Aus/pol/: screen, keyboard and mouse edition

>Pauline Hanson wears burka to Question Time in the Senate
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-17/pauline-hanson-wears-burka-to-question-time-in-the-senate/8816886

>Same-sex marriage: Travelling Australians could be given paperless vote option
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-17/abs-confirms-paperless-option-same-sex-marriage-postal-survey/8817516

>Cyclists and motorists aren't equal on the road — so let's stop pretending they are
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-17/cyclists-and-motorists-arent-equal-on-the-road-the-conversation/8813706

>January 26: Three steps to changing the date of Australia Day
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/three-steps-to-changing-the-date-of-australia-day/8813408

>Andrew Forrest wins High Court bid to keep miners off his family property, Minderoo Station
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-17/andrew-forrest-wins-high-court-case/8816332

China’s secret threat to Australia’s Antarctic claim
archive.is/DGTOs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFMT_BVBBsA
youtube.com/watch?v=X8gLDlSKu_Q
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/christian-lobby-explosion-accused-to-face-trial/8812222
archive.fo/ReNRL
theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/gay-activist-did-bomb-research-before-acl-hit/news-story/53500c374454344cc24a29b3303dd26c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pauline is a champion.

Cheers lad.

fuck you foxtel.

>Pauline Hanson wears burka to Question Time in the Senate
>Hiding that beautiful face.
Such a shame.

EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO LISTEN TO THIS 18 HOUR AUDIO DOCUMENTARY OF WORLD WAR ONE

BEST DOCUMENTARY EVER

This
H
I
S

>getting my arse kicked by organic chemistry all year
>prepare for examination for once and I get 90%
so this is the power of actual study... was carlton dry a mistake?

>Cyclists
gas em

the power of priorities, plus org chem is easy, physical chem kicked my arse in 2nd year

So when do I have to enrol by if I want to vote no on fag "marraige"?

>have a 200 word essay due tomorrow for school
>haven't even started

Gonna be up all night

This.
Brandis is cry babby bitch boi

>200 word
Thats like 1 page

Pauline is a legend.

Taking the piss of the pollies who are taking the piss out of this country.

Great series. My favourite of his.

organic chem is pretty easy if you actually study. once you understand it, its dead simple

>hates islam
>becomes muslim

What did she mean by this?

How are you all tonight m8s?

Nah drink XXXX cunt

Proving you can sneak around in the harry potter invisibility burka and no one knows who you are, and are too scared to ask because DAS RACEISS

Sit on my face Pauline bby gurl

from /his/
>God I fucking hate anti-colonialists. It's such a nonsensical position to take, especially when it comes from within the state. I live in Australia, Victoria. They shoved anti-colonial rhetoric down my throat every moment of my school life.
>>Whitey stole this land from the Indigenous First Peoples™ through genocide and we must acknowledge the legacy of racist colonialism that persists today.
>What do you propose we do about it, if half your assertations are true? Apologise? Give it all back and go back to England? All this talk of "reconciliation" and no real proposal what should be done. The fucking aboriginals achieved equal rights in the 1970s, and now enjoy numerous legal and social advantages over regular Australians. What the fuck do they even want anymore? Why bitch and moan about the very colonisation which pulled the savage out of bestial squalor? If policies of genocide were truly enacted, why do you exist? Why do you deserve anything from me because my ancestors conquered yours? They should be grateful they aren't all dead or enslaved by the Chinese, although there's time enough for that.

It's like 10 shit posts.

Haha I know right, year 9 is so hard

Point out that cos your second cousin got bashed and raped by an abo, it is all abbos fault and they owe you reparations.

This. Government is a rabble of treasonous faggots and deserves to be mocked as close up as possible right on the senate floor. I just wish she smirked at them a bit more.

This. Honestly, indigenous culture is just so barbaric and savage, humanity would benefit if it was wiped out. The bizarre and seemingly forbidden to criticise notion that no culture is superior to another is just complete garbage. Indigenous "culture" promotes rape, child abuse, mutilation, and has produced nothing of value in 50 000 years. I can't stand the white guilt that is mainstream today and taught in most of this country's public schools. I hate many other things he did, but I will always respect John Howard for standing up to the white guilt brigade and refusing to apologise.

>no one knew who she was

R u retarded?

>University yearly ball is coming up in a few days
>theme is the stuff of nightmares
Should I rock up in a burqa?

She's a hero in the streets, ginger goddess in the sheets.
Don't get lippy wif mi boi.

Nah just show them yr micropenis

>Australia is a rather conservative nation
>Sydney and Melbourne are the only exception to this
>Politicians pay the most attention to these 2 cities
>Our conservative party is split between proper conservatives who care about the Australian people, and our equivalent of RINOs, and the RINOs are the largest camp
>Our progressive party has gone further and further left in the search for votes
>Our nationalist party is lead by a sweet old woman who unfortunately isn't very charismatic or well spoken
>More and more chinks coming into the country
>I went to my younger sister's high school graduation last year and there were more Chinese than whites
>Current government doesn't know how the economy works for shit
>You can't rely on mining and agriculture exports forever
>Someone losing 1 full time job and taking 2 part time jobs to compensate isn't 200% job growth or a sign of a growing economy
>Finding work is fucking hard
>Unions are also too strong
>Completely killed automobile manufacturing in Australia
>Nurses/teachers/public transport workers/whatever go on strike every other month demanding more shit
>Housing market is absolutely abhorrent
>My parents bought their house in the 80s for about $250k, now the location of the property alone is worth over $1m
>I'm 25 and live on with my mate from high school, we split the bills halfsies and I don't have much in the way of expenses. I'm looking at not being able to afford a house until I'm in my mid 40s at the current rate
Don't know what to do lads. I have about $80k in savings. I'm thinking about packing it up and moving to America or something, but the thought of leaving it all behind is scary, and I don't even know if America is doing much better.

