Civil war has 132k tweets

>Civil war has 132k tweets.
What will your job be during the civil war.
I want to be the torturer; maybe some psychological stuff. Feed commies their favorite foods with drugs that make them very ill. Force their eyes open then burn them out with fire. Make commies eat their comrades and love ones alive. This is just the surface.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/11/03/british-girl-murdered-and-chopped-up-at-kebab-restaurant-and-served-to-customers-by-muslims-case-reopened-by-police-suspect-sex-trafficking-gang-was-involved/
thesun.co.uk/news/4265241/barcelona-truck-attack-las-ramblas-latest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excavator operator for mass graves.

>civil war becuase trump is a centerist essentially democrat from the late 90's and hasn't done anything illegal and was democratically elected

These idiots need to be put down like animals, They have no higher function

I'm getting so excited right now. I don't care if I die. I just want to kill some of these motherfuckas and then in hell torture them even more.

Pyrotechnics and forging.

Gotta melt down those plowshares to take up those swords.

it won't happen go jerk off to your turner diaries fanfic somewhere else. discuss results not masturbatory fantasies.

Not before I get to dissect them alive.

Probably some kind of mechanic or maintenance guys since I am so handy.

I am also very cunning and sneaky so maybe an infiltration/sabotage guy?

>You gave me a great idea.
I could cut off their genitals and make them eat their genitals.

I think the right will have better logistics than the left. At least they will have coffee, but we'll probably sabotage it.

>Pyrotechnics and forging.
We could pour melted down metals onto their faces, backs, or stomachs.

I can't believe that he flinched

With their eyes burned out they won't see it coming.

wasted

>ITT: EDGE

I am a chemist. I will probably do chemical stuff.
My hobbies outside of shitposting have given me some decent skills like long range hunting, shooting, using a sword/saber, crafting/diy, and horticulture. I think I will be okay.

Oh babe it is all edge until it isn't.

Ministry of Truth/Propogandist

Choreograph beheading videos, after days of torture of course; exactly like in the military except different. Upload them to USB sticks and leave them where they'll be found, and hopefully uploaded to some gore sites.

I want to be on a raid team, SWAT style, where we would kick in doors and drag commies off to be questioned.

If they run, they are commies, if they dont run, they're well trained commies

I'm studying to be a civil engineer, but my real passion is torturing people who want to see me humiliate, I've always wanted to kill one man in my life time. I'm have this feeling since I was a little boy.

We have to let the others know not to fuck with us.

I'll do a good job questioning them.

I too would like to be a torturer of sorts. Nothing like cartel videos, but ive fantasized for a long time about having my own Guantanamo stocked with celebrities, activists, etc. I would tell amy schumer to get up and tell me some jokes, and when i dont laugh, she gets kicked in the gut. Then sarah silverman fails to make me laugh, i tell her to have a seat. I say to bill maher "its two outs, dont strike out on me, Bill"

I have 12 years experience 2336, and I fucking hate commies with all my being. When they kick shit off, they're fucked.

Lone wolf gorilla sniper

Other than commie killing I'd probably make some propaganda videos. Record some nice footage and edit it with some music.

All the good looking women will be are sex slaves. The men will have no mercy.

fuck i hope your put on a watchlist you edgy sperg

Music is the key to the soul.

you're

It would kill you to get a job you fucking faggot neet

Don't be sacred . What is happening now was inevitable. I would kill my own mother if I had to.

I'm a full time student in a stem field and I work 20 plus hours a week. I go to work later tonight. This thread isn't a joke BTW. Just look at the other posters; no jokes.

Yeah i would be playing favorites. Some of them would be eating decent food, some of them get 1 bowl of oatmeal, 1 raw egg, 1 banana and a glass of skim milk per day. Brooke baldwin would be treated very well.

Im repairing used tools right now, girly man

Assassination, espionage, subversion

Millitary Intelligence

>I'm a full-time student
>I work 2 days a week, life is though

sucking the shit off the strap on your wife's boyfriend uses it on you?

Knowing my luck I'll be shot on the first day.

Some mixed support role, mostly as combat engineer.

All these celebrity women who want to play "strong woman feminist" are going to feel pretty weak with the head press against the floor being taken from behind.

I didn't say life was tough And BTW I think you spelled *tough wrong.

At least get two of them.

First things first, they need to be interrogated and polygraphed to ensure they havent been tainted by non white vermin. The ones that have can be kept in isolation for the rest of their lives

Hope you used a proxy to post because I just reported this thread to the FBI faggot.

Thats a bit edgy friendo. But if you want to inflict pain for an actual purpose, waterboarding them with good olde-fashioned American Coca-Cola/pouring down a man's nose is effective without leaving scars for interrogation.
But using the chaos of a possible civil war just to appeal to some fetish or fantasy you got going on is quite low-brow. What a pleb.

Want to build a helicopter with me?

im just going to move to Israel

Oh I'm so sacred

I can spell however I want 'tis the murrican way

actually I'm gonna need the bodies for fertilizer/fodder protein/dog food. gotta feed the troops and animals.

Sorry that I have dreams.

you're not gone yet? you're the source of the problem. run rabbit!

