I am a woman paid to write fictional articles about problematic behaviour of men in the workplace

AMA I guess.

are you biologically female? do you have a uterus?

Tits and gtfo

Yes.

No.

Who pays you?

Why are you here? What do you want to share with us?

Tits and gtfo.

Tits and gtfo

why fictional? it's not like we're perfect. are we so close to perfect that you have to make shit up? and if that's true, that there isn't enough legit criticism against men, then why do you do this? is there any guilt?

do you know what happens to all women workplaces? so you know what happens to women at work when there are no men around?

You know the drill honey. Tits or gtfo

I've always been "here" its just that today I've pretty much had enough of this job. The amount of work I've been getting lately has been huge.
Im tired, and the impact of the stuff I write has been playing on my mind since the google thing.
These kinds of articles get big clicks and shares.

proof?

oops, left the nazi flag on, i was mocking nazis earlier. my bad.

Sweety you know the rule. Show your tiddies.

Who are you working for

Why are there like couches and waiting rooms in the women's restrooms?

>why do you do this?
I get paid per article.

>is there any guilt?
Until recently not really, because before armies of writers were paid to write this stuff there was a lot of underreported harassment. Now I just feel like the balance has tipped.

>These kinds of articles get big clicks and shares.
Of course they do- but it's playing to the choir. You shouldn't worry that you are changing any hearts. People go i to those things with their minds already made up.

do your articles get thoroughly proofread/edited? are you able to get things viral without any oversight?

Don't be a nig dude, (((((she))))) hasn't posted any proof let alone tits. Sage goes in all fields and summoning heaven

that rule comes from a period in Sup Forumss history where cam whores ran rampant and took over the board begging attention from thirsty orbiters. and that rule basically stopped that dead in its tracks since that isn't the attention women want apparantly. to this day that rule protects us from attention whores taking over again. just some hsitorical context. but if a conversation is made more relevent by a reveal of gender then sometimes tits or gtfo isn't required, but newfags just think its always required.

youre right, but its an interesting LARP

You could put a shoe on your head if you prefer.

>AMA
>Not asking for attention
Pick one, leaf.

Need some form of proof, otherwise you're a faggot larper. Proof of payment from your publisher or string-puller would be nice.
Why?
Who pays you?
Where are your articles published?
What do you personally think people like you deserve for deliberately misleading your readership?
Do you have any moral qualms about lying for money?
How does it make you feel that Trump is right about fake news?
Also please DON'T show your tits. If what you say is true you are probably incredibly average or fat.

why does he have so many stuffed animals in his bedroom?

Tits and gtfo

think you'll retire by doing an expose on your industry?

Articles go out through normal channels, fb, linkedin, twitter, medium, and so on. All online.
In the past I've been paid to write what you commonly know as clickbait of different sorts, but this last 6 months there has been a focus (and lots of work for me) on writing fake harassment articles.
"My silicon valley boss harassed women"
"Investor told me I would only get funded if I slept with him"
"I've had to bite my lip all my career"
etc

post pictures of feet pls

checked and great one.

OP === "loser"

Yeah I remember. Honestly though I'd be fine with some kind of proof.

You know the rules. Show udders or gtfo.

So what? Now you're here to bleed out of your whatever about it on the internet for more attention?

Minimal proofreading I would imagine, I submit and they publish. Almost never any meaningful changes. I have guidelines to work within, such as a rough "plot outline" a number of words to keep to, that sort of thing. Then some stock photography is added and its good to go.

how do you even work

like do you just come up with random stories or is there a pattern to them

do you feel morally corrupt or complicit in any way?

How do you feel about
>posting fits
Or
>GTFO?

Thou shalt not bear false witness.

>Fictional
So you really just make them up? Do your bosses tell you to make them up?

What sort of sensationalism do you invent vs. What's actually likely to happen in true sexuality harrassmemt?

So do you know why those types of articles get clicks? Do your editors tell you why or just order you?

you realize you're creating misogyny right? cause seeing fake articles like those all the time is one of the many reasons i'm a misogynist.

