Sup Forums activity up by 50% since Charlottesville

Friendly reminder:

since the Charlottesville incident, the post rate went up by 50% and hasn't went down since. What you're seeing is a ton of newfags and organized shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/

Having been to Charlottesville just last week, I blame the niggers and the jews.

We need more sages.
Saged.

I think everyone realizes this.
To fall for their threads you have to be the dumbest motherfucker on earth since their posting style is just plain dumb and not dumb in a ironically Australian way.
They don't even use Geographic Location flags, which only makes it more obvious.

They are getting banned from leddit so they have to flee to their favorite safe space, Sup Forums

most of the shit is from american ips, some canada

Yep trying to drive as many normal browsers from Sup Forums and turn it into a stronger outlet for their destabilist propaganda. The latest effort in disrupting counter mainstream politics.

It's obvious Sup Forums is more active than before, but the numbers surprised me.

I wish the raid would end already.

That is very possible.

> a ton of newfags

Can we potentially red pill them?

>tfw they are nsa agents

> implying Sup Forums isn't already ran by NSA itself

Exactly. The "literal" pro- and anti-Nazi posting is getting tiresome, yet I'm not convinced many patrons are fooled by it.

HELLO NEWFRIENDS
NOW GET OUT

THIS KILLS THE SHILL

100% IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF FALSE FLAG

Actually, I'm a lone mf just here gloating....

Yes they larp with quite the conviction

satan uses a reddit flag?

If you stay here long enough you will know Sup Forums is always right.

>Mfw all the free publicity swells the ranks of the alt right and leads to more violence.

Now you know the true face of ancap.

No shit. Bump. Alt Left is going down.

Let's just hope the violence will be justified. That is the only way to move forward.

reminder that if you don't filter all meme flags to be displayed as reddit flags then you're doing it *inhales deeply* WRONG

>that 1st of April drop

Same for the alt right, daily stormer and anything related to nazis

This event was unironically bigger than the Spencer speech last year

Normies are shit-scared and trying to figure out what "alt right' means lmao

daily reminder to stick to our plan: Pic related

We dont have or need to compromise even one inch. All we have to do is to keep on cutting more cords and eventually a sieg heil could be as common as a fistbump. BUT YOU NEED TO WORK HARD FOR IT. Keep on red pilling these normies. Keep arguing with them, keep posting info-graphics, video's, dank memes and more.

ZERO COMPROMISE

I love how the MSM are trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

Amen to that.

newfags can stay, the will eventually become redpilled. I know I did. I'm full blown white nationalist now, was a bleeding heart lefty a few years ago