Brit/pol/ - Border Reiver edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Boyne
twitter.com/That_Brainiac/status/898082186741653504
books.google.ie/books?id=ZH7FLD7zfDkC&pg=PA103&lpg=PA103&dq=second generation irish uk education&source=bl&ots=sLtmqz10rs&sig=g30FwM6VixEdarvZnUPlUDs5pbs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH-bKGk97VAhWHJsAKHUZtBnoQ6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=second generation irish uk education&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder
If you've fucked 0-1 races, you're virgin pleb tier.

Virgin tier here.

>I can't pull white girls so go for easy mode

Who /alevels/ here?
I got into my first choice so i'm happy.

really makes u think

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
What did she mean by this?
prostitutes don't count

>tfw fucked up
>tfw unconditional offer

RESULTS OF THE NEW STUDY ARE IN:

SWASTIKAS ARE ALL LEAFS, AS WE SUSPECTED

It really does make you think.

It must be nice to have those. Good luck with university, user.

>caring about A levels

>tripfag
>pathetic enough to fuck non-whites

Fucked 1 aryan blonde and one anglo brunette in my life, feels good.

*walks backwards on your path*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Boyne

Nth for the Battle of the Boyne.

His old face annoys me for some reason. Great lad but has a punchable face.

Still there

They said a greater percentage of boys got more A's and A* than girls, too.

Also the Battle of the Boyne was illegal m8.

EDDIES MANIFESTO
>UNCONTROLLED IMMIGRATION FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUPS
>- non preggo birds rated 6/10 or above by the Ministry of Fit
>ZERO GROSS IMMIGRATION FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUPS
>-everyone else

failures

twitter.com/That_Brainiac/status/898082186741653504

Nice I've seen it before with my own eyes. Part of my are descended from Border Reivers strangely enough.

At least 90% of my fucks have been white.
I've only fucked baltic prostitutes.

>tfw missed first choice Durham
>backup choice was Sussex
>now going to Sussex for Politics
>campus is in fucking Brighton

>that_brainiac
good for him but why so arrogant?

Reminder 1689 ruptured the English balanced constitution, one of the most unique aspects of England.

Tell I lie, I fucked a Fijian brass once on an extremely drunken night. Got half my money back though lol.

Failure at what?

Hello semen gulpers and piss quaffers, how are we today? Touched any turds with the tips of your penii lately?

The feel when C E E AS grades
I'm so fucked .. really wanna do a mathematical finance bsc degree

Successful blacks are very smug for some reason, be it rappers or medicine/law students

Affirmative Action is amazing isn't it?

Could be worse.
I got U C U

He got A*A*A

How is that affirmitive action?

I've been accepted by my first and second choice but I want to go to my second choice now, can I still go there?

You are failures compared the Black Warrior

*At A Level
also >AS
>under 18

>Fijian
Deary me

Should have spent less time shitposting and more time revising.

Got ABB, pretty comfy grades tbqh

>tfw all these people on TV who worked hard and got the grades they wanted

He got a £100,000+ career
How is that affirmative

Graded based on his colour to meet quotas.

>sacrificed by D&D so they could appeal to the Dannywankers

I suppose so, but that is on me. I don't have much formal education anyway.

G-good Afternoon A-Anglo-senpais. . . and especially to you based Honkposter. . .

H-have a good day desu. . .

Not my proudest moment

D-did you get the necessary grades desu?

>person marking his exam sees his name
>oy vey, we must boost score for (((diversity))) goyim, its only fair
I'm not kidding either, it's probably true

I'm going to a better uni than Imperial

Sure, just accept that offer instead.

>tfw Jonerys ending is canon
hello potato desu.
I didn't need them. Got my place in uni but wew, my grades were terrible.

For all you guys worried about a levels, it could be worse. I had good enough grades to go to the best med school in the country but decided to study Physics at my hometown university instead.

Having it in your hands and willingly letting it slip away is awful.

Is that actually a thing now?

I doubt it.

They are just at the very top percentile of Black IQ

>Retweeting all the people congratulating you, and that stupid nigger posting about how his team is winning (against whomst'd've?) despite Whites and Asians being more successful in uni applications

Hmmmm, and before anyone says you're jealous, I'll just say I'm underage.

>Got my place in uni
That's the only thing that matters desu.

No, it's brainlets trying to rationalise why somebody is smarter than them.

