Brit/pol/ - English Common Law edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

Credits for dropbox go to Eddie.

Our constitution sucks, we don't even have gun rights

REMINDER TO ALL TRIPCUNTS

THIS IS YOUR FATE. STOP POSTING NOW.

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

based twatters

Guys I'm deeply worried about backlash against peaceful Muslims in Spain.

Just part and parcel lads of living in a city.

But they just create new trips. And then we just pretend they're new people.

Tunnocks teacakes desu!

Reminder that the Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Celts, the Saxons and the Normans all descended from the Beaker-Cordedware cultures making all those with a genetic legacy in Britain genetically similar and damn near identical in some cases, and Britain being a "nation of immigrants" is a myth by (((them))) and an attempt at the biggest divide and conquer technique of all: division of our history and ancestors whom formed our modern make up simply as ""invaders"" in all cases.

Embrace your Celto-Germanic heritage.

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . . A-any positive news on Brexit desu?

Racist in Greggs etc.

>It is 2am and the worthless tripcunt is feverishly tapping away at his keyboard. He has just BTFO his sixth Anonymong this evening. He has won yet another battle against the endless hordes of the nameless and faceless. He wipes the sweat from his greasy brow and takes a deep swig of his lukewarm apple and blackcurrant squash. He doesn't have work, neither any obligations or responsibilities so decides to stay up for the next six hours in case any more of them appear in HIS Brit/pol/ thread.
>He has been posting here too long, he knows the Anons are after him. He has destroyed the thing precious to them in their lives and it is only a matter of time before they find him. →
>*BANG BANG BANG*. Someone is smashing on his door. Nobody comes to visit him anymore except his mother who leaves bourbon biscuits and McCains Microwave Fries for him to eat every day - and never at this time
>"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE YOU TRIPCUNT" Comes a voice. He is scared now. He defecates into him cum stained pyjama bottoms and hides under his desk. He has been found out.
>*SMASH!*. His front door shatters and comes off the hinge, a muscular and perfect human specimen has finally entered into his abode. The scent of fear and shit fills the room, it is almost overpowering.
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT US YOU LITTLE TRIPSHIT? WANT TO SAY ANONYMONG TO MY FACE NOW YOU LITTTLEE CUUUUUUUUNNNNT". The Tripfag is struck directly in the face, his cheap desk shatters as he crumbles into it, spilling bottles of piss and ancient, well moulded cups that once bore instant coffee and insipid, weak tea.
>The Tripcunt says nothing. He is shaking like a leaf, as he is grabbed around the collar and dragged out of his stinking and fetid pit and beyond the safety of his doorway he is met by a veritable legion of good hearted and noble Brit/pol/ posters.
>He is bundled into the back of a Volvo and never seen again.

Realistically lads, is there literally anything we can do about the Muslim problem and terrorism in European cities?

We could close down the mosques and deport all Muslims and obviously the problem would be solved overnight, but clearly nothing even close to that will ever happen. We could implement a Trump-style ban on certain countries and that might help a bit, but given the widespread condemnation of Trump for that action I think that's very unlikely too. So what we're left with is an ever-increasing population of Muslims where we'll continue to have sporadic attacks which, let's face it, are very difficult to stop. Facing the constant threat of a terrorist attack really will be part and parcel of living in a major European city for the next 20 years at least, unless I'm wrong and there's some political strategy that would not only be effective but is also likely to be accepted by enough people?

WTF guys where's this article in the list?:

>Sarah Champion quits Labour front bench over rape article.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224

One of the few who was previously allowed to speak out against the Pakistani / South Asian rape gangs plaguing our entire country, now "resigns" due to "a poor choice of words", (literally saying the fact that Pakistani rape gangs are raping our girls).

She's the one who literally 7 days ago criticised the government for not investigating the roots of this problem, and also saying it's a cultural or religious issue.

Back under the rug it goes.

Anyone got the link btw for the bit about the girl who finally got away from the rape gang, got picked up by another Asian man offering help, taken to a house, raped, had him call up all his mates / family to come rape her too, escaped, then in the street got picked up by a taxi and raped again? Three different gangs all within the space of the same day.

Independence for Catalonia

Farage ought to be good tonight. He always has something topical on happening nights.

Pat for paddy. Assuming you accept Elizibeth the Second as your sovereign.

cardiff user warned us

anyone have the image of him showing the terrorist to religion stat pic ?

kek, thanks for the chuckle lad.

