Why are white men so proud that every other race on the planet prefers fucking their women...

why are white men so proud that every other race on the planet prefers fucking their women? are white "men" the ultimate cuckolds? you don't ever see other races smug about other races fucking their women, only white guys do this.

inb4 "we chose to be cuckolds because we were too powerful"

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/a-boon-for-same-sex-couples-stem-cells-from-adult-skin-can-be-used-to-make-sperm-and-egg-cells-researchers-show/article6921999.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good id

t.pajeet

i'm no one's woman

t. white woman!

Repeat post.

Sage.

OP really btfo me.

>The lesser race don't even like there own race.

Can you blame them? They loom like animals.

John Bettendorf gets turned on by seeing big brown poop

You're mine now.

Because European males have balls, unlike American males.

Whites are inherently sadomasochists

Look at the way he's holding her. His strong black hand on her soft milky skin, as if he were gripping a basketball. Her flesh forming an imprint to accommodate his firm grasp. This is a man who keeps his woman.

better be able to cook some fluffy belgium waffles, cuck!

>t. stronk independent womyn

Have you been out side your village yuri

Because women are not "ours" to begin with you retard.

You're a jealous monkey baby, that's why. You will never make any technological strides in your entire lifetime.

>white men so proud that every other race
>on the planet prefers fucking their women?
...bcoz they wimmen more dezirabel, fgt pls

I'm an excellent cook.
I like your style though.
Finally some bitch I can tame!

You're right, white people are the most attractive people on earth. If you fucked one, that must be like winning the olympics for you. You climbed mount olympus and dined with the gods. Good job.

>there literally is an user in this thread bragging about other races shagging his women
lmao, that pride is hilarious

God.

im not even kidding. they think their God they believe in, will reward them for what they're doing now
white men turned women into objects, literally -- they also made it so that gay ppl can produce a baby:
>thehindu.com/sci-tech/a-boon-for-same-sex-couples-stem-cells-from-adult-skin-can-be-used-to-make-sperm-and-egg-cells-researchers-show/article6921999.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

also factually incorrect. there's truckloads of data showing that black men are least desireable (to white women)

HAHAHHA

cuck you can't take women?!?

HAHAHHAH

white boys were simply born to be cuckolds. all their racism is simply a way of disguising their desire of having black cock in their daughter.

Time and time again white women have been held to a high patriarchy, since whites were mainly the ones to forward civilization and better humanity every one who holds a grudge against an ethic group will do anything to destroy them in any way so most people who think that way think fucking white women is payback for all whites have done for taking the credit over everything in their eyes plus some people always have this idea that whites have stronger genes.

>why are you proud of having something best
never owned anything of value huh? You don't see other races smug over their girls because their girls are pure shit unless unicorn mixed white-something with ton of surgery.

i kinda wish they were racist cause of posts like this

I take what I want, when I want it.
You're desperate for someone like me. I can tell.

Bow down before your alpha

Kid, I'm a guy! That was easy bait

What is this 2017?! Summer still here?

>proving op right
this thread

Fucking kek HAHAHAHAH

holy fuck hahahahaha

There's actually nothing more comical than a white "man" in 2017, self deprecating slaves. It's hysterical.

And now you're my bitch.

Other men wanting to fuck your woman is alpha, letting other men to fuck your woman is beta. You would know that if you were ever in relationship.

sheit

Not bait, that was mutual self-aware roleplay.

>I want other men to want my woman
holy shit, you just can't make this shit up
top fucking cuck

Why are whites so cucked?

Wanting and actually doing are different true. Other guys wanting to fuck your girlfriend just means you landed a hot girl, your still the one fucking them at the end of the day.

make cucks dark again!

you really thought alt-right was only about preventing white genocide and not sexual insecurity issues?

If other men don't want your girlfriend, she isn't attractive. If your penis is inside the girl other guys want, your cucking them.

WHITEIS BTFO

there's a big difference between knowing your girl is attractive and actively wanting other men to fuck her, fucking cucks in this thread

our jizz literally creates them, bow down to the superior white man creations.

>I deserve so much better

The sad thing is, that she's probably thinking that

Yes, if other men don't want your woman it means she's shit and not worth pursuing. Do you know what cucking is you dumbfucking nigger? Certainly not denying hungry losers like you a good piece of meat I own(unless you owned it first, then you are getting cucked). How does it feel to never have a desirable girlfriend and having to settle for whales and minorities, virgin?

Also women all over the planet prefers fucking white men. We're proud because we're objectively the most attractive race. Yet many of us prefer the company of our own kind regardless.