Holy shit every major news company is dumping articles right now all at the same time about how Trump "said white...

Holy shit every major news company is dumping articles right now all at the same time about how Trump "said white nationalists are nice guys" and "defended nazis" (an actual headline) and "There’s no such thing as the ‘alt-left’ and white supremacists know it because Antifa are just anti fascists" etc.

At the same time, more statues coming down by the hour.

Why is there no push back at all against any of these articles or what has been happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
dailywire.com/news/19782/group-got-ignored-charlottesville-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/TerminatorRants/status/897825266499817472
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
conservativedailypost.com/charlottesville-democrat-resigns-racist-messages-leak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The next pushback will be outright violence.

I'm sure those responsible are planning it right now.

This is purely speculation, of course.

>every major news company is pumping out the same mindless shit!!!!

Are you new? Like, to the planet?

>that comic
Truly discgraceful to the American Soldier.

that just prooves how retarded the majority of people are and how gullible they are emotionally.

In terms of why there is no pushback, it's cause the Charlottesville loser we're ACTUALL FLAG WAVING WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Hate it or don't but it's not easy for alt-media to defend without being labeled as racist themselves

Let the stormfags get ruined, it'll look better when trump is getting railed for nothing and we DIDNT defend this

There is no push back because whites were neutered as a race back in the 1960's. The anti white Jews who run everything need some juicy anti white victories though. So they take down monuments to the Confederacy and pretend like there were enough white people in those towns who would be offended to stop it. Then they say "See you weaklings, you can't touch us." The hope is that a longer will snap and get caught giving them yet more excuses to demonize white people, push race mixing and take rights away from everybody.

There is no white power army in the USA. There never was. That is the ultimate Red Pill on the USA. All this anti Confederate sentiment is Provoke, Crush, Demoralize, sequence. They only do it because they know there will be no resistance.

Notice how they are afraid to give tax breaks to race mixers, even though they wish all white people mixed down into the mud. That's because they are afraid of push back on programs like that.

The same MSM propaganda networks were glorifying BLM for carrying out riots, arson, assassination of police officers and the temporary pacifistic protesting while the sun was up to serve as guise of being gud boiz before night fell and they could start engaging in criminality under cover of darkness.

Sup Forums isn't the one trying to meme a race war and police state into existence--that would be the MSM, who want a totalitarian state controlled by the kikes who own them and order agendas to be pushed.

I'm saying specifically about this subject, they are pushing it as hard as they used to during the primaries and that hasn't happened for awhile now and the only reason they got no where because so many were mobilized against them. Now, people have slowed down and sitting back in terms of online support, yet the left is ramping up again.

That comic backfires so hard on the message the artist is trying to deliver. The "Nazi" on the right isn't even trying to physically defend himself which gives the implication that he wanted to discuss their differences and reach a peaceful solution. Also the "nazi" is drawn smaller and weaker which gives the impression that they are the underdog.
Now the "alt-left" is drawn, large, imposing and resorting to physical violence which gives off a sense of toxic masculinity that is unable to use his brain to solve conflict so he resorts to his fists and using unnecessary force against someone not desiring to get into a physical confrontation. I'm a dumb nigger and even I can see this.

>Charlottesville loser we're ACTUALL FLAG WAVING WHITE SUPREMACISTS
More like a leftist plant sent there to destroy gathering support they saw the night before. (((THEY))) were absolutely terrified at how many people showed up on that night to stand against (((THEM)) so (((THEY))) went all out and played all their cards in one go.

>Why is there no push back at all against any of these articles or what has been happening?

There is. It's just ineffective because no intelligent or rational human would align themselves with Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Calling random people nazis because you want to hurt them is a bit different than fighting actual nazis in WW2. If Trump is a 'nazi' then the word has no real meaning.

the growing implication is you have a duty to the state to commit acts of violence against dissenting ideas and if you do not your inaction casts you as an enemy of the people

You can agree and disagree with individual positions, do leftists think the only way to think is group-think?

You have trouble understanding nuance?

>You can agree and disagree with individual positions, do leftists think the only way to think is group-think?

No, it's just that your "positions" are so toxic and illogical that any thinking man would reject them. Aversion Nazism isn't some big leftist conspiracy. It's based on merit.

Myo-privileged, armed whitey is bullying good-natured, perpetually-opressed nazi.

>Th-The Nazis are the real victims here!
Jesus Christ, listen to yourself

Says FACISTAS below the MILICIAS part. Clearly the various Unite the Right rally's groups ideologies are natssociable with various fascistically aligned ideologies.

