their level too.

John Reed
John Reed

Black people are better in courting business how is that news to you?Oh yeah because you are alergic to sun lmao

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

What's so wrong with Wh*Tes
They're nice people and pretty smart

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Sun is the natural part of Earth. Allah created Humans as resistant to sunburn. If you get sunburn or you get cancer from it, you are not from Earth hence you should be genocided.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

They don't like others because they have different skin color. Where is the virtue in that?

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

europeans were our slaves. why do you think we wanted to be european to begin with? we wanted your money like rest of the world but thats all.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

WTF Blacks want to migrate move to Turkey now?!?

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

subhuman monkeys

worthless

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Do you like Jews, then?
Especially American Jews
They love you guys

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

turk
black supremacy
arent you supposed to be larping as an ottoman or have you realized your history has nothing to offer so you co-opted even the lowest?

seriously we wuz blacks in shieeet

also oh no i walked in. i a white man have taken over this turkish thread. easiest colonization ever. what is the roach gonna do?

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

lmao was that kerosene or something? Combusted way faster than petrol but i guess they just poured more quantity

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Yes. BLACK brothers always weşcome. wh*Tes not.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

LMAO fat animls

Angel Price
Angel Price

BTFO

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

I don't like or hate them.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Based Turkbro. Keep making the white boy cry.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

disgusting

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

This is will be the fate of every wh*Te subhuman
Thanks user.
also *wh*Te

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Oh yeah our history didn't offer anything and that's why your coward ancestors didn't go to a different continent

lmao wh*Tey rewriting history again.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Love how this picture was used in the guardian.....they have changed the headline now.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

All other races are physically repulsed by these OBESE animal looking whores

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Only subhuman low IQ shitskins are attracted to this

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Can't fucking WAIT until you Turk cockroaches get fucking nuked!!! You act all tough but haven't done SHIT!

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

i think we should respect and ebrace each other's differences instead of LARPing s equals.

fuck your divide and conquer tactic, we all know who the real enemy of humanity is.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

HAHAHAHHAH BTFO

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

your mom

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

we all know who the real enemy of humanity is.
yes we know, wh*Te dogs. hence we need to put our differences aside and start genociding them.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

How do you know that North Korea likes Butts

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Am not impressed with keeping Bosniaks, Greeks and gypsies as slaves. Either way you're our wage slaves now so why not go back and make me a cheap t-shirt.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

We used to put these primates into museums

fucking disgusting

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

lol too bad you cowards are advocating for war and shit but you'll never leave your house even if shit went down.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Who gives a fuck about niggers? Its why God made AIDS and Ebola. Look at the entire african continent. God clearly is cursing you.

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

whites - 100 IQ
blacks - 50 to 85 IQ

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

lol

more confederate FAG

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

wh*Te people will end up like armenians. 6 billion non-whites are eagerly waiting to butcher you. you will watch your mom and sister getting raped. you will die after witnessing all of your relatives skinned alive.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Wow Turkey. I guess centuries of institutional homosexuality has made you beholden to BBC. I wonder if Tyrone would even want your hairy ass though.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Sup Forums poster- 300 IQ

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

wh*Tes:getting genocided
BLACKS: not getting genocided

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

JEALOUS wh*Te BOIS

BLACK MEN are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make wh*Te women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a BLACK MAN coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a BLACK GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

You can tell these women are paid actresses. They've both had braces and practice dental hygiene.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
niggers btfo

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Please take your stupid fetish somewhere else

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

I just love crispy crackers

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

jesus thats brutal

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

In my honest opinion, Turkish people are equal to wh*Tes, so you guys are just insulting yourselves.
Your food and culture are excellent
It's a shame you guys bought the meme that Turkey's an African country
Any African would be eager to be a Turk desu

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Sage

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

I'm sorry for being white master *kisses 12 inch black dick*

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

get a life dude. you're a complete virgin aren't you? pathetic life you have. ugly little nigger lol.

we all know you're an ugly little shitskin virgin. dont lie about it. you're on here everyday with the same thread. butthurt NIGGER virgin

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

thread gets banned and your VPN gets banned every time you make it because it's all garbage
board is flooded with threads and the mods can't keep up with it all, so you start posting again

thumbs_up_smiley_man_roach_flag.jpeg

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

In my honest opinion, Turkish people are equal to wh*Tes

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

niggers get all the white women no man wants
all black women crave white cock

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

It's true.
They have the same skull and an ancient, mysterious culture

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

geldim

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

those roaches posting here are even more black cucked than most of some lefty trannies from america

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

You are Caucasian, you incredible idiot.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

nope

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Are you a Turk?

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

yes

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Then you are Caucasian, you incredible idiot.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

you forget about one important fact

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Denying a Compliment like an insecure schoolgirl

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

moruk bu copypastaları sen yazmadın dimi? nolur yazmadım de :DDDDddddddddd

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

t*urks are using reverse psychology by pretending to be non white so whites can call them whites and Europeans
Fuck off Amerifaggots, t*rks are niggers. If you want them to be white so desperately take them in your own fucking country.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

they're rapebaby sandniggers with 85IQ

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Central Asians, Indians, Somalis, Ethiopians are Caucasian
nice meme map you've got there

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

I want a sexy niggress.
too bad Europe only imports military age males

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

yok amk /tv/ ve /pol/dan buldum :DDD

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Calm down Hans. We wont beat you if you shut up.

William Moore
William Moore

Crazed by Islam. Sure.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

efso :DddDDDdddddddddd

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

This is insanely shitty trolling
Saged

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

OP is a wannabe black man, but is sad because he will always forever be a gostfucking mohammad, he probably was raised in Malmö ghettos listening to American rap music giving him the idea that "WE WUZ KANGZ".