>Assuming you accept Elizibeth the Second as your sovereign

*Elizabeth desu

O-of course, the monarchy will be restored in Ireland, removing the tyranny of the republic that has deprived us of Anglo headpats. . .

Who?

Well first of all, the English constitution was (and theoretically, still is) prided on being, what was referred to from the 17th to 19th centuries, as being "a balanced constitution" which means power was divided between the legislative branch (parliament & public assemblies) and the executive branch (the Crown). Both institutes are meant to serve as checks on each other powers, the Crown monitoring the Parliament through their prerogative powers (which still in theory exist). These include Royal Assent [approval of law], right to dissolve/prorogue parliament, right of appointment, Queen's Consent, etc.

After the Glorious Revolution of 1688, parliament claimed supremacy by 1) removing a monarch through terms they justified off their own accord then 2) inviting two new monarchs to rule consecutively on their own terms, the Bill of Rights 1689. Later the Act of Settlement 1701 and Act of Union 1707, coupled with the 1706 refusal of Royal Assent by Queen Anne, severely crippled the monarchs powers and 1688 set the precedent for the next 2 centuries which would see monarchical-parliamentary relationships collapse, leave a gaping hole in our constitution and de facto make parliament the head of this country.

Charlottesville:
>DOX ALL THESE CUNTS DEATH TO NAZIS PUNCH A NAZI HAHAHA GO BLIND CUNT

Barcelona:
>Peace and prayers, stay peaceful, do nothing, this has nothing to do with Islam
>we just have to accept it

Why is he doing it, lads? Why has he turned our vehicles against us?

> The Eternal Anglo turned down Andrea Leadsom for May.

Nice correction. May your head forever be patted.

Fucking great
well done whoever wrote this

this whole meme situation became stale like 5 truck of peace attacks ago

its kinda sad at this point

2 vans used

>May your head forever be patted.
>hard border might separate said headpats.

Tbh they're totally different situations

Nazis are extremist white people and deserve to be hated
terrorists are extremist islam people and deserve to be hated
everyone agrees that all terrorists should be condemned, in the same way they agree all nazis should be condemned

It's the nazis fault for choosing to portray themselves as extreme

Anime nonces will be dissolved under the new Kingdom of Britain which will be the entire British Isles.

Are you here? If you are then please fuck off, promptly.

we don't have a constitution ?
What about all our written statues and stuff

Umm, no sweetie, terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

>Anime nonces will be dissolved

Implying Anglos won't be cucked out of loan money and headpats. . .

Which is why I say we should just annex the rest of Ireland. That way paddies still get head pats and we keep the filthy continentals out.

I'm agreeing that it has nothing to do with islam as a whole in the same way nazis have nothing to do with white people as a whole

It's a difficult situation. Unfortunately the majority of your countrymen despise the Anglo and do not know the joy of headpats. Unfortunately in asserting our independence from German/Turkish rule we have upset them and they are not willing to see reason and compromise. There may have to be a hard boarder. Try to move North you are welcome.

>It's the nazis fault for choosing to portray themselves as extreme
Like opposing the ongoing genocide of the white race. How terribly extreme!

FUCK
U
C
K

YOU
O
U

sage

Repatriation is the only viable anwser
There is no gray solution to the idea its ethier go all out and deport all or do nothing and live with terror attacks and a coming caliphate.
Also every trace of islam would have to be rid from our isles so that means.
>bulldose all mosques
>ban all islamic books and scriptures
>ban islamic education in schools

However the chances of that happening is impossible so were basicaly fucked.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Everybody who is serious about loving Britain, and I'd die for this modern heap of shit, has been forced to """extremist""" lengths since nothing short of extreme action will fix this country. There is no comparison between the extremism of invaders and conquerors and the extremism of native Brits. One are here to conquer us, the others are here to bring up the next generation of our countrymen, preserve our heritage, serve our institutes, keep our country going, etc.

No point summoning him. It's all bait because he knows it pisses people like me off lel.

The problem is I know the difference between somebody who is genuinely stupid enough to not know what a Constitution is and someone who's baiting. He's the latter.

Start lifting

Wonder what Gaddafi would think of all this?

>wake up
>more happenings

> That way paddies still get head pats
Sounds good. We can crash our economy and Anglo-senpais can recover our losses desu as well. . .

