How popular is Natalia Poklonskaya in Russia?

How popular is Natalia Poklonskaya in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crlgSE14cNQ
zakon.kz/4618301-prokuror-kryma-natalja-poklonskaja.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she my mum

Mummy I luv u I wanna cummy in mummy tummy

Ra Ra Rasputin Lover of the Russian Queen!

Ah, I see based mummyposter is still here.

We can share, right fren?

bump

no is my mummy

oh so it like that?
i go to war over mummy
hands off

my mummy stop

She looks so much like one of the Command and Conquer girls here.

if i can't hav mummy no one can

DELET NOW

Not at all, she's antiracist tolerast just like Putin

Crazy loon with hard-on Russian Empire. People in Russia generally have a pretty low opinion on monarchists. Monarchism is really popular in the upper echelons of society though. Modern Russia kinda already resembles it, in my opinion, one Tzar (Putin) and a bunch of his butt-buddies/oligarchs (act as "nobility", favourites and general courtier trash) who show a great disdain for plebs (common Russians).

This triggers me.

mummy is for breeding

>Crazy loon with hard-on Russian Empire
She loves the Red Army and is not a racist, are you crazy?
>pretty low opinion on monarchists
People don't care about them, whom they really dislike are cucks, jews and shitskins.
>Modern Russia kinda already resembles it,
How? Tell me how many non-Europeans, Jews and mongrels were in its government or in Nicolas II circle? It's USSR 2.0 without controlled movement of people

I don't see why Sup Forums thinks this bitch is attractive. She has fucking wide man jaws, and a tiny mouth that is way too small for her face. Oh, and she as a citizen of our enemy country.

DELET NOW

>has a picture of nicholas ii on her desk that she carries around with her everywhere
>loves the red army
huh?

Thought you guys would like a new vid
youtube.com/watch?v=crlgSE14cNQ
she looks like he's losing it

*she's

dem skinny arms

Christ, she needs to eat.

what is she talking about here?

Jesus, why so many dislikes?
Is it all buttmad hohols?

she also kinda reminds me of Ayanami here for some reason

Vatniks are that stupid. Some of them "love" Imperial Russia, but support the USSR and call White officers and volunteers that fought for Hitler traitors ( to what? those who never really gave pledge to Jewish Soviets). She's one of those idiots

Is she retarded

when are you going to start your south pacific russian microstate breh?

she suffer a stroke? left side of her face isnt moving

If I remember correctly it was because of an attack or something, leaving her face partially paralyzed

Didn't she have some interviews about angels and fairies and esoteric shit like that?

can you translate what she's talking about in the video?

You have a serious mental disorder. Get help.

Almost as popular as she is here OP.

Yes
She says that "Banderovets" units (Ukrainian national forces and NatSoc and citizen volunteer battalions) were coming over to churches, then people took icon with a Tsar Nicolas and his family, marched to them and Banderovets couldn't shoot at them. Thing is that Ukietards don't occupy these lands for more than 3 years and don't really genocide anyone for being ethnically Russian. She's living in some imaginary world

Vid summary:
I receive letters from lugansk/donetsk people, evil bendera troopers seize churches, people take images of Nicolas II, the holiest, and go against armed bedneras, they are fearless people with faith. Why is this allowed to offend faith, the only thing that keeps us togeterh.

She looks a little thin Tavarish. Pls feed her.

I'd love to, but she refuses to receive semen from anyone but Nicholas II

DONT CAL MAM TAHT
mummy has autism lik me
i relised is not posible

i go to universety to study rusian in septembe and then join rusian army after or if drop out i go donbas, hav idea to start alt rihgt voluter batilion

am goign to build up military credentials for wen civil wars hapens in west
didnt think mummy was taht skinu

She is a modern-day Joan of Arc

I hope she will be hospitalized soon. There's definitely something wrong with her mind.

Joan of Arc was a French racist patriot, hated muds, wasn't a single mother and didn't took regular trips to Dubai and Turkey in her youth

Bad precedent and vatnik thinking, psychiatry for views is a soviet tier vandalism, where the fuck is the line? religious people are fucking retarded and should be sterilized

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!! reeeee

>didn't took regular trips to Dubai and Turkey in her youth
DELET

>psychiatry for views is a soviet tier vandalism
She clearly have some condition, schizo probably

GOP stands with the alt right

wat is it

its all vague pseudoscience shit really. unless you hear or see what's simply not there, you can't make a real claim. Sterilization and rural camps is the way to deal with suspects until we advance anything about the human brain in that field. Did you talk to deeply religious people? They are like junkies, they have mystic feelings instead of drugs. Sterilization is a proper way

MATILDED.COM

she got elected to state duma so go figure

mmmmmm. wanna make cummies in mummys tummy

Here we can think "muh dick" but there it's politics as usual

Fuck off back to re*dit

DELET THIS

I'm getting sick of the cuckposting . KYS

Didn't she get banged up in the head by criminal a while back?

You think this might be a symptom of something nobody saw coming, or was she always like this?

that was way before she even became popular
that's why half of her facial muscles are paralyzed

DELET

>Didn't she get banged up in the head by criminal a while back?

what? sauce?

DELET NOWWWWW

more

zakon.kz/4618301-prokuror-kryma-natalja-poklonskaja.html

>After investigations into gang activities, Poklonskaya suffered an attack in 2009 in the stairwell of her home in Yalta. As a result of the injuries, she suffered partial facial paralysis.

Mommy looks a bit stressed out from all the propaganda pushing.