Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CD4realHE83Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking hell

>when "simply epic" has become something liberals unironically sau

It's not even the right shape though ?

*le ebil KKK meme*

Shitlibs mad about the (((FBI)))

THE GUY FUCKING CONDEMNED WHITE NATIONALISM AND THE FUCKING KIKES ARE STILL SPERGING OVER IT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow sweetie, that's so powerful #love #oneside

wtf I hate the white house now

>america
>racist
USA is the most tolerant diverse hell hole on this Earth.

drumpf is literally a KKK nazi white supremacist who exploits blacks and mexicans and rapes women and he gets away with it because the patriarchy is set up to let old rich white men rape the rest of the country and he is also a russian kgb spy and putin's pet because he had russian hookers piss on him and he is a russian KKK white supremacist and a nazi

We KKK now

hooktube.com/watch?v=CD4realHE83Q

>HAHA TRUMP IS RACIST XDD
If the KKK had any say in this country we'd be hanging every one of those Antifa faggots and the niggers they love so much

They wont be happy until the put a bullet through him.

They are Marxists,

But the KKK hates the reds.

hes literally hitler

Fuck drumpf, drumpf racist n sheeit. He is kkk, evil, Voldemort, racist, racist, hitler. He goes after superior people of color, women, transsexuals, and gays. He must let drumpf not be president any longer. Us progressive liberals from educated diveesive cities shouldn't let us tolerate drumpf and his kkk white supremacists. We had fascist in office. He racist

>Yeah hyuck hyuck I put a white triangle over the white house on ms paint I'm such an artist.

Get out of here dweeb.

That would be happy.

WOW EPIC BURN

"Trump is fucking Nazi.

Just like Bush, Romney, McCain, Reagan, and anyone who voted for them."

The left is a goddamned circus.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Seriously?

That's the best they can do?

>Trump is a racist

Truly powerful. A stunning, original insight into the current state of race relations in this nation.

is the entire democratic party 90 years old? the KKK is irrelevant.

Everything is racist to them. Damn I don't know what racist means anymore. Everytime I hear it i feel nothing. If this is what the left is trying to accomplish, they have succeeded.

Leftist expectations are a slippery slope. Never give them what they want.

Daily Reminder: Reddit is unironically better than nuchan at this point because of salty lazyposting like this.

Exploiting blacks Mexicans and women is something the liberals are experts at. It's how you guys get votes.