Again, you don't understand nuance.

You can agree that the statues should not be taken down, without being a nazi. You can agree that whites are treated like shit by society and the media in this era, always demonized - that doesn't make you a white nationalist. To notice things and agree with specific individual positions, but you reject the belief of that ideology means you are not part of that group. A Nazi is not a descriptive word, they are also irrelevant because the Nazis had their time and it's over. Do you know what does exist though? Communism. I see a ton of communist flags and they are tolerated, why?

No, silly rabbit, they will wait for a rightist to kill again.

>Communist overthrow of the United States of America
Do righties have any arguments that aren't based on hysterics/conspiracy theories?

>Pretending white nationalists don't revere Hitler. Also fuck off Jew shill.

>Why is there no push back at all against any of these articles or what has been happening?
Because responding to them means they get to dictate what we pay attention to, go after and become.
We at Sup Forums know that there will be a new happening in a couple of days, and should save our energy for than.

I'm completely baffled by what you're even talking about.

I think your paranoia is getting into your head a little too far.

OC or where did you find it originally?
That's fucking great!

I think this was one of the worst cartoon satire that I've ever saw...

Nothing the Jew hates more than being named.

OC

Sure lefitst were wearing bdus, skimasks, and tactical vests bringing rifles to the event and some locals who were provoked into coming by the SS torch rally reenactment the night before.
KYS FM (fascist maggots)

MSM is dying. Even Fox news is defending the alt-left. Time for the sheep to wake up and realize they are wolves.

Reminds me of all the 'gamers are dead/gamers don't have to be your audience' articles that really kicked off gamergate. They're backed into a corner so they're doubling down as hard as they possibly can.

Ben Shapiro has been honest about them

dailywire.com/news/19782/group-got-ignored-charlottesville-ben-shapiro

wouldn't the strategically sound choice be to join them? The KKK etc are a liability to Trump and crew anyways. Use this as an opportunity to 1. excise a cancer and 2. get some brownie points

Honestly, you can't win by just brute forcing things 24/7. You guys need to be more clever. Perform some political Judo.

you should post it on twitter in reply to one of the original pictures someones posted

twitter.com/TerminatorRants/status/897825266499817472

nowhere in that image does it reference that particular rally... but you get a participation prize of 1 (you)

Well, I'm glad the leftist and cuckservatives can finally admit that Putin was justified taking back Crimea.

why dont they ask george takei how tolerant the left was during ww2?

i remember he loved his stay in the american concentration camps.

Republicans are comfy with the destruction of confederate symbols.

There wasn't that much nuance to understand. There is genuine racism coming from the left, and people should point that out, but none of that rhetoric carries historical or institutional weight of white supremacy. Besides, the Charlottesville protestors weren't just aggrieved conservatives. they were white nationalists. Marching with torches and glorifying the confederacy alongside Nazis makes you pretty damn close to a Nazi.

lol just seen someones done it for me.

Alt-right should just fired Congress and blame alt-left. And things started up. . .

jesus christ i can actually hear the fucking screeching coming from the person that drew that shit

>The left thinks they are "the greatest generation".

I can't think of anything more insulting.

Shapiro is executing his typical shifty jew tactics. I watched his video on Charlottesville and he disingenuously used clips of Trump to imply that Trump didn't denounce David Duke even though he did like 15 times. He also used clips of Milo to claim Milo was trying to normalize white nationalism. I'm not pointing this out to defend the BASED FAGGOT but to show how Ben can be a stereotypical, intellectually dishonest jew when he wants to push a certain narrative. Also, kek at him getting out-argued on twitter by a roastie.

>rabbit
rabbi*

me - "There are so many different ideas and values that go on in someones head that you can both simultaneously agree and disagree with what one person says whether you love them or hate them"

you - yeah whatever its all nazi stuff there is no nuance to understand its all nazis they did a march and stuff so that means no one can agree with any single thing any of the people who attended or speak about the subject or else you also are a nazi

do you have a twitter and normally post shit like this? its good.

When the MSM tries THIS hard to get you to stop using a term, you know we've struck gold.

Alt-left sums up Antifa fags so fucking well

Are they really equating these filthy Commie Failures with American Soldiers.
Good God Burgers.

Ant then what? Hold a candlight vigil? Gather around the campire and sing kumbaya? Kek.

ITT: "Enough about the Nazis, let's piss and moan about those lefties!"

You're better than this.