Maybe, but there's no lying that the commie teachers (not all of them are commies, though) would do that sort of shit.

I've got to go to Londonistan now I thought I wouldn't get in. Buggers lowered the intake grades.

H-hai. But I didn't pass a single exam. Feels dumb.

Didn't get GCSEs, left school at 16, started working and now at 26 I'm unemployed for the first time in my life. Been 2 months and I'm living like a neet trying to find work.

So I suspected, but you never know these days.

I wouldn't put it past them.

You know, sometimes I forget but imagine the people who mark exams as the average Guardian reader. They hate men, and people who are white with so much passion that EVERYTHING has to be a put down to them

Wow, he really hates it when you call him by his name

what if your exams reflect how you do at uni?

are you studying something difficult?

I got 3 C's and still met the offer for my first choice.

Low aspirations never failed anyone.

He'd fit right in amongst the trips here desu.

He's starting to annoy me more than entertain me now tbqh.

Only uni matters now desu.

>tfw Anglos will never do the Leaving Certificate.

>Buggers lowered the intake grades.

English universities are dear though. How are they still dumbing things down?

A level papars are marked by different examiners page by page. For example one examiner will mark page 3 for 1000 students, another will mark the page 4s etc.

The names for each paper are kept anonymous because it was shown a while ago that people will chav/irish sounding names like Liam got lower marks than people with middle class sounding names like Oscar.

These measures do give me faith in the integrity of exam marking.

Maybe you shouldn't call people you're unfamiliar with by their first name faggot?

Most exams you do for A-levels/Leaving Cert you will never touch again.

Well I got all As at AS. I'm not a brainlet I just put in 0 effort and missed an exam. I should be alright probably.

I didn't have any of the requirements for my degree but still got in, A levels are a joke. Employers don't care.

REKT

It comes across as cunty but also his desire to be contrarian on most issues is pissing me off. He's a good voice on moral conservatism and is a relic of High Toryism but fuck me, is he a rude little mong.

>People with Irish sounding names got discriminated against

Good, teaches those fenians right.

But, I didn't know that, so thank you. Seems a bit shit having inconsistent marking, though - but if it works, it works.

Lel that's pretty funny.

Start buying guns.

You could still return to med training perhaps?

In general, they don't. People that cruise through their exams without trying tend to be in for a shock when they reach uni expecting to cruise that too as you're actually expected to put the work in and study.

(milage varies by what course you're doing obviously)

I really fucking hate D&D.

Start applying for co-terminous firearm certificates.

>people actually going to Uni
you'll hate it

Yeah marking is very inconsistent, particularly for essay based exams like History and English

>t. virgin

M-mean! Don't second-gen Irish in the UK outdo their A N G L O counterparts in education (and headpats)?

I actually agree with you on the contrarian thing. But I imagine having loads of people you don't know addressing you in a familiar tone gets rather grating. Like when people approach famous people as if they know them because they've seen them on TV, they don't have a fucking clue who you are.

>t. vargon

>going to university to party
t. first year dropout

Also people who haven't done their own research lazily asking (i.e. not interviewing) said famous people for an answer.

This has always concerned me, I went from getting a high 80% on an essay to 65% on the next, on the latter I argued that God is the ultimate authority of England and therefore the bible is the best source of determining when someone does or does not become a legal person.

Who fucking makes these?

I've had an idea for a "beta virgin modernist" and a "CHADitionalist" one.

When did you realise your childhood PC?

>Konnie Huq - Blue Peter
>Rich black teen - Kerching
>Troubled girl - Tracy Beaker
>Spencer the painter - Balamory
>Girl - 64 Zoo Lane

books.google.ie/books?id=ZH7FLD7zfDkC&pg=PA103&lpg=PA103&dq=second generation irish uk education&source=bl&ots=sLtmqz10rs&sig=g30FwM6VixEdarvZnUPlUDs5pbs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH-bKGk97VAhWHJsAKHUZtBnoQ6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=second generation irish uk education&f=false

Also, no one in Ireland is called 'Liam'. It's what the Irish English keep using to be Orish.

Hhhhhhngh

The mean is very small, and the sample size for Irish students, of that study, was very small, and the s.d. was greater for Irish students suggesting that the figures laid more outside of the mean than for British students.

Basically, it's difficult to tell, but we know the Irish aren't significantly worse or better.