The Final Redpill: White Nationalism is Exploiting (You)

You do not care about your race. If you fall in love with somebody who isn't white, you don't care. Your children will be whatever they are, half of you, and you will love them the same.

You don't care about homosexuals.
You don't care about trans people.
You don't care about Mexicans.
You don't even care about Muslims.

You started caring when Marxist, anti-white extremists used 8 years of Obama to push their radical agenda of propaganda against us. And because they hide behind these groups, you see them as "the enemy." The lefty meme of "only whites can be racist" has been allowed to permeate their circles unchecked and has poisoned our country, and their party. The undertones turned away 8m+ people who saw Obama as a respectable man. However, as many blast Trump for "not condemning white nationalists", Obama and the democratic leadership has not categorically rejected marxism and anti-white defamation.

Out of desperation, you turn to groups of people who tell you that you are special, and good, and sweet. They rope you in like the afraid sucker you are, because the alternative is a radical agenda that has not been disavowed by mainstream democrats or some progressives. Your hatred toward the groups that liberals claim to protect stems from them not being able to root out the marxist filth as it has become deeply engrained into their unifying crackpot theories such as intersectional feminism.

There you go. You're not really a bigot, but the marxists are playing you just like the nazis are, and they're molding you into drones that cannot be reasoned with. Return to the teachings of the founding fathers and focus on the radical, racist marxists that want to overthrow the country.

Agreed.

The founding fathers didn't think blacks were even human you fucking moron. Mexicans are ruining my state, muslims are ruining europe, fags aid in the destruction of the family unit, and trannies are rediculous lunatics not worthy of having even a single policy about them.

>if you dont defend your interests, you win

saged

>1 post by this ID

>intersectional feminism
What's this and what's wrong with it?

It's like regular feminism but also "fuck whitey"

Also agreed.
T. blue eyed white boy with a jew gf. These mother fuckers are the reason she is more racist than me and voted trump even after 4 years of heavy indoctrination and is shifting her beliefs on everything. Good job you kikes. My jew gf now names the jew at every turn.

generalization of oppression theory

race, gender, sexuality, all together into "fuck cishet white males"

>You don't care about homosexuals.
>You don't care about trans people.
>You don't care about Mexicans.
>You don't even care about Muslims.

Wrong

Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong, you dumb shit. This is about the truth.

Very Christian attitude of you. Do you really not feel empathy with your fellow man? Or is that just faggy shit and goddamn muslims arrrrrrgh? WWJD?

this if fucking FALSE. What the fuck? Go to /r/hapas/ or /r/mixedrace/ you fucking underage and see the truth. Being mixed from two different cultures is an abomination.

HUMANS ARE BORN RACIST, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FALL IN LOVE FOR A WHILE

WAKE UP

Neck yourself you civic faggot

Unfortunately, I think this is largely true of a lot of people on this side, particularly the characters infatuated with David Duke et al.

But there's still another side that just, honestly, doesn't really like foreigners and doesn't think a society full of different people is going to work. I figure people that fit this mould are a bit too conservative for street battles and will likely be pretty irrelevant in the coming confrontations between weirdos on the fringes who are more enthusiastic about killing each other.

Hell, I've ended up being some bizarre form of anti-semitic, racist, homophobic moderate. We're truly in a weird age.

Hahahaha are you fucking kidding me? No I actually do believe all of this I hate homos, trans, and Muslims because I am catholic and my god tells me to. I like Mexicans honestly, but don't supppurt race mixing. Mexicans are only bad when they're illegal.

Kike shills

But I will dissect this piece of shit anyway:

-Men don't "fall in love", only goofballs do

-Fucking something isn't a parameter for goodness, some people fuck animals

-America's founding fathers were WHITE NATIONALISTS

-Your race is a vital part of your DNA , only brainwashed, anti-science, dogmatic people believe otherwise

-If you don't fight for you and your people you will be replaced

-The only reason why RACE REALISM is a taboo today is mass control of the narrative by the establishment, the same way science is controversial in a muslim state

thank you.