Co-ordinated shillstorm.
Same as every time Spencer appears anywhere.

>More like a leftist plant sent there to destroy gathering support they saw the night before.

They were a laughing stock before flying nazi flags and tiki torches.

I very very rarely do edits not enough to have my own twitter. I'm tempted though no doubt.

Already a racist cartoon, showing an brave american facing up to the nazi while not being a colored drag queen is so archaic.

the left has successfully destroyed nuance. If you aren't with them you're against them.

So you work around it. Don't nitpick shit when emotions are high. You'll just be misconstrued. Instead condemn the violence, KKK, and racism. Only AFTER things have calmed down do you bring up Antifa violence. It's not just about making true statements, but WHEN you make them and in what context.

Honestly, during the election the left sucked, but now they're running circles around you guys. Use your damn heads for once. You're doing exactly what they want you to do.

The commies are playing their hand pretty hard, only the Willfully Ignorant still listen to the media

the more it plays out the more obvious this is. It's an all out assault on freedom of speech, individual liberty, and even family units. They're even championing the family who disowned a rally attendant. The state before your own flesh and blood. And the dumbass alt-righties walked right into this trap with their nazi insignia and embracing everything normie America has ever been told to fear.

just been watching the press conference and its a flat out lie that he didnt explicitly condemn neo Nazis and white supremacists.

he just pointed out antifa are violent too.

Trump told the truth and the media lie.

> "There are so many different ideas and values that go on in someones head that you can both simultaneously agree and disagree with what one person says whether you love them or hate them"

I'm telling you that I disagree with the entire purpose of the march. Glorifying the confederacy is un-American and morally reprehensible, and it's not just a coincidence that a bunch of Nazis showed up.
Now, if you want to talk about immigration policy or affirmative action, then we can have a conversation.

The media's only argument is in the explaining by naming fallacy. The actual behavior of the people involved doesn't matter to them because of what they perceive to be true about them based on the label they've decided to stick them with. He's literally being attacked for being the only one willing to say "there are two sides to this", which is the most entry level babby tier piece of understanding that is required when it comes to any sort of conflict resolution, and should most certainly be a requirement of any president who proclaims to represent the entire country.

This, he said all sides are responsible. He fingered groups like Antifa and BLM which are the ones who instigate the violence to begin with.

>glorifying americans and american history is unamerican
fuck yourself, you second generation immigrant piece of shit, go back to your fucking nigger nation and fuck off out of mine

>Glorifying the confederacy is un-American and morally reprehensible

oh come on its not that bad.

I'm literally shaking right now. How could they put this racist american soldier in WW2 uniform?

Because they currently hold power. They control the military and the police, so therefore they have all the power. If this doesn't change, obviously they will carry on with their planned white genocide.

How are they running circles around us when we have them surrounded? The left has alienated itself from white America totally and completely declaring themselves an existential enemy and domestic enemy #1. We are literally in the opening salvo of civil war and by this time next year the coastal cities will be burned to the ground and the USA population reduced by about one hundred million faggots. Hope you fucker are proud of yourselves. This will be the greatest bloodbath in human history and all we wanted was to be left in peace.

Nice edit, but where's the orig.... Wait that's not Ben Garrison

It is when you bring torches and chant thing like "Jew will not replace us."

We need footage of antifa being violent and Trump saying he denounces white supremacists. The media is so obviously lying that it can be used against them.

>none of that rhetoric carries historical or institutional weight of white supremacy
yeah you're right' "blood and soil" is much worse than "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"

The Greatest Generation fought and died for our freedom in World War 2, and today's alt-right mock them endlessly with Pro-Nazi shit.

How can they call themselves American? How can the white supremacists in Charlottesville, who used the Hitler Salute and shouted "blood and soil" call themselves patriots?

>americans and american history
They rebelled against America in defense of a morally bankrupt institution that was entirely antithetical to our founding principle. Try harder.

>Glorifying the confederacy is un-American and morally reprehensible

The statues aren't there to glorify anything, they are a part of history, a part of reality. Something that people look at and remember what happened to usually remind them of where they don't want to go again - the statues honoring the hundreds of thousands of dead soldiers and officers who fought in the civil wars, do remember those states were brought into the United States after the war...

Germans still have Auschwitz up for people to come and see even though the nazis were defeated. A lot of things went into Museums too, not destroyed like the left wants with these statues in the US. You hear no one saying how it glorifies nazis in Germany. It is a part of history and you don't deny history or start trying to whitewash it.

