CNN comapred the attack in Spain to the one in Virgina

top kek fuck CNN

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898257666346074112/video/1

"even though the motives, reasons. and groups are different they still use the same motive"

>adam lanza copied the americans in ww2, both used guns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358
streamable.com/z9m7a
streamable.com/3bxmp
streamable.com/nrusp
youtube.com/watch?v=kuOl3Pozxo4
youtu.be/9mnywjPPDtU?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Someone needs to tear these fuckers throats out.

>"even though the motives, reasons. and groups are different they still use the same motive"

Are they really that different? Both want to expel the Jews and purge their homelands of degeneracy. Both use similar terrorist attacks including shootings, bombings and now vehicles plowing into groups of people.

Gee I can't see the similarities... if anything I think they should be investigated for possible links. Maybe they have a sort of mutual agreement.

Fitting flag

>THESE TERRORISTS ARE JUST AS BAD AS WHITE NATIONALISTS

LOL. Even by just the death toll and rate of occurrence, this line has to phase normies a bit.

Lmao they were born yesterday

>Someone needs to tear these fuckers throats out.

Whoa please tone down the Jihadi rhetoric...

Every day I think
>They can't possibly get any worse
And every day I'm proven wrong

>copycat of Charlottesville
>not the one in Sweden
>or the one in France
>or in Germany
>or the UK

CNN needs to die already

Get these out on social media, redpillt he normies while cville is still fresh in their minds. Cognitive dissonance will be too strong to ignore for some

[NSFL] Video #1: streamable.com/z9m7a
[NSFL] Video #2: streamable.com/3bxmp
[NSFL] Video #3: streamable.com/nrusp

> [NSFL] Video #1: streamable.com/z9m7a
> [NSFL] Video #2: streamable.com/3bxmp
> [NSFL] Video #3: streamable.com/nrusp

[NSFL] Video #1: streamable.com/z9m7a
[NSFL] Video #2: streamable.com/3bxmp
[NSFL] Video #3: streamable.com/nrusp

> [NSFL] Video #1: streamable.com/z9m7a
> [NSFL] Video #2: streamable.com/3bxmp
> [NSFL] Video #3: streamable.com/nrusp

>even though the motives are different, they still use the same motive.
How retarded can you be to read this and not see the error within text right in front of you.

By Allah, does *anybody* believe this?

I don't even think the leftists saying "y-yeah they're the s-same!!" believe it, they just desperately want to.

beautiful

It could be retaliation. That's a pretty uncontroversial statement. If CNN said Trump is super great you all would start to hate him.

>they still managed to blame this on white people
WEW LAD, THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS HERE ARE OFF THE CHARTS

hm. Let's just say that hitler is a prophet and natsoc is a religion.

MEME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

It's fucking real

im not a smart person

Oh yeah, it wasn't the dozens of vehicles of peace that killed people in the name of Allah before Cville. It's clear that Fascist Alt-Right Nazis were the first to do this. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I FUCKING HATE CNN AND LEFTISTS! I WANT A FUCKING PHYSICAL REMOVAL NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!

>Half a dozen previous Moslem Vans of Peace
>This is a copycat of Charlottesville, despite that being protester on protester violence

CNN must be disbanded, MSNBC too, they did the same shit today.

The point is, the suggestion that it's a tit for tat attack is exactly the sort of thing that people here might be saying. But CNN said it first, so you guys can't be seen to be saying it anymore. You're just contrarians.

>MSNBC too
Are you high? Genuine question

youtube.com/watch?v=kuOl3Pozxo4
~two hours ago they said the same shit

>If CNN said Trump is super great you all would start to hate him.

Not maybe hate, but I'd definitely get very deebly goncerned

you're delusional AND a newfag

>the motives... