Fuck if the upcoming Right V left war spreads to australia anyone have good DIY weaponry since i cant just bring an...

Fuck if the upcoming Right V left war spreads to australia anyone have good DIY weaponry since i cant just bring an AR-15

Other urls found in this thread:

bunnings.com.au/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
youtube.com/watch?v=xI6X3yPnFY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tape a banana onto a tshirt

Put a pool ball in a sock

just throw boomerangs

Get in shape to where you could run a marathon with ease.

Rub shit on yourself. Pick your target, chase them till they faint or die.

Nail gun?

>live in Australia
>walk outside
>find venomous frog within 20m of your home
>tape it to a stick
>have it spit at your enemies

British bayonet

Damn thats good.
Under-rated.

kill kangaroos till you find one that has a purple

Buy fish, chicken meat and other kinds of meat, and let them rot (or ferment). Put them in balloons and throw them at people.

I wouldn't mock.

bunnings.com.au/

Come to the US mate. It will be a war for the future and you shouldn't sit it out.

Beat them with your hands, Cronulla style. Pull their inevitable ponytail/shaggy hair back so their head tilts back, then palm their face and push your hand as hard as you can to the left/right with a heap of force & break their nose.

Damn, why did I think to recommend this? Why did OP Australian ass even make this thread, he obviously knows there's kangaroos with purple.

You've got spiders and snakes. Use those. Also koalas and emus.

That's a good idea, poison is always fun. Use that Gympie Gympie plant, wrap it around a bamboo cane and wack people with it on their skin.

Top lel

Oh, so sorry. Can we still call you bong even if Big Ben's offline?

When all the white man has perished, the abos will reclaim glory.

Sadly not.

But seriously Australia wtf is wrong with your flora and fauna?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides

Fucking hell lol

The fruit is edible once all the blinding pain causing hairs are removed, though.

Animal venom is unironically our largest export outside of agriculture and minerals.

youtube.com/watch?v=xI6X3yPnFY4

Assult Kangaroos

There is no right in Australia. It's a land of ignorant hedonistic coastal cities filled with liberal faggots and immigrants.