Me????

FINISH IT TRUMP, DO IT.

WHAT NEXT??????

You dirty jewish KIKES will not replace us. 1488 gas the kikes RACE WAR NOW

I?????

You.....need to stand up white people

ALSO

100% with Trump on this one.

Fuck Nazi and 'muh white ethnostate' LARPers, but FUCK these turboliberal SJWs that want to tear down everything they don't like.

I CAN'T GET ANY HARDER

>You niggers dun fucked up

HE IS UNSTOPPABLE

That would be fucking hilarious

>...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

How did you know?

MADMAN

Every Martin Luther King Drive street in the USA must be changed.

>Confederate culture

>muh dik

>Also...
> ... gas the kike, race war now!

That will be his next tweet, I fucking know it.

Based Trump

HOWEVER....

Also...

Check'em

Why would you ever stop?

>cant change history
thats going to be a CNN headline, screenshot this

Also...
WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR...
BORDERS AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE...
COLLAR JOBS! I SAID THIS ON THE 14th in '88!

> ALSO
Tfw the secret service is trying to control the madman right now but he keeps going

Trump literally seems to be bending over backwards for you guys
He's literally doing everything he can within the boundaries of what you can reasonably expect out of a president to defend the right
He literally couldn't do any better to please you guys if he tried

Honest question, I am not that educated in Civil war history, but did the southern troops and military leaders commit any acts that would be considered "warcrimes" today? I know the Union did, Sherman used scorched earth tactics, but if the confederacy didn't, those statues just honor common joe soldier doing their duty by their state in a war they did not choose.

It would be the same if here in Austria we would remove the monuments of the fallen soldiers in both world wars, and every little town here has such a monument.

Almost spit out my coffee
Thank you

unironically, this. My support has unquestionably wavered and will never be the same as it was before the Syrian gas false-flag and retaliation, but I've still undoubtedly gained a bit of respect for the man.

He's still a crypto-kike though

kek

They got to President Trump. God damm them all! Oh the humanity!

What a fucking idiot

Does Sup Forums honestly think Trump is "1488 Gas the kikes race war now"

Fuck Blimpf and fuck white people. Build your fucking wall we'll just tear it down.

This isn't real...
It's real

Not to be brainlet, but what fucking flag is that??

And why is everybody who uses it so cucked
>libflag

ABSOLUTE
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M A D M A N

Fucking hell boys, hes literally shitposting his way into libshits mass suicides and he new civil war between whites vs antiwhite traitors

Who future /LionsGuard/ here

Trump's whole family is full of kikes including his daughter... are you retarded?

But still nice tweet 10/10!

Antifa are by definition political mercenaries.
Loyalty is not something you can buy.

His loyal base is in the millions and fortified to defend his vision of America.

Look up Andersonville. It was basically a labor camp that killed 6 gorillion je- i mean northern soldiers

Remember guys, the Emperor protects

lol

user., did you come from an anti-white family or did learn to hate white people at school?

Your weak communists hands can't even tear the State's dick out of your ass

Well there is one way he could be pleasing us better

No but he defends American history and culture from those who want to destroy it and that's what I care about.

PART THE THIRD

3/3

HE DID IT!

>..the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

Both side used guerrilla warfare, the South allied with some indian tribes I think

It's was the first "Total war" prefiguring WWI and II

Well he's defending the confederacy. Spicer opened the door to 1488 by denying the holocaust. I mean it's not even autumn yet, we'll see when the JQ comes up, and do you honestly not think we'll be talking about the Bolsheviks and their kikery by mid 2018? C'mon lad.

>so foolish
This is going right up there with "Sad"

>also....
noice

stop tryna steal australian shitposting jobs you cunt

He truly redeemed himself. The Syrian stuff and him playing nice with the cuckservatives sort of made me doubt him but now, he doesn't care about these retards.
Rince Preibus and the other neocons were a major influencing factor on him. Now, it's mostly Bannon and the original Trump, which is a good thing.

inb4
>muh second term
He doesnt give a shit.

WILL NEVER BE REPLACED!

But President Trump, you campaigned on changing the name of the highest point in the U.S.A. back to Mount McKinley. Will you follow through?

LOL keep attaching Trump to Nazis when he is practically a Jew and all of this grandchildren (unless Barron has some) will be Jews! (just like Clinton)

YUSSSSSSSSS

You guys need to study the communist revolution in China because that's exactly what is going on here with the left.

And then you need to realize that you're going to have to deal with them.

They would shoot escaped slaves found with weapons aiding the enemy but thats pretty common shit. You had some foraging get out of hand time to time but the confederates werent vindictive like sherman was. The worst thing they really did was pioneering landmine technology, which they quit after the union begin shooting captured soldiers over.

trump is a deluded cockbag.

Hes saying we cant/wont be replaced?

>shitpost at exact same time
>Australia still #1

/ourguy/ eternally confirmed

Sage

HOLY SHIT now this is amazing. The media is going to get salty as fuck over this

#racistnatives

>52%
America is still the most cucked nation on Earth.

its a pirate flag. i assume butt pirate

SLAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Anons should never question the God Emperor

Hundreds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SHADILAY

>deadset
WEW LAD

>That retarded polish faggot in spamming his thread again.

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!

But if we mention Native Americans, they get fucking triggered.

>statues = trophies

Why is the alt left so racist

Holy fucking savage.

oy vey

>Stephen Colbert walks onto stage, audience staring at him like a pack of hungry wild African dogs
>Their bodies have been conditioned to laugh on cue, they begin to tense up
>Colbert raises his hand, looks like hes about to speak, then stops
>The entire front row begin clenching their teeth so hard they begin to shatter
>"That thing..." Colbert says before stopping again
>The laugh track sound producers vision begins to get blurry, eyes strained so hard waiting for the cue
>"Was that just..." Colbert sits in his chair, head in his hands as he cries
>The men in the audience castrate themselves from holding their dick too tight in anticipation
>"done by..." Colbert cries out as he pulls his head out of his hands, huge clumps of hair come out leaving 2 bald patches
>The first 3 rows begin scratching at each other, ripping flesh
>Colbert falls to the ground and with his final breath says "Krumph?"
>Sound engineer dies, falls onto the board and plays the Seinfeld theme.
>The Audience riots, split between those laughing, crying and spitting out tooth fragments.
>Blood begins to pool as women wearing all black lie on the ground, contorting their body to making swastikas against the red floor.
>The remaining survivors are seen jumping out the window "THE NAZIS ARE COMING"
>Colbert is tramped, head crushed into a blob resembling 2 scoops of ice cream.

it doesnt matter

the entire point of the monuments raised in early 1900s was to show respect for the southern leaders for the aging veterans.

even though we had the bloodiest war in history, we are still both american.

subjugating and shaming half the country would not have lead to the US becoming whole and stable.

kind of ironic really. statues made to heal the past end up becoming the very thing to undo what it was ment to heal

Trump is a cool dude.