We dont need edgelords like you around here

too expensive, in both time and resources.

bullets are quick, but kind of pricey.

execute with sledge hammer to head or the gallows.

>CIVIL WARS NEVER HAPPEN ITS A HISTORICALLY UNPRECEDENTED EVENT YOU TINFOIL HATS WE CANT HAVE IT NOW WE LIVE IN THE CURRENT YEAR

Aren't brits to busy not playing racist so their little girls can be raped and chopped up into kabobs for you to eat later?
shoebat.com/2016/11/03/british-girl-murdered-and-chopped-up-at-kebab-restaurant-and-served-to-customers-by-muslims-case-reopened-by-police-suspect-sex-trafficking-gang-was-involved/

>sledge hammer
You're right.

>motherfuckas
Nigger detected.
The door's that-a-way.

Goodbye sissy.

remember that brits are the ones who stuck around to wipe their Queens ass for her. they don't care for Americans who fight. their little girls have bigger balls than their daddy's. they're just gonna cower and bend to the wills of their masters. they're so pathetic, they will fight for an ethostate, for those who are destroying their nations from within. they can't be helped now anymore than they could 300 years. sad.

You should be. Hiroshimoot won’t hesitate to give out your ip, even without a subpeona.

Goodbye, Jamal.

you americans are so stupid

The british people is the saddest story history. The biggest empire ever. Now they say "Just take our little girls and do want you want with them. Just don't call me a racist."

I hope while the chaos ensues I can convince fellow right-wingers to start building a castle somewhere in a fly over state

And then take back the land under my own domain

>What will your job be during the civil war.
Monetizing ethnic cleansing.

Since I'm involved in no illegal activity I really don't care. Plus I'm talking about the future and making no threats to anyone. Go away.

buddy, you just pushed my wife

I will be an Auschwitz-Manager with 100.000 sjw working at the new Autobahn TX- Moskau .

Well now, a screen cap of this thread will be useful next time you tards try to convince people that you're not violent.
Kek.

>Feed commies their favorite food
So you're gonna starve them?

nobody gets out alive. why be afraid?

You and I will not survive a civil war retard

Non-violent during the current government, but when the leftist start a revolution it is open game. Go back to /leftypol/. We are no threat under the current government, but we're not going to allow you savages to kill us.

Did u just turn 15 and got your first pubes popping out?

Does mommy know u post on 4chinz?

This thread is gay as hell.

Go away FBI.

1) I'm not a leftist.
2) Out of all the people who are leftists, only a tiny fraction want to kill you.

Ah, Pussy detected. What is your job going to be?

Take your enlighten centrist crap somewhere else.

Are you sure you're not a Leftist?

This is the edgiest fucking thread this board as ever seen. None of you faggots are cool.

Tank Commander, Mechanized Cav.

>Take your enlighten centrist crap somewhere else, this is a serious thread, we're talking about our torture fantasies...
Yep.

My job? If militias and large sized rebels groups exist. Then I would be logisitics, etc. I have a background in this from (foreign) military exp. Basically, I was a groundskeeper/janitor, it sucked but the idea of everyone together doing shitwork (and we can't leave without being a psycho) made some kind of camaraderie work. Also, we had guard duty for a month at a time.

Few people would be interested in doing the shit tier jobs (everything outside of combat). That means few people for latrines. Etc. Even the standoff in Oregon was plagued by logistical problems.

For me, I would be recruiting nonfighters to dig defensive positions and/or creating a support infrastructure (along with more experienced people). This is a good skill set to have and having people who can provide this helps.

>we're talking about our torture fantasies...
This is politically incorrect right?

I wonder what would happen here. I guess more poor niggers will die after the federal government has to cut all the federal aid to redistribute to the army to control the chaos, thus obliging the island to be self sustainable.

I guess we all win.

>Preparing the Star Destroyers for Lord Vader's arrival

Go away larping fag

Maybe it used to be. Now it's just stormfag central. Most people here take it seriously, not just trollollo

Comfy popcorneater and rebuildment manager.

Ahhh, BS. You're a Leftist, ya' commie faggot

The easy life.

I served as a corporal in the 'welfare-section' - so I guess my job would be getting you up when your soul got you down for your soulless duty.

You know, titties, whiskey, heroin, that kind of things to take the edge away.

In my fantasy I'm the real top - just like in the service.Generals asking my advice about the troops, lieutenants letting me do whatever the fuck I want in hope I'll speak good of them and troopers looking to me as the big brother (the generalking might be the papa and the sarge the mama - but in that case I'm the cool and rebellious big brother that can get you out of trouble with a nod and a humiliating joke).

Whoever considers torture as an acceptable form of punishment need's to be put down himself. Hanging, shooting, mass murders are all acceptable, however torture is subhuman and comunist tier method. It can be tolerated only if it's necessary for intelligence gathering.

I think the truck of peace just visited you guys.
thesun.co.uk/news/4265241/barcelona-truck-attack-las-ramblas-latest/

Habbening confirmed.

You're really pathetic. This is why other cultures walk all over us. Just keep on worshipping your gay indian prime minister.