Are people with hazel eyes white?

Are people with hazel eyes white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuoGOOpQpig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

no

Who cares? You should act white either way.

If you have this don't mix with brown eyed people

My dad has eyes like that and my mom is a med brown eyed "white"

I got brown eyes too. At night they get a bit lighter but my white lineage is wiped out

>4% Iberian Peninsula
>1% Italy/Greece

f

youtube.com/watch?v=zuoGOOpQpig
This will help you out

Yes. Unless they are black

No
t. Someone with hazel eyes, disgrace to the white race

That's not hazel. That's hazel in the inside, green in the middle, and blue on the ends. I have the same eyes

Based black man

How do you define race, in some point in history some biologikst recorded the current state of peoples appeareances and now we take that as reference point to all future 'race' talks. Race is a meme, if you want to be specific or talk about "your people" or something, talk about the genome, it's a lot more easily distingusishable in humans than some superficial features.

Calm down Muhammad

So what eye color is it called then? I have the same eyes too and I tell people they're hazel.

>someone spent time making that
>someone thought it's good enough to post

You tell me.

Is she white?

grey

A lot of italians I know have hazel eyes, are they white OP? wtf do you think

>Taking a meme seriously
>Posts shitty resolution reaction face to show disgust

Hazel is green and brown eyes. OPs pic is textbook hazel.

>polish
>white

mostly

Distinct genetic groupings exist and are consequential

I have brown eyes and I also got 100% European. You faggots almost made me believe i'm not white.

No. Only those with blue eyes are white

NO NO NO! Eyes is how i identify subhumans

All non-heritage memes are shit.

((DNA test))

No, I'm not white, I just look white.

No, she's a Jew.

I have hazel eyes and I'm definitely white. But they're more olive green than hazel, I guess, which is an eye color that can look either brown or green depending on the light. Mine always just look green but some people are like "ayo mayne ur eyes are hazel."

man, idk.

Are pure green eyes white?

A little brown ring around tje iris doesn't negate the beautiful color of hazel eyes. Two colors in one. How pretty.

I have hazel eyes and strawberry blonde hair, most of my relatives are aryan and my family goes back hundreds of years as english scots people. yall would say my blonde hair blue eye brother is white but not me due to hazel eyes even though we have the same blood.
We should be united as white westerners not dividing our already small support.

I was joking though, never thought I wasn't 100% white since there's nothing non-white about me/my facial structure.
>inb4 brown eyes
I bet you're a mongrel who got lucky with blue eyes and now thinks he's white

Mine are like this too. They go almost bright green in the summer and they look brown in the colder months.

Green eyes mean you got blacked and then bleached