>choosing to portray yourself as the thing most universally agreed to be evil in the west

It's literally retarded

Are you the user I was discussing R v Brown with the other night?

Are you a Nordie-kun?

Streaming it in the usual room Honk.

I was but moved to Scotland as a kid.

>thread started minutes ago and it's already 80% anime spam
I will drop in once when the sixth formers go back and if it's still an extension of Reddit, we're done.

I am indeed. Most law discussions here come from me, Eddie or one other user.

Not to mention European NGOs battling the Libyan & Italian coast guards over migrants.

Had a nice meal with Honk. I miss anything?

>Start lifting
Shirt, shop, what?

I was more saying that nationalists have made a fucking retarded mistake by mentioning nazis at all.
In the west we literally need people to agree with us

the terrorists don't care if anyone in the west agrees with them, that isn't their goal, so they don't mind looking evil

Good morning, cutie.

Won't really help if I'm just walking through the street and I get mowed down by a truck of peace desu. Would back myself to be able to make enough of a nuisance of myself in a hand-to-hand combat situation that a knife or machete wielding attacker would move on to someone else, but no matter how swole you are you're pretty much fucked against any other type of attack

Moving North may not be a bad idea desu. I was there a few months, very comfy countryside and towns desu. . .

Just not much in the way of jobs up there though.

Start pounding the iron

Who?

oh I'll come on then desu
kek what
good morning/evening/whatever user...

Ah good to see you lad - I honestly thought it was common knowledge that we have a constitution.

>Won't really help if I'm just walking through the street and I get mowed down by a truck of peace desu
It was tongue in cheek. Still your best option tho

Had a meal withe senpai. Was nice not a fan of burger sauce tho

Was in a roughish area of Belfast but when I was 8 my dad got a job in the oil industry in the north sea drastic change when living in an upmarket area of Glasgow (yes believe it or not these exist in the suburbs). Haven't been back to Norn since.

I-I hope you're just joking and not schizophrenic desu...

Well I think lifting weights is less important, and learning self-defence/fighting is more important desu, although obviously the two go hand in hand somewhat. We should probably all get on the Krav Maga hype, (((they))) invented it for a good reason desu.

Me too, but apparently not. There is one lad here who does it simply to bait people but many people here don't know what the difference between a Bill of Rights and a Constitution even is. They think the Bill of Rights in the American Constitution IS the Constitution, as opposed to the framework of how the country is ran.

It should be pretty simple. If a country exists: it has a Constitution. Somalia, Ethiopia, North Korea and even Papa New-fucking Guinea. If it doesn't have a Constitution, it doesn't function as an organised state thus may as well be considered a tribe, band or community of people living together.

>(((CEO of Israeli Tourism Company)))

Who is the best remaining triplord?

Yeah, I heard a lot of Nordies went to Scotland, I guess due to both jobs and historical connection (Ulster Scots).

A lot of students go to the mainland as well.

Everyone's equal to me
I don't see trips

>spain only has 2 vans
kek poorfags btfo

Anyone found any good butthurt over at the student room yet over A and AS results? I haven't discovered any gems yet.

NBR.

It pretty much feels like home but without the guns and homicides. (Well Glasgow was the murder capital of Europe but I grew up far away from that)

Rimmer

Rimmer is my favourite desu. Honk is the cutest non-tripfag though.

Yeah I moved to england several years ago for Uni and I don't plan on moving back to NI any time soon, just because I have a life over in England now

When I go back to visit I'm always struck by how beautiful it is compared to the North East of England though

>which is best, getting stabbed in your eye or your ballbag

But rimmer....

not valid constitution

It's Part and Parcel. Learn to accept it.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS FORCED TO STOP THEIR WALL-TO-WALL NAZI COVERAGE TO BRING YOU NEWS OF MORE ISLAMIST ATTACKS

NITR-073

with the family. Sorry wordfilters innit

It's good that you share your knowledge on the subject. I'll look out for these discussions in future.

Eye. Then you get to where a sweet eye patch and claim disability. Desu.

Not Bomber Rimmer

None of them.

We got Designated Leftist.
We got YKTD.
We got Rightly So.

Rimmer and Eddie are next. You'll be seeing them in your local mental health unit very shortly as the pressure upon them causes their fragile autistic minds to shatter like glass.

Nothing causes more fear in the twisted psyche of the tripcunt than exposure to real life Anonygods.

T-thanks senpai...
Oh kek nvm

Cheers, mate.