WTF I love the Blackpill now

There is no such thing as a final redpill you fuckwit. And no one is exploiting us. You're confusing "us" with niggers and SJWs. Those are the morons being exploited by the elite.

Just FYI you can dislike niggers and jews without having to join a cult. Used to be pretty normal in society to not like either groups.

I have empathy for my own people first, and allowing shitskins and niggers to destroy white civilization will not only make my life worse but theirs as well. When the welfare dries up, what will they do?

Homosexuality is a signalling hazard, resulting in a suppression of birth rates and a reduction in male bonding, resulting in an erosion of social cohesion. Trans people are a similar signalling hazard. There are of course other problems, not including the propagation of incurable diseases (AIDS) and dangerous infections (MRSA), etc.

Mexicans and muslims are less intelligent and more violent than whites on average (but not as bad as niggers), and they vote democrat in general, which brings more muslims and mexicans in. Islam is also culturally incompatible with western values. White men built the west, without white men it will fall apart.

The final redpill is that there is no final redpill; if you value the truth you need to dedicated yourself to finding it.

>I have empathy for my own people first

Do you? Honestly it feels like some bizarre 'abstract' empathy. I keep seeing 'white nationalists' praiising some neckbeard running over a white woman. Presumably not even being white is enough, got to be the right kind of white. Eventually it'll just be one white nationalist left after everyone else is dead for not being pure enough.

I can disregard your support for just about all of the groups mentioned, no big deal - but not islam. You don't speak for me.

>Them negroes and faggots are being exploited fucking morons.
>not me tho im woke

Wake up, Your enemy is not the black man, nor the mexican,

Its the fucking jews at the top who control everything.

Please tell me how I'm not empathetic more

If you're genually surprised people don't care abouta fat communist coal burning slut, you're pretty dumb. Such a person is the real enemy far more than any normal mexican or nigger

umm....obviously, OP. Yeah, we all know that already.

*genuinely

>Do you really not feel empathy with your fellow man?
Feeling empathy and giving free shit or making ridiculous concessions due to a misguided sense of guilt are two different things. I feel empathy for trans people the same as I feel empathy for those with schizophrenia. I feel empathy for the people in the poor and crime infested nigger neighborhoods the same as I feel empathy for beaten and abused rottweilers guarding a junkyard. Does that make it my personal responsibility to ruin other people's lives in order to make theirs marginally better? Fuck no. That attitude is what created this situation in the first place. Stop giving gibs. Stop giving attention to attention whoring crazy people. Stop normalizing and glorifying that which is not normal or glorious. These people will sort themselves out. You aren't helping them. You're using them to make yourself feel better.

No you don't, going by replies in this very thread

Nup. Jews fucking around with things only happens because you've already got a rot under way. Somebody is taking the money and liking it.

They're just a symptom of a more malignant problem: the wrong leadership (full of people that will sell out their own for a taste of the good life).

Our civilization is being destroyed. Yes I care about all of it. Trump can't stop it either.
Elections can't stop it.
Words can't stop it.
Reason can't stop it ( Because the agenda is unreasonable and very popular ).
The white race is under direct attack.
Institutionalized racism against white people has become standard.
They intend to make us a minority.
A minority in a system of institutionalized racism.
But don't be a Nazi! Anything but that!

Like I said, return to the teachings of our founding fathers.

fk yea he said i'm a drone.
when will i be dropping freedom on niggers?

>If you fall in love with somebody who isn't white, you don't care. Your children will be whatever they are, half of you, and you will love them the same.
>my children and descendants should suffer forever because of muh feels

Empathy is a loaded kike term. Get lost shill.

Basically you can add multi layers of oppression, so as well as being an oppressed female, you can be black, muslim, disabled and gay which all add oppression points.

Christian attitude?
you mean like going to niggerland, give em a bible and get in return the resources of their land they don't know how to use?

>wanting to avoid extermination is exploitation

whoa dude, whites and only whites should embrace extinction!

>You're not really a bigot,

Agreed, wanting merely to live is not bigotry.

>Return to the teachings of the founding fathers

Agreed, only white land owning males deserve a vote.

Is it true jew women have a second smaller vagina to hide coins in?