Wrong and gross

get a blonde wig and go as Martin Bryant

>our conservative party

Oh you mean the liberal party? Which has always been liberal, and bot conservative until abbott?

They didn't know who she was, she stood up and did revealed herself for dramatic affect, she's cleverer than u mite think m80

They are economically liberal which is where they get the name from. When people say liberal they normally mean socially liberal.

Get out of Melbourne/Sydney, user, if that's where you are

I'm in Perth.

they are they are leftists from the past, you think mad mitch would cry like a girl cuz a someone wore a burka who wasnt actually a muslim

Xenophon is from SA and he's effectively a Labor shill. It's pretty bad in the capital cities of all states, not just Sydney and Melbourne.

>from SA
Thats all you had to say lad

>George Brandis crying over muh peaceful muslims
What the fuck is he doing? Is he Saudi funded or something?

I don't love the guy but this seems like bizarre behaviour coming from him.

thats an awesome idea

JB Hi-Fi enriched

youtube.com/watch?v=X8gLDlSKu_Q
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/christian-lobby-explosion-accused-to-face-trial/8812222
archive.fo/ReNRL

What do you do you for a living mate?

>perceived to be of african appearance
top kek

That's not the law school bash is it? Rock up dressed as an ATO official.

Stack shelves in Dan Murphy's

I empty them.

you and me both buddy

She's our champion.

Cory can suck my big white cock

This.
Brainlet.

hey gay cunts

Lol suck shit jb is so pretentious. I favoured dick smiths electronics when they were around.

>I'm 25 and live on with my mate from high school, we split the bills halfsies and I don't have much in the way of expenses. I'm looking at not being able to afford a house until I'm in my mid 40s at the current rate
you assume its not going to get worse? The government seems to have fuck all intention of fixing this.

Based Dick.

how long til you're selling houses?

You're only conservative if you vote for anti immigration parties. I just look at boomers who think they're conservative and just think you're a complete slut.

I remember the days when you could buy electrical components like transistors and capacitors and wire and all that at dick smiths.

Now you gotta go to jaycar if you want that shit.

jaycar still exists?

what happened to that autist from cessnock thats supposed to be going to the US? he usually shits up every thread yet i havent seen the cunt post for a while

Any perks? You get to take beers home if the cases are damaged or anything like that?

Ditto. Though I haven't seen a Jaycar down here in Adelaide in a long time.

Honestly, Pauline Hanson has never looked better than while wearing a burka. I hope that Labor and Liberal can campaign together to agree to make them compulsory for women in parliament so we won't ever have to look at Pauline's ugly mug again.

The yankaboo? Hopefully he necked himself, he was rather annoying.

Yeah they are in out of the way places. I don't know how they survive. Last time I went there I was making a cantenna. That was when wifi was g and it was shit. I chipped a wii once too, soldered some chip onto it so I could play pirated games.

>be conservative, christian boomer
>be pro-immigration policies because you realize you're gonna have to get a gook

>be conservative, christian boomer
>be pro-immigration because you realize you're gonna have to get a gook

Kek
>who packs a big package?
That one was pretty blatant

No one ever has to get a gook. Back in the old days they'd just get a fat white chick.

There is something extremely comforting, but also horrifying about this image.

Capitalism is some crazy shit tbqh.

Yep - you'll actually find a Jaycar agent in most larger country towns too. Altronics is a bit better - they usually get a slightly better quality container of cheap chinese shit than Jaycar.

>tfw anti-immigration but can barely contain my yellow fever
it's tough being a man sometimes

lol, if he was actually from cessnock he probably got lynched by the local nig nogs and closet homosexuals

Reporting in, cobbers. Sorry I'm so late

So how I do register to vote for the plebiscite?
I'm registered to vote in the election and have done so twice now, but I'm not sure if I need to register for the plebiscite.

tempting to turn on the tele and catch the project to see the sweet reactions but I couldn't bring myself to watch it - did anyone watch?

also...i didn't think his type would be into the gay activism -- what is it with that

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/gay-activist-did-bomb-research-before-acl-hit/news-story/53500c374454344cc24a29b3303dd26c

I don't think rapeneet is cumguzzlers neet.

Does the average Australian have Air Conditioning?

Disregard this comment, I'm just trying to see if this post still exists:
>

>average
yes
>me
I can't afford to run an electric fan so I just get naked

Was it unusually hot today where you lads are? It's as if Summer decided to grace us with its' presence early.

Currently 25 degrees here.

Sup Forums related: (((Climate Change)))

Cold and wet here today m8.

TOP KEK

No, nothing like that. DESU I don't even drink much anyway.

A top of 15 with strong winds and rain down here.

Hello Adelaide.

H-hey

lmao ANOTHER coalition MP is a dual citizen

Bantz 4 dayz

aus/pol/'s thoughts on walking everywhere barefoot? bogan or carefree?

*Irish. They are all about "muh economy" these days though. Need another potato famine so we can get our indentured servants back.

Pauline and the One Nation party are an embarrassing bunch of scam artists. Fuck everyone who supports them

do you notice anything about this our parliament is filled with foreign agents. Why? Where does this lead? It all eventuates into poofters getting married they're trying to turn Australia into shirt lifters. They're all bender fifth column

I do it all the time, but I remember as a kid how weird it looked when old cunts did it. The closer to the beach you are, the more normal it looks.