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

The time has come wh*Te subhumans. The BLACK man has finally cum off victorious! All of you can pretend that there's nothing wrong, meanwhile ALL your wh*Te women continue to build up sexual frustration hidden for years. The rate at which wh*Te women feel more free and less judged at satisfying the majestic BLACK cock is greater and greater. You all can sit back in your pathetic "workstations" and lie to yourselves. In a few years, your high paying jobs, prestige, and diminishing wh*Te power will be meaningless . I'm sorry to break it to you wh*Teboiss but you have been so blindly mislead. You will all soon join the increasing armies of miserable and sexually frustrated middle age wh*Te males, who are continued to be cheated on by their wives. All thanks to the lustful delicious BLACK cock. The frustration of wh*Te women to please the BLACK cock and incubate his seed is only but rapidly increasing. All it takes is one innocent look from your wh*Te girlfriend, and her mind will be reprogrammed to nurture the BLACK cock for a lifetime as nature intended. You can do NOTHING wh*TeBOISS. Nothing will stop your wh*Te women from engaging on her curiosity for a BLACK king cock. it’s their destiny. You will soon witness the number of BLACK offsprings bore out of the pink vagina of the wh*Te woman you thought you loved, oh how sad wh*Teboi. The girl you've been wondering whether she ever thinks about you, luckily for you secretly masturbates to BLACK porn, and is nearing her tipping point to make her fantasy a reality. With your good job, and success, you are destined to provide financial support for your BLACK -cock-throbbing wife, and her BLACK child. Sorry, but this is your future wh*Teboiss. Go ahead and earn all the money you can, and earn all the respect, because the one you fall in love with, will have probably already fucked a BLACK cock, will continue to do so, and you will be obligated to provide financial support to them, thanks to your sad desperation for sex.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

They're literally us but with olive skin
They act this way because we call them niggers to their faces 24/7

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

rangebani aşmaya çalışacağım

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

do you have a whole file of pictures of dead white people on your computer?

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

T*rkey and pisslam are nigger-tier. Without byzantine you would live in mudhuts like niggers. You literally built nothing of value and never will because you are Sub-Saharan monkeys with an IQ of 80

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Subspecies: Caucasian
consists off subgrousp:
Europids
Semites
Hamites

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

you're a retard

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

We built your destroyed country. I guess that means you are an ungrateful duck but whatever.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

I'm sorry for being white master *kisses 12 inch black dick* please cuck my wife as I watch and put your sweet cum all over my face

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

ITT: Assmad Donmeh rape babies

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

I beg to differ

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Why couldnt this have been your fate mr roachnigger?

Or a stray bullet hit you on your roach head during the coup like one of your t*rkroach comrades?

there are so many wonderful ways of going out in roachland

why you gotta sit there and bring your disgusting roach mentality on the internet ?

Hope you die violently anyways soon

cocksucker

I pray to allah you will soon

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

They are better at:
1.) Stealing
2.) Sucker punching
3.) Nigging
4.) Raping
5.) Murdering
6.) Looting
7.) Playing the victim

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Holy shit, OP is the most cucked person I've ever seen in my life, do you hold the black mans seed in your anus OP?

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

LMAO, you built shit you fucking retard. Our returned soldiers, Americans and soviets rebuild Germany. The only thing you ever did was selling your disgusting kebab everywhere. You should be thankful to even have the chance to work in Germany for a good loan instead of T*rkey where you probably earn less then 200€ a month.
KYS

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Hahahaha I laugh as dead roaches

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

AÇTIM :DDDDDDDDDd
MIXO AŞKINA GELİN :DD
/pol/thread/137225844#p137225844

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Typical ungrateful German... You aren't worth my time.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

heres some more dead roaches for anyone OP nigger got upset.

good roach = dead roach

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

That was a kurdish rally DUMB wh*Teoid

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Need to gangjump just to ""beat"" a kid

lmao no wonder nignogs got enslaved, they can't even fight.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

i am a white man. how can i find a superior black penis to service? i want to the black man to breed me. please help. thank you.

James Carter
James Carter

hahaha what a festering subhuman violent SHITHOLE t*rkey is.

death to all those nasty roaches

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Photoshop him getting blacked/bleached

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Hi roach

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Dominant in destroying countries

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

HAHAHAAH fucking dead roaches

spit and shit on their charred shitskinned corpses.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

OP > Roach
Blacks > Jewel Wasp

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Can't you see Syrian flag on the ground you subhuman?

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Blue eyed man to the left
Just out of africa to the right
Mongol in the center
Oh my

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Check abortion rates by race.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

look at those disgusting asiatic mongoloid feature

EWWWWWWWW what a nasty looking shitskinned roach

and just as dumb and retarded as he looks

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Here is a dindu hatching from OPs ass after he held the dindus seed for too long.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

greek descendants to the west
persian-armenian-arab descendants to the east
a little bit tatar in the centre

well, that's basicly anatolia.

Bentley James
Bentley James

can't fight a black man 1v1
hit him with a dodge challenger

F E A R

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

cringy redditor

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

what?

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

batı türkiye yunon hojum b*Yazız hojum
bi siktir git anana uçan tekme atarım senin

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

speak english

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

LOL

stupid dumb turkroach scum

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Found OP.

James Bailey
James Bailey

From now on every time this roach post we will post his pics

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

why are you in Turkey you wh*Teoid subhuman

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

AAHHAAHAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAaa

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

for research, something you idiots never do.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page