No, you are wrong.

This. Christian master morality is the way forward.

I reckon you'd probably care if it was your stupid fat sister. I've got a little sister that is some full on left wing 'end australia day' fuckwit.

She's still my little sister though, and may well end up in the same situation as that stupid chick in Virginia. And if some fuckwit treats her, in all her juvenility and impressionability, as his great 'enemy', I will absolutely make the fucking papers with what I do to the cunt.

Agreed and well said.

>white nationalism is exploiting you

No thanks I'd rather just kill all non-whites and degenerates

Good fucking luck you white knight faggot

the only person youre fooling here is yourself OP, you just make ppl believe in it even more, i hope you realise that some day and kys

oh and sage.........bitch

This is not empathy nor guilt based charity. You can't even see others as fellow humans suffering the problems of life much the same as you are.

If you did you would not have dismissed entire swaths of people of as not human, or akin to Rottweilers. For all your hatred of SJWs and the identity politics they espouse, you fall into their trap by playing their game by going to their level of identifying with a socially constructed idea of whiteness, instead of choosing to rise above it. (I say this because the idea of white as a racial category is relatively new and has no true universally agreed upon definition of who conforms to it, as not even a generation ago, Italians and Irish were not noted as being the same as the English for example).

While as an aggregate there may be differences between arbitrarily defined groups, individuals within said groups can vary wildly meaning that the group distinction is inherently not useful and could be detrimental to the idea of individualism and meritocracy. So look judge each individual person by his or her own actions, not by the groups you arbitrarily assign them to. And most importantly, realize your issue lay not with the people, but with the ideologies that drive people into that Marxist mess and those who are behind creating the ideology for their own subversive ends.

Personally I don't mind gay people at all. I believe in live and let live.
I do mind gay parades and open nudness in the middle of cities (had they just marched through a city I wouldn't care but what's happening in an abomination). They can do whatever, just not in the public streets in front of children.
I want no gay propaganda. Especially so in schools and kindergardens. Most of my generation is 100% fine with gays and we had no such propaganda growing up. So should just drop this crap.

There is no real discussion allowed on the subject,no real studies. From what I can tell trans phenomenon is a mental illness and should be treated as such.

I do actually care about criminals. People illegally crossing the borders are real criminals and I want them gone from my country.
Furthermore, I care about the culture in my country. Mexico is a corrupt shithole, flooding the US with people with such culture would make the US a corrupt shithole. Not something I desire.

I don't want to die.
I don't want gay hating, white hating, Christianity hating, pedophilia enablers in my country.
I don't want the most murderous and genocidal ideology in the current world to fester in my country.

Just don't kill people you fuckwit. Especially not women. This is not a difficult thing to ask of people. If you can't do that, why would anyone want you to live in their society?

And this is exactly why people are getting pushed into reactionary political positions. The dude expressed some legitimate concerns, and you just brush them off and shame him. There was no addressing those issues, just "NUH-UH! YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE OF EMPATHY!"

>outliers means trends aren't true and rules aren't useful
No.

No shit, it's a gang like every other gang where it's faammmiilllyyy but it's profit over whatever.

What do you expect from a by product of jeeewwwsss!!!??

This actually sounds accurate. What should I do as a leaf?

Antifa killed their own by attacking cars. Also, especially women? Can you not see that what you're experiencing is just a gut reaction from your primate instincts? If someone supports tyranny against me they are my enemy regardless of their sex

Unironically kill yourself you limp wristed liberal faggot,

That was not the point of my post at all.

>Very Christian attitude of you.
Hahaha nice Alinskyite tactic you got there you anti white degenerate and to answer your question empathy is for the weak

Yes it was. The whole point of your post was "but not ALL of them are like that!" to which I say, I don't care.

Yeah, right. You're not socially normal. Awesome. Go ahead and go nuts at people, get incarcerated and then write a novel about how you were wrong to hate or whatever it is you fuck ups do.

Alternatively you could skip all that, get some therapy or something, work out what your real problems are (social anxiety, paranoia, whatever) and try to integrate into society. Second option is obviously harder than knifing another equally fucked up kid and going to prison for it, but you might find it more beneficial.

