Kat Timpf: Lena Dunham Level Bravery

I'm not one of those e-celeb trolls who talk shit on them to "divide the base" or whatever, but this bitch completely outed herself as the larper she is after Trump's presser yesterday. Total *omg* *is this real* *im literally shaking* SJW

m.youtube.com/watch?v=74wEmkt8XIQ

Lauren southern is not Jewish and I would gladly lick her sweet, sweet butthole

>Lauren southern is not Jewish and I would gladly lick her sweet, sweet butthole
but her sister

Timpf is a flake
Lauren is truly the best girl
she went further right and probably won't ever get invited on Fox again
meanwhile Timpf does whatever Murdoch tells her

Women belong in the KITCHEN.

I think these people are fake.

After this weekend, I think the Fox News Channel put out a memo for just about Everyone to Tear Down Trump...most have gone off the rails. But the few loyalists and reasonable ones are still speaking truth.

shes insufferable

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Two chicks at the same time man

Is that a tranny? Holy shit that voice.

Yeah either way she's tossing my salad.

>I'd still hatefuck the shit out of her.

Her claim to "fame" was writing about cultural Marxist campus insanity I think, and now she like literally can't even over Trump calling out the radicals those colleges produced. She always seemed fake, this just proved it. Legit larper.

TIMPF HAHA FUNNY NAME XDDDD

Timpf is a reminder lifes not fair. A bung eyed, anorexic idiot larping as a lolbertarian gets fame and exhorbitant pay for allegedly looking attractive after the fox makeup wizards spend three hours on her.

This bitch was alway a never trump cunt. You might as well be calling out Jeb as a larper.

When did Fox hire a drunk college sophmore?

She's always been anti Trump.

Timpani is a libertarian, aka retarded. Did anyone who paid any attention think otherwise?

Wasn't aware of that. Was she always this SJW though? First I heard of her awhile back was for reporting on college PC shit. I had my suspicions that she wasn't legit but this confirmed it for me as far as I knew about her.

Damn Eric Boeling jacked off to that?

>believing in anything women say

Why doesn't she have white children Sup Forums?

She's seemed like a female Jesse Watters. She's never been serious and only does comedy segments.

She claims to be a Libertarian.

So if i were to Fundraise for Antifa, funnel the money into a Democrat National Commitee fundraiser, then claim it on my taxes... can i just keep the money?

>Her claim to "fame" was writing about cultural Marxist campus insanity I think

So just like Gutfeld?

I eat her ass for hours.

>libertarian, aka retarded

damm that made me kek hard

Timpf... kinda like Drumpf...

Hmmmm

Honestly, I don't follow. Chalking it up to the booze.

She unironically shilled for jeb for all 3 days of his campaign. She fancies herself a librateroan and sometimes shills for truconservatives. Not sure if she's a phony or just a typical fox dumb bimbo. Either way don't expect solid or consistent positions from her.

They are all LARPing for your monies.

Exactly like Gutfield. She came on fox through Redeye when he was hosting.