This picture DESTROYS racism. Obama is the only man in this country acting truly presidential.... and I voted for Trump...

This picture DESTROYS racism. Obama is the only man in this country acting truly presidential.... and I voted for Trump...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GsyXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you didn't lmao

Yes it did

Another shill thread? This time you remembered to use a proxy.

the quote is true, but cuz of pattern recognition race and religion will make u hate others, thats life and it will never go away

lmao no. get the fuck out faggot

Who is he quoting?

Did Comet Pizza install a drive through?

>Who is he quoting?

Himself, he's the president bitch.

archive.is/GsyXw

>The white kid is the only child looking away and laughing in disgust.

Really tickles my pickle.

All I see is a black child looking disdainfully at a failure of a President.

Coming from a man who permitted the murder of tens of thousands of foreign civilians and expanded the deep state to allow his buddy Hillary to keep mob murdering their own democrats thats fucking charming.

>skin color

I hate this meme. Color doesn't mean much. It's when you take everything else into account. IQ, eye color, straight hair, facial features, ect.

He's trying to break in.

Uh, no hes not.... And hes quoting the terrorist Mandela

God Damm that made me laugh, was on the same train of thought. Are these the 50000$ of hot dogs and pizza

Nobody is born knowing how to read
Nobody is born knowing how to feed themselves
Nobody is born knowing how to walk
Nobody is born knowing how to run
Nobody is born knowing how to use modern plumbing

No. You. didn't.
Typical lying-out-of-their-teeth liberal.

Funny these types of tweets only come from him when its white people standing up.

Technically, we have found that children naturally form groups based on attributes. After all, our brains are just pattern recognition machines, and race is a recognized pattern.

But even if that's not true, like ooga booga claims, then that means racism comes from natural experiences. He's either wrong and prejudices are nature, or right and prejudices are nurture and valid because of experience.

hotdogs = body disposal
pizza = adrenochrome

actually xenophobia was evolutionarily advantageous and is found in all tribal human societies, so it's much more natural than anything that came after the agricultural revolution.

I recommend this lecture/discussion on the topic, though lawrence krauss is a huge leftist
youtube.com/watch?v=YZLlvc9rviM

I think you are mistaking this picture for something it is not. It's obviously a pedo drive-thru. He's ordering a kid to go, fucking monkey.

Nelson Mandela

It's ironic because South Africa was originally a white majority colony that was subverted by blacks

Yea he could have fought racism while in office. He was the perfect man for it. After all he was the union of two races, the product of that. He could have made a point of that and how America is more united than ever because a man of color became president and we all did it together. As one. As a people. An American people.

A speech he never gave once. Instead he did the opposite. And racism the kind we are experiencing?
Didn't exist before he came into office.
No really. Unless you're 10 years old think back. Was it really there? No.
Obama and crew are racists. That's why they did nothing but promote race divide.

Lying shill

>Yea he could have fought racism while in office.

Racism like Trump yea.

>this motherfucker is still race-baiting
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Obama is correct actually. People just grow to hate niggers because of how uncivilized they are.