Then you not only missed the entire point of my post, and prove you do not have empathy.

>Left calls me a nazi
>Right calls me a race-mixer
>communists will call me death

Why is laffypol still raiding you niggers lost

Yes White goy don't coordinate to fight for your own interests while everyone elsa does that.

>teachings of the founding fathers
that america is for free, white people? agreed.

If "socially normal" means defending fat sluts who are stupid enough to attack cars, I don't want any part of it. That you put such stock into public perception is a weakness

Empathy doesn't mean disregarding your own. My duty is first to my people

2 options.

- Force mainstream liberals to confront the racist propaganda from marxist revolutionaries and get them off the fence
- Encourage radical marxists to crank up the talk of overthrowing our democratic institutions to accelerate their exposure

True

False

i am pretty sure i hated them before politics

Another shill sage

>because I am catholic
Many Catholics are some of the most dense Democrats I've ever met. Gullible fucking people by their very nature. They still require a robed pedo to (((interpret))) a fucking book for them, that pretty much says it all.

On some level I agree with you. I'm not saying that entire swaths of people are animals. I'm comparing my empathy for them with my empathy for animals. Because they are abused and turned into what "we" now hate by cruel and self serving elites. But to say that there is no racial homogeneity is foolish. Yes, there are always outliers. Yes, there are plenty of "based black men". But stereotypes exist for a reason.
I don't hate black people, I hate niggers. And most black people are niggers. If you believe otherwise you haven't lived among them. The fact that many people get lumped into the group sucks for them. But to ask me to individually judge every single person by their merits is retarded and impossible. I will treat a respectable looking and acting black man the same as I treat a respectable looking and acting white man until they prove to be otherwise. But any hint of nigger thug shit and I don't give a shit if they cook meals for the homeless every fucking night, I won't respect them and I will instantly distrust them.
Your concept of discarding group distinctions is noble but has no chance of being accepted. Our instincts drive these distinctions. You're fighting human nature and you will lose.

I have normal relationships with other people that often (usually) disagree with me. I don't kill them for disagreeing with me. I'm not excited at the prospect of them being killed. Because I'm not insane. If you can even recognize that anymore (presuming the internet has not utterly scrambled your brain) you might notice that what you're keen on is a bit psycho.

>If you fall in love with somebody who isn't white, you don't care
If.

This is a purely interernal democrat arguement.

The thing the media doesn't want to tell you

Those civil war statutes they are tearing down are of DEMOCRATS that fought FOR the south, statues built by democrats.

On the left side you have ANTI-FA manned by radical democrats (democrat alt-left)

On the right side you the KKK (started by DEMOCRATS and their first viticms were young black men and male republicans)

Most alt-righters are actually disenchanted former democrats

Spot the common denominator

I was a white nationalist way before Obama

wtf i'm a civic nationalist now

yea he did he lost the war like a impatience cunt and ruined paradise for us all

SAGE

NIGGER TIER BAIT.

SAGE

hmm... seems like the opposite of a redpill, shlomo. Thanks for your wizdom, i'm off to fuck niggers animals, vegitables, random kitchen utensiles, etc. I'll email you once I chop my dick off

Based Chile

WAit are you serious?

I fully agree with your analysis of WHY this new movement of white nationalism exists, but I don't agree with you that it's "exploiting" us.

Let's be honest. White nationalism is of course an EXTREME position. Will it ever happen? It would require a HUGE amount of effort.

As you say, I think we could solve these problems if the left made concessions. Then we wouldn't need to press for white nationalism. But the thing is, they're not going to. They don't want to. They want to keep eradicating us.

I am not sure I fully believe in white nationalism, but I do support the emergence of the alt-right as a political force, because it is forcing the world to take notice of us. And I absolutely support that. First Trump, then Brexit, now the alt-right - we're forcing the world to acknowledge that whites - those of European ethnicities, European ancestry and racial heritage - will not go quietly into the night. We will resist every single weapon that is currently being used to fuck us over.

