Would you join my peace corps?

All my organization would do is act as a buffer between two groups. We would roll up to typically volatile situations and stand between the two groups. No weapons. You just would keep the peace. It's harder for people to justify themselves when they hit a neutral third party protecting both sides.

I'd do it, but I wonder if there is support out there for such an idea. I can't do it alone, but i bet the majority of people support peace.

>no weapons
So what do you plan to do when Antifa falls upon you and starts clubbing the shit out of you?

nothing, or run away likely. That's what peacekeepers do. You don't fight back.

>two sides with weapons fighting
>try to stop them with no weapons yourself
>get shot

Only a brit could be this idealistic. You clearly mean well but if that shit worked then it would have been done already.

That's actually a shit idea, because in most cases it's impossible to stay neutral. Clashes usually happen when one group tries to rally to a certain point and the rival group blocks their path. If your peace group was rushing in between, you'd still be blocking the marching group thus taking the opposite side. Then beating you up would be justified.

Sorry, I have day job and don't care much about LARPs.

Just use bodybuilders wearing nothing but thongs, MAGA hats and wielding anime waifu battle pillows.

You are gonna be the first guy to die guaranteed. You either need to massively physically imposing or armed otherwise people are just gonna tear you apart.

Imagine a phalanx of waifu pillows

all you have to do is where a shirt that says FEEL THE BERN on one side and MAGA on the other, and never let either group see the other side. you cant be attacked by anyone!

VPN.

But you're right, I'm not american. But it hasn't been done before because no one has tried. I think that the silent majority believes in peace. I might go to the nazi rally on saturday and hand out pamphlets for my club, rather than trying to forment a whole club in a few days time.

I don't know if that's the best place to obtain my audience though, because those people will be hopelessly partisan. I need people at least capable of being ambivalent and only interested in the cessation of violence.

are you masochist?

It's just very clear to me that both sides are idiots looking for a fight. My club would be the truly level-headed approach to the situation.

Why do you need a club to be level headed? The level headed thing to do is to stay in your comfy chair and stream vidya of LARPers LARPing so we can all laugh at them.

Yah but technically so are the cops if you think about it Riot police should be the ones doing the peacekeeping. If you want to help just stay the fuck home one less warm body thats gonna get beat with a night stick.

oh god, i think you only want to appear superior but you dont have the slightest idea either

You could be right. But sitting in my chair wouldn't show people that my way of thinking is the most powerful. Which is what it's all about.

that would be awesome.

>"MY ONLY SHIELD IS MY WAIFU, I TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE"

>not creating a splinter group then killing both sides

> riot cops keeping peace
kek

Not only would I appear superior, I would in fact be superior.

A squadron of 400lb thong wearing bodybuilders beating the shit out of everyone at Charlotteville with anime pillows is clearly the superior option

you should start a club. Btw, this sort of thing has been done before. There's that motorcycle gang called the peace riders that commonly comes to towns that are on edge for one reason or another and appear intimidating, but are just a peaceful buffer.

Why so many Evangelion pics?

there was that guy who died throwing a cigarette butt. He believed that you shouldn't litter cigarette butts and so he acted to stop it, but then got his face beat in and died in a starbucks.

Pretty stupid cause to die for. Mine would be less so.

No brother, but I respect your ideas.
Think Eric Clanton. He beat an unarmed man, trying to keep the peace, with a steel bar.
The time to believe in peace has passed. I won't incite violent behavior. I won't stand by when it happens.
>To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards of men.
~Abe Lincoln

not because you are only mediating between the two. you are not actually realizing any of both sides objectives or overcoming their imitations
are you 12 animeboi?

that's right. Peacekeepers aren't about deciding who is right, it's about preventing violence between two groups.

I can give you basic lessons in group dynamics if you like.

I'm alright, thanks.

No motivation. You can't be sympathetic with both groups. If you are sympathetic with none, You won't give a fuck.

Start your dissertation on group dynamics. When I was in elementary school, we had a handful of busybodys (usually goodie two-shoes girls) with clipboards who were officially sanctioned conflict resolvers.

They never resolved anything, really, but they sure did go around trying to invent conflicts.

no, see, if people are throwing bricks, the peacekeepers leave. they are a mere deterrant and if they fail, they depart.
you don't need sympathy to remain ambivalent. Referees have favourite sports teams. They can still administer rules fairly. You lack understanding.
are you srsly using grade school anecdotes

>no, see, if people are throwing bricks, the peacekeepers leave. they are a mere deterrant and if they fail, they depart.
BORING
PILLOW FIGHT PILLOW FIGHT PILLOW FIGHT

Yes, I am. I learned a great deal in grade school. But if you would like to begin your discourse on social dynamics, then don't let me stop you with my silly posts.

wear gauntlents under long sleeves.... for a hidden bang
speed train at an mma gym and fight hard to up your shit.