Tits or gtfo

See
>137886923

i think that's the intention

Mother, tell your children not to walk my way, tell your children not to hear my words, what they mean, what they say, mother.

newfags don't sage and hide obcious larp threads

Can you give us some non-self-identifying examples of the kind of articles you are talking about? I'm in the mood to get mad and so far, this thread's not really doing it

Pretty much this. Tits not required, but a sharpie in the ol' pooper is nice now and then.

Eh, doesn't really matter Leafboi. So what that bitches wanna feel good, ain't affecting us in any meaningful way anyway.

>I am a woman
Tits or GTFO, with timestamp. No exceptions. After that, you get your AMA.

feminism is the sole reason the world has gone to shit, dude

Seriously, this thread screams give me attention please. You're a piece of shit with a useless career and now you feel bad, we get it.

What part of "no exceptions" do you not understand, leaf?

That's sounds really interesting
1) Is the pay good?
2) How did you find it?
3) How does it feel knowing you are lying out the ass and doing nothing but destroying thousands of years of hard work for money?

What company do you work for? Is it your average run of the mill content farm that sells to other sites? Where do you articles go up?

In the beginning, no. Because it was just the occasional article related to women in the workplace, and I felt that bad stuff was under reported anyway so I was probably just making up the balance with my contributions.

Then in the last few months more and more work has come my way for these kinds of articles to the point where I've been writing nothing else but that recently and this has caused me to re-examine what I'm doing.

It's a feedback loop, these articles get huge shares and likes, so they are popular, so more get commissioned since I guess there are not enough real articles to satisfy demand.

I'm starting to think the balance has tipped.

why do you think AMA posting is not against the rules? is it because you have a vagina? have you seen others breaking the rules and want to yourself?

this is literally a thread where a LARPer LARPs about being a professional LARPer.

i like it

This is why a Woman shouldn't be tasked to do a Man's job. A right proper Man doing a Man's job would be doing it for the lulz, and appreciating the fine art of memetitry.

you morons, that rule only applies if a user mentions if they are a girl with out it being a significant detail to the post.
Reddit refugees really did come here I guess

There is a brief. "its about a venture capital firm, you are a startup CEO" or "its about a big tech company and your boss is putting pressure on you in order to grant you a promotion" or "you are interviewing and got inappropriate questions" etc. They are concerned with 2 or 3 circumstances or features and there is a tight limit on article size.

You need to leak your employer, and the content of the stories you've invented so wrongs can be righted.

You've been created lots of wrong on purpose.

Leak, and/or tits, or you are full of shit.

>feminism is the sole reason the world has gone to shit, dude
>the sole reason
it's a major reason, not THE reason. do keep in mind that an entire class of people exist to perform evil acts against humanity from positions of power. modern feminism is one of their inventions, and they are the ones who pay useful tools like op. feminism is just one of their weapons, an important weapon, but lets not forget economic weapons like the banking system. or the bioweapons in our food and water and probably air. or the propaganda weapons of the media and education system. etc

I'm freelance but tend to work for the same 5 or 6 people commissioning articles, all for online publication. I dont get told why they want something, but ultimately they want it because there is demand for it. Clicks=money.

You dumbasses know that this is a SFW board so your Sup Forumstier rules can't possibly apply? No, and I've already explained why (dumbasses) Now please let's get back to questioning why OP encourages misogyny

Yeah yeah I get it, retarded policies and the whole, we don't get along thing. Honestly dude, I think people are overreacting and we're far from doomsday.

Here's something for you.

I enjoy casually oppressing the women of my work place by bringing in hot custom brewed coffee to my work place with freshly baked home made bread with jam and butter.

They're so oppressed, their pants just literally burst open in their servile gluttony.

I would fuckin murder people like you
your shitty threads are so boring and baity that i want to beat ppl like you into hospitals

KYS Honeslty

By the way this is literally what fake news is..

1.For example the story about gang rape by rolling stone,

2.The story about the BYU girl suspended for reporting a rape to police.

3.Brock turner

4.And Knees together Judge.

Once The Rolling Stones rape was proved false the Media did an assault on white college men.

At BYU girl was not suspended for reporting a rape or being raped unlike what was reported.

