Daily reminder that you WILL be replaced. Willingly or not

Daily reminder that you WILL be replaced. Willingly or not.

sage ( ^ :

White women prefer brown cock

My brother, unless you have sought, discovered, and unlocked the wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali, you cannot consider yourself #woke. Your third eye remains shut. You are sleepwalking in a white devils' world. You are like a child, shitposting memes when you should be reaching for the power of the Gods that is trapped inside you. You are pathetic. Only through wisdom shall you see what your Melanin can do for you, and will you climb.

You Commies are not going to replace Americans.

We are going to bury you.

Go ahead and try it.

Your corpse will rot in OUR soil.

Black women prefer anything over black men

Objectively false.

Based nord

The funny thing is that in the white race, white men are the ones racemixing the most

You're Polish, you always post these shit ace of spaces photoshops. kurwa

K

EU fag

it's not your soil tyrone

BUMP so newfags can see this shit

>but whites are the racyss, CNN told me so

when one sages a bait thread you should either sage it yourslef or let it die, retards

Sage ( v :

Let me warn you faggot commies of a fact.

The Militia is full of Libertarians and when you Commies try to start a Revolt we will fucking end you.

Good. When the whites die out the Asians will rule supreme. See what china is doing in Africa?
The chinks know what's going to happen.
It's only a matter of time.

Beautiful couple.

Just wow.

I'm sure capable anons can find the source if they reverse image search. There are over 300 of these last I checked.
>The problem isn't that whites lack an ingroup feeling
>The problem isn't that females can vote
>The problem isn't that blacks are racists
>The problem isn't that black young apes (3% of the pop) do 50% of the murders in the US

The problem is that the (((media))) knows, but doesen't share.

Love matters. Race doesn't.

What's with the QR codes on everything?

That's a known red flag for alphabet agencies

Whites are so cucked that actually pay to sustain a group of people who rob them, beat them, murder them and rape their women.

Is there a more cucked race than whites?

>hehe just ignore these violent niggers

good. Then China will rule with an iron fist

Think the creator wished to have these reprinted and spread as posters, and for people to be able to check the sources.

so what happens to black women?

We'll just have to wait and see if someone steps up to the plate after. Oh, my mistake, we won't be around to see.

>black "women"
Don't watch this movie. Don't say I didn't warn you.

>Daily reminder that you WILL be replaced. Willingly or not.

>inplying.

Stop LARPing Nigel.You're not fooling anyone.

Just wait until China get finished with African then we'll see who gets replaced.

>then you wake up

BLACKED

>Just wait until China get finished with African then we'll see who gets replaced.

I'll take
>Things that will happen within a year of Europe collapsing please. Yes, for 1000 points.

go to bed merkel

but then the cucks will run out of black men??

good luck figuring out how to turn the pilot light on. When we're gone, the world goes dark, metaphorically, and literally.

this

If white people are replaced, who'll pay for all the welfare?

>chinks in Africa
I know a guy who spends a lot of time there, he told me the chinks are crawling all over the place. They traded whitey for slanty, and they'll find out soon enough they made a bad deal. They never could run their own shit.

>but then the cucks will run out of black men??

And that is how Egypt, the middle East, Turkey, Portugal and the Arab race came into existance. Contratulations, you figured it out.
>Filename - Names of Ottoman Queens

There's a cool little thing called sage! it works wonders! You should try it sometime!
Imbeciles.

norway why are you doing this

>norway

fuck off sand monkey

Because I hate you and all that you stand for. Now go be a marxist somewhere else.

I donated $200 to planned parenthood last week. That should scrape a few out.

And those coal-burners will deal with the consequences of their actions, I don't have to care about punishment or making them angry, I know they will suffer for this.

that has to be the smallest side mirror i've ever seen

In France it's prohibed to doing this king of stats
>Muh nigger who voted for Killary

Hey, that's okay. I will be long gone by then, but the world will collapse without the white man.

>Brazil
>accusing anyone of coal-burning
UMA

That's just the rate, you're not considering that black men might also just send a higher volume of messages to all females. It's possible that white men might be more likely to only send messages to women they think they have a chance with, and that would skew the statistics for reply rate.

Climate change will kill us all anyway.

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength with the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies personal worth, contests the significance of folk and race, and thereby withdraws from mankind premise for its existence and culture. As a foundation of the universe, it would lead to the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. ... If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind and this planet will—as it once did for millions of years—move through the ether devoid of men.

What if im a black man reading this

DELICIA
I'm not wrong about my previous post though.

reminder that in a decade women won't be necessary for child birth and most likely won't want to put their body through the stress. everyone will have designer babies.what skin color do you think will be the most popular.
fucking pleb.

Can't talk for the rest of europe, but definitely not in Spain. White girls barely go out with non-whites, and I yet have to see a single white girl with a mulatto children.

Strange, considering that Spain is ideologically far-left SJW type. Sorry, you failed here.

lmao

Things like this are one of the reasons I don't understand all the guys here complaining about girls. If that guy can get laid, then you can too. You can hardly look worse than that.

thats true, luckily we are not cucked in that
i see a lot of anglo and german tourists that race mixed though, with mongrel kids. disgusting.

but have you looked at who he's fucking? no, thanks.

Yes, with time, if we manage to do something here politically speaking, Spain will be the only white european country.

All these idiots will race mix to the point they are no longer white but we will carefully breed the most pure specimens.

you will be murdered by another black man

Stuff like this helps us push our point. Push this meme everywhere on liberal comment sections against any conservative.
We can only dream of all liberals openly starting embracing white genocide.

Whores, women fuck animals ffs