How does it feel knowing that the only way you'll be able to breed with a white big tittied semen demon now a days is...

how does it feel knowing that the only way you'll be able to breed with a white big tittied semen demon now a days is to either have a sizeable income or a massive 9"+ cock

That's pretty much par the course for anyone who didn't win the genetics lottery.

Maybe I'll just use an artificial womb.

>a broke person with a 9 inch dick can get laid
lmao

or not be detestable

explain niggers then

No, it's by being a cuckold.
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

You also need to have an excellent skull bone structure and be above 6'0 and despite what the shills tell you, be white.

>Implying it's not because it's both one part modernism affecting their thinking and one part in their nature to be degenerate sluts

Can just learn a skill. Chicks dig arts and crafts if they involve powertools and blowtorches as long as its cute when its finished.

HaHa,
You are a failure at pleasing women. OR
According to you, I must be a rare white man who knows how to make a woman orgasm.

>cucking yourself is anti-Jew
Never heard that one before

Haven't seen this pasta before.

Eh. I have both a sizeable income and a sizeable penis.
Idc.

You are wrong though. There are på lenty of other qualities.

I have a massive income.

muh dick

Big tits are seriouslu overrated. Big ass and wide hips are where its at, it's imcredible slamming into that shit from behind.

it's ancient

NO NIPPLES

EVERYONE. REPORT. THE. OP.

>where it's at
>what every girl has now

Also big ass is nigger taste.

t. nigger lover

How did you manage to post it? I get always stopped by the anti spam filter

Each has their own preferences. He can like big tits if he wants. I don't like big asses or wide hips, but you can. This is actually the best. That way there isn't as much competition between us and the different types of women can all be adored and have sex.

They can. As long as you're tall, ripped, or confident, you can get laid.

as long as you're above 5'6" and all these other things you should be fine, unless you're aiming for a volleyball player

Guys I gotta ask, do white guys on average really have small Dicks? I'm English (family heirs from Kent) and German (Bavaria) 7.5" 5" girth errect (9" internet inches) and to be honest I've never really seen any other penises besides mine.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I genuinely want to know out of sheer curiosity.

(No homosexual)

"No baby I live with my parents but I have a huge cock, really."

I'm white with similar measurements. I feel average with some having bigger and some having smaller.

that's because 7.5" is average

The only time females truly bond psychologically and emotionally with a male is if they meet no later than high school graduation. After that, all females advance to the golddigger size-queen stage and any guy they meet after that, they only bond with for those cynical reasons.

If you weren't able to find your girl prior to high school, odds are incredibly good that you never will. If you can't live with the thought of that, consider the an hero route

People only have to justify something when everyone knows its a lie. The meme has been done to death worse than UFOs and reptillians.

On top of 99% of every black dick you have ever been meme'd being like less than 10 different people out of 7 billion, if you actually talk to girls you will know that they generally cant fuck and the novelty wears off very quickly.

Yea I took the bait and I dont care.

Im on my way to become a sociopath also asexual.

yeah, this is the point of the cock carousel and beta bucks

I'm the most average 6 inch. Pretty fat dick I'd say though.

>whispers in your ear
>"Beta uprising is the answer"