She was suspended because her excuse for having sex was being drunk and therefore unable to consent.

Not that she was unconscious or violently raped.

For the feminists this world view is not okay and any slander or distortion is justified.

Just like Brock Turner the "rapeist" who basically fingered a drunk girl.

Or Knees together judge whom was asking the "victim" to clarify if a reasonable person could have known she did not consent via a string of questions which included "did you try and keep your Knees together"

The media tried to make it sound like the judge believed that rape could be stopped by not spreading your legs which is unequivocally a false interpretation meant to slander and defame.

The accused was found innocent of rape because even by her Own recount of events it was indistinguishable from consensual sex.

So a judge trying to help was crucified by a fake media witch hunt.

It's all fake news denying you the facts to cause a sociological reaction.

In this case

****** 'listen and believe rapes' *******

Look them up to find out why feminist want them so much. They are a magnificent tool for oppression.

sweetie no, it's not about the money. the money helps. but these people would do it for free if they have to. true evil is selfless

we want names. you have a chance to do the right thing here

>this is a SFW board

no its not

tits or gtfo

yeah, I know, just saying that the suffrage movement effectively castrated us

Honestly I probably agree with you but I feel that if families and women were 50s-like every other problem would look and be less worrying, from birthrates to general degeneracy.

Didn't name (((((those))))) ((((people)))) though

Suck a cock you queer

Would you ever consider going public about how you are starting to feel?

Also, what publications have you wrote for, if you dont care to share.

Thanks for teh AMA

this is a red board.
neck yourself faggot.

What is the sentiment among your peers?

How do you view the anti-Marxist sentiment on this site?

What draws you to a site of evil white male basement dwellers who LARP about being Nazis?

I'm completely interested.

Plot twist: What if I was asked to write a fake article about sexual abuse from other posters on tibetan throatsinging messageboard?

I saw a HuffPost writer on here not too long ago doing an AMA and totally exposing what a sham that outfit is. I think there's quite a few people in your line of work who are having some questions right now.

You you lament the fact that you have damaged women more than anyone else?

By enabling these psychopathic liberals and allowing them to drive the right crazy you are setting your own kind up to be opressed, you are giving them every reason to put women under the boot.

Do you at least feel bad for your actions?
When men call women liars and manipulators who desire to be controlled do you feel guilty for proving them right?

Answer me you whore, answer your fellow women.

It's not relevant to the post though, OP could very well have been a male paid to write fake stories.
How would that change anything?

because they're not JUST jews, and that oversimplifies the problem. the top jew elite want you to call them jews so all criticism against them gets levelled against a much broader target. regular jews are brainwashed tools with negative stereotypes that apply well to their general culture, but many of them are also good people. so i don't believe blaming all jews is accurate or constructive.

Butthole

I always made Her and Stahl do it. I like to imagine him climbing into her dragon puss in full armor and doing jumping jacks till she cums.

Your work hurts people. It promotes bad policy in employment and government. Will you stop?

My stuff has appeared on fb, linkedin (gets rebranded by "influencers"), twitter (same), reddit, and some named/branded publications including salon, jezebel, etc.

It isnt posted by me, and neither is it posted by my commissioning editor (I'm freelance), it goes down the line to whoever is ultimately paying. I wouldnt be surprised if it was the publications themselves in the case of the branded/named ones. Gotta put something between the advertising.

Can you write an article on how the overabundence of men, both straight and gay, keeps the entrenched lesbian culture of popular online (((Media))) companies -Salon, Wonkette, Slate, etc- from being properly expressed? Like how male-enforced rules keep you from bringing a vibrator to work and pleasuring yourself at your desk during work hours? Or how the patriarchy keeps you office girls from engaging in sapphic orgies you wish you could do if only the boss was female?

I suspect I'm one of thousands.

Give it a rest, titfags. "She" isn't gaining social capital for womanly identity in this thread. She's gaining social capital for lying faggot identity. We can all have that whenever we want, and occasionally it's even real.

Who are the "official" authors of these articles?

wait wut you are actively convincing women to not come to work sitting on vibrators?

this is terrible

this^^^^