Give me some reason why black people arent awsome

*smacks lips*

wholly destructive and inhuman

They're NIGGERS.

low IQ, high violence, never built a functioning civilization of any consequence

Aids.

niggers yes, black people no
i said black people not niggers. there is a diffrence.
what about egypt? and the US was built on the backs of slaves.

Wherever they move in in significant numbers the neighborhood turn to shit.

no that was actully a faggot that got drunk one night and thought it be funny to fuck a monkey

Cory Baxter isn't black. He's a tanned Asian. Like Marina.

black people usually are fine as long as they aren't american or from africa

they're subhuman. The African race is the most primitive, animalistic, grouping of homo sapiens on this planet. Everywhere they go, be it Europe, America, or their home continent, all they do is break, steal, murder, traffic, rape, and subvert. They are the only race on earth that is this way.

It only gets worse once you realize that as of now, the numbers of whites and blacks worldwide are similar (around 13% each.) but blacks are breeding at an uncontrollable rate, just like animals. Last I checked, it's estimated there'll be 2-3 billion Africans on this planet in 100-200 years while the total number of Europeans will decline. Middle eastern births are the only factor contributing to white population growth and as their countries develop they will soon reach European birth rates. This is a disaster. Soon, the most undesirable, subhuman, primitive group of humans will be outbreeding every other and they may become the majority of humans. This is a crisis. Beyond sterilization or genocide, what solution is there to this problem? None. Blacks will never stop breeding. They have an animal's mindset that the paramount thing in live is reproducing and gaining social status in the pack.

>what about egypt? and the US was built on the backs of slaves.

fuck off kid

so i take it you would prefer the jews of them then?

What does that even mean? Who is "them" in your question?

Angry, testosterone/estrogen levels are out of balance. Lovers of violence....they disdain social skills....distinct lack of empathy,,,,matriarchal family structures as the men do not value staying with one woman and having fewer children.....

No, the few exceptions prove the rule: negroes = cancer

sorry i meant , jews over the blacks.

I don't prefer anybody over another. I have problems with Jews but not because they're invading and tearing apart white homelands and outbreeding the natives in their countries.

The European White subgroup is the only group of people on the planet in danger of actual extinction or at least, replacement in their ancestral homelands. Blacks are the greatest threat to this.

You just described all of Sup Forums

crime

well they way you pictured it makes me want to side with the jews and tell them to tear down the black. and besides not all blacks are like that. some are this.

Aaaaaaaand sage.

Was raped by five while I was walking home. Fuck off op.

I don't care. Let them have a black nation in Africa. Leave us be in our lands. Their mere presence on the American Continent was a damning error and doomed the American consciousness to value "diversity" over racial homogeneity (which all societies naturally strive towards.) Their unnatural presence and unnatural consequences of it led to the exporting of "American Ideals" to post-WW2 Europe which is the true threat of the 21st century.

We ought to be friends with blacks but they need to stay where they are just as we ought to. But they have so many fundamental problems as a race. I don't care if the occasional one in a thousand grows up to be a doctor or scientist, that doesn't erase the damning trends and statistics that are unique to this one group of people. The average black is not Neil Degrasse Tyson or Barack Obama. The average american black is a poverty-stricken idiot who doesn't want to work and just wants to fuck and smoke. In Africa they're even worse. What redeeming qualities do they have? What thing of note has a black invented that doesn't start with peanut and end in butter? Nothing. They're like wild animals. If they want to reform, more power to them but they need to do it in their own communities on their own, in their lands. NOT IN OURS.

This is now a Black People Hate thread

the solution is simple. take the kids away from the parents to save that generation the kill off the rest. (save for a few that have uses and to pass down stories) then educate the kids to be like the people in the picture that i posted here.

>why black people arent awsome

black people are AIIIIIGHT, until they say "gimme yo money nigga" and i'm like "excuse me sir did you just call me the N-WORD? I happen to be of caucas-" and then i get shot and robbed.

Give me some reasons why I shouldn't sage your stupid slide thread.

post some more then

or just kill all the blacks and then there's no problems left

becuse it turned into a nigger hate thread now.

come on, we are human beings, not monsters.

nobody believes this is the right thing to do, just deport the ones who act up back to their KANGDOM. the doctors and scientists N sheeit can stay. all the clandestine statue demonlitionist gotsta go.

have none, let them go "be awesome" in their own countries though

We ought to repatriate all of them. This isn't their land. If they stay they will only ever be an oppressed minority. They'd be better served and richer off in their native continent.

you're probably right i dont know why i'm being such a softy.

there we go, do that insted of what hitler did

Nigger hate thread!
POST SOME WEBMS
PLS

>15% of the population
>commits over 50% of all murders

your flage is one

>give me some reason why black people arent awsome
They've been pop-culturalized by studio gangsters..