What about two handed shields? You would beed to organize very well tho.

no one thinks they are the bad guy. it's easy to attack villains. harder to rationalize it to yourself when you attack a plainly dressed bystander

true, real peacekeeping should look for a way to satisfy both parties with justice

Are you a girl?

Freedom?
Чтo freedom?

you think I type like a girl mayhaps

But are you a girl? It's a simple question, and there's nothing wrong with being a girl. Roughly half of all people are girls (astonishing but true!)

Do you not remember Rwanda? The niggers whipped themselves into a frenzy and machete'd even the un dudes with FALs.

I remember Rwanda very well. Probably better than you. Do you think the current state of affairs is that bad? It's not military peacekeeping.

If you're going to do this, open carry. Be visibly, obviously, and yet legally armed. You won't be attacked as long as you aren't attacking, and you won't be attacking anyone.

nope nope nope not how peacekeepers do

What would the advantage of this be over say purging the rabble on both sides with flamethrowers?

I slept in Biology class; how the fuck has that ratio stayed constant?

It's kind of funny isn't it? We have things like China's female infanticide policy and juggling cow balls to try to separate XX and XY like a centrifuge, but it just keeps on happening.

I think, though, that we are making great leaps forward by turning the frickin' frogs gay. That'll show those dastardly genes.

Keep the peace?
No, I want war!

I was actually fantasizing of making something like this. My version would have weapons and armor, but nothing severe. Also roman lines style movement.
Shieldsman: Frontline with shields and a small blunt spear to stab at torsos and legs from behind shield.
Spearmen: Uses a long padded polearm to smack people in the face from behind shieldsman. The polearms have some sort of material on them to rip off cloth masks as well.
Water Gunner: Super soakers with salt/lemon water.
Berserkers: Big guys that are heavily armored that can rush out and throw and punch out people.
Shotgunners: A select few guys in the back wielding beanbag bullet shotguns just in case.

It seems stupid now that I've typed it out.

Peace keepers generally rape and exploit.

Maybe you're a girl, maybe you're a nonce (that's what you call them?) or maybe you're just a dupe. But in any case, I would suggest to you that you not seek to increase the level of rape.

you never understood anything.

You probably think you're a nazi. You're not even one half a nazi.

Indeed not; I'm untermench according to Hitler. But I wouldn't have had my own special snowflake armband like the homos did.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a homosexual in my opinion. I don't know what the formative basis for that is, so I just figure some people for whatever reason just like that and I'm not particularly afraid of being strapped down and raped or forced to suck a cock so I don't really get fussed over it.

Or you're a girl? Either way it's not like it matters or you need to be afraid of telling the truth about yourself on Sup Forums. My suggestion is that conflict resolution works best when it gets down to real nigga hours. Henry Kissinger managed to pull some utility out of that modality, even though I don't think he should really be bragging about his life successes.

Congratulations, realizing you have autism is the first step towards becoming less obnoxious.

Will there be uniforms?

peacekeepers don't resolve conflict, they try prevent it.
yeah of course, you have to stand out. Blue is the colour of peace and blue is the colour you'd wear. blue pants and blue shirts and blue hats

You're going to prevent conflict by forming a club to stand around and do nothing any time there's a conflict? That's convincing.

that's exactly right. You will stand between the two parties and force them to go through you if they wish to attack the other side. That is the club goal.

So you propose to resolve pre-existing conflict by applying force to both groups?

not at all mister

Would you like to restate your proposition in a way that does not clearly define your plan as interposing between two pre-existent groups and "forcing" them to use yours as a go-between?

i'll join if you post more Asuka user

nope that's exactly what we will do. Stand between two groups and if one group wishes to reach the other, they have to attack us first.
we have met before

>It's harder for people to justify themselves when they hit a neutral third party protecting both sides

>we have met before
I don't doubt that

I have a better idea. We for a group, arm ourselves with rocket launchers and all that shit, and wherever there's a conflict we venture there and fucking murder everyone.

Like this? You''re pretty crazy and we'll probably die but I'd join if the uniforms looked good.

so you know I love asuka

that's no secret, she is all over my house

don't be silly, that blue is too dark and military uniforms are specifically designed to intimidate.

does anyone not love asuka?

People will stop fighting if they're intimidated. That would keep the peace.

Can't say I love her, no. The suicide scene was remotely hot I guess. Teh Rei can be my waifu.

>too dark and intimidating
Okay, so you want the uppity-slightly-beta-tier uniforms?

radical centrists are the first to get killed when things go hot

peace isn't a radical idea mister

I think a simpler solution would be to let the two groups of faggots fight and then send in the cops to beat both of them senseless with truncheons. I'm fed up with whinny faggots playing in the streets, blocking traffic, and causing property damage.

Cops simply need to be allowed to do their job and put these rioters down when they start behaving violently.

a cop can stop violence once it begins, perhaps.

but maybe a group of people can stop it from starting in the first place. We have leeway in the opposite direction police officers do.