What you call sanity is weakness and gulability. Those you defend will eat you alive, and you'll just sit there and let them, bucause it's "normal"

Yeahhhhh ummmm.... no, you're just a faggot contrarian projecting your own faggotry on everyone else

The Shill is strong with this one.

It doesn't exploit people, but can put them into a wrong direction. Me and my wife don't like political labels, but the closest would be the social democrat one. Historically happened that we live between Germany, Russia, France and Britain. My dad is a music teacher and quite a critical thinker and a nationalist, mother owns musical instrument shop, is apolitical, but dislikes foreigners, religion and jews. They both vote AfD(we moved to Germany when I was 13). I am sound technician at a cinema company, wife is a clinical psychologist. We are value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance. We vote AfD, attend PEGIDA rallies and anti-migration events. Have two kids of our own and two adopted girls, one from Nepal, another from Eritrea. In-laws are ok. Father-in-law is German guy, he works for BMW and a dedicated hunter and skier, very much like my dad. Mother-in-law is half-jewish through her mother(she was a Lutheran jew though, culturally and German by surname, family was never bothered during the Reich). She works in pharmacuitical business, protested Turkish migration back in the day and still does now, was critical of guilt inducing culture and Shoah industry. I would say our family is redpilled. Often we go on events all-together. Everyone votes AfD.
It turns woman into hags
yep

Nah, majority of fags are perverted and depraved and have no problem showing it in public.

Nah, most trannys are like fags except they are beyond restoring their dignity and will kill themselves.

Nah, most Mexicans here are absolute cancer who act like entitled faggots while hiding in their "legal" families homes.

Especially no, Muslims are a blight on all of humanity.

I don't really give a fuck about National Socialism or the Alt Right but this is the white man's land, and that's how it has to be.

>If you fall in love with somebody who isn't white, you don't care.
I absolutely would care. Even if I recognise a non-white person as generally attractive, the idea of race mixing fucking repulses me.
You're bringing kids into the world with a conflicted identity, rootless, and easy prey for the Jewish cosmopolitan, culture-destroying agenda.

I was a racial separatist long before the shit started hitting the fan. But back then I actually had optimism for where the world was going, and actually had de facto goodwill for other people regardless of race, even if I thought the best way for ALL of us to protect our respective cultures was to stay apart. The only thing the radical left has done, is make me more intolerant.

Blah, blah, blah. A few more years on the planet (presuming you don't go full retard like that fat autistic in Charlottesville) and you'll figure out how retarded what you've wrote really is. Bit hard to distill decades worth of human interaction into a pithy, clarifying sentence, but the gist is that human relationships are normally more complex than friend/foe, particularly with relatives.

The people that 'eat other people alive' are largely sociopaths that have found the internet an effective vehicle for their malice.

cuck retard

>You do not care about your race. If you fall in love with somebody who isn't white, you don't care. Your children will be whatever they are, half of you, and you will love them the same.

LOL no.

If I was born half nigger I would be fucking pissed. By nearly every measure they are the clear underclass. I don't like curly hair either.

I'm not even a white nationalist, but you retards just keep prodding us.

>but muh mature feefees say I should just let the socialists destroy me if they want, because PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS :D
Fuck you, fuck your retarded whore sister, fuck your stupid liberal island. I refuse, and more and more are refusing. You can continue to capitulate if you want but don't preach your pathetic weakness as though it's anything but cowardice.

is this some kind of mind control attempt? who is still funding the ussr?

I don't care about homosexuals.
I don't care about trans people.
I don't care about Mexicans.
I care about Islam.
I really care about the bloody Marxists, because if not for them i wouldn't have to care about Islam. Leftists and leftist ideology are the single biggest problem in the west. I would fully back white nationalism if I thought they could rid us of the leftist mind-cancer. But I don't think they can. They just strengthen the ideological position of the left with their autistic bullshit.

>If I was born half nigger I would be fucking pissed.
I know a quadroon who absolutely is pissed. My mum's dad was in the Hitler Youth. Their mum's dad was Afro-Caribbean...
Yet I'm not the one with a Nazi propaganda poster plastered on my bedroom door after buying it on a whim.
Mixed race people have to live constantly with this identity crisis.