This.
They're trying to provoke an attack so they can justify ramping shit up.
Just look after that land whale died. Now they're pushing harder, taking down statues themselves.
Two ways this will work, either the federal govt continues to apply the law, these groups (and their financiers) are broken and disbanded and the worst of the individuals are arrested and thrown in jail.
Or
The fed doesn't react, which will cause the right to start swinging. You can't destroy a history and culture unopposed for long without pissing people off.

This is why it's utterly important Trump starts digging into these groups and knocking them down with the rule of law. When people feel like the govt isn't protecting them and their way of life, they'll feel like they have to do it themselves.

THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE FACT THAT THE "PEACEFUL" PROTESTORS DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE LITERALLY RETARD LARPING STORMFAGS. Do NOT associate with stormfags and niggers using the nazi salute, DO NOT stand around people wearing swatikas and literal skin heads. These people do nothing but HARM your credibility and make you guilty by association. Next time you see the literal KKK tell them to FUCK OFF or DISTANCE yourself from them. You lost the second you didn't denounce these groups

>I see a ton of communist flags and they are tolerated, why?
You didn't answer his question. I wonder why?

CNN literally had headlines on TV saying he condemned both sides but at the same time said he defended only white supremacists.

I think you're misjudging the amount of white guilt and how much propaganda has been pumped into the generations of people.

Damn, between "gas the Jews" and "kill fewer black people" I really can't tell which side has the moral high ground.

See anyone can cherrypick.

probably not going to happen outside of a questionable self-defense case made more questionable by the outright slant the media is going to paste over it

This is the United States of America. Those who lost a war, a war that almost split the US in half, don't deserve statues. Those losers represented another country, that lost it's attempted invasion of the US. Fuck them and their statues.

>The Greatest Generation fought and died for our freedom in World War 2, and today's alt-right mock them endlessly with Pro-Nazi shit
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
See pic

>Glorifying the confederacy
Opposing the removal of a statue does not equate "glorifying the confederacy." You're logic is flawed.

Would the Greatest Generation support the destruction of the Confederate monuments?

>then we can have a conversation
also, you are in the wrong place. go back to disqus or leddit.

>wait
So naive.

HaHa this site is a whole bunch of fuckin weirdos. Worry about your own life and leave other ppl out of ya'lls mangled thoughts. Trump has made it ok to blame everyone else for your own fuckin problems. The only problem with that; is that they're YOUR OWN problems. Worry about your own brains rather than another's skin color you fuckin numb nuts.

This. The moment those people show up the protest is compromised. Either force them out or go home

Now suddenly it's you who ignores nuance. There's a difference between a historical site where actual events took place and a statue that was deliberately constructed to honor racist traitors. Do you see any statues of Hitler in Germany today? Fuck no. They turned his bunker into a parking lot.

Besides, we have books for history too. Anyone who needs a statue to remember what happened is either illiterate or (spoiler) a racist.

yeah they knew they needed to switch from the bs russia campaign since it wasnt getting results

they are literally trying to overthrow him

we really need to figure out a way to fight the MSM guys

hahahahaha all those american soldiers must be turning in their graves, all their grandchildren will be blacked now and they allowed it to happen

America was founded upon a rebellion by the way.

Also, the confederate states that joined the Union wanted to leave because rules changed they didn't like - they were threatened with war as the outcome of them leaving but they wanted to stand by their beliefs so they went to war for their states.

Yes, they lost, but after that those states were merged into what is now the USA and those families still had hundreds of thousands of people die on both sides, sure if you are to make the claim that it some how is a monument that shouldn't be there because they lost that is fine - then put it in a Museum, not destroying it.

In opposition though, why is there statues of communists all over the USA yet they were also enemies of the US on a much larger scale and even trying to get into the minds of the people to change the way society thinks.

Why outrage about statues of Americans who fought in the Civil War but no outrage about Communist statues in America?

Not sure about America of course, but here the entirety of Dutch media is basically taking the CNN stance.
>peaceful protesters ploughed through by evil white supremacist nazi alt-right man of pale manhood
>Trump defended nazis for his personal agenda to not be told what to do by lovely Republicans
>Trump victimised the poor innocent left by defending nazis
>Yeah yeah removing statues disrespects history and culture but guess what the people who want to keep them are in the minority so there fuck you

It's utterly mad.

conservativedailypost.com/charlottesville-democrat-resigns-racist-messages-leak/

Bellamy lost his job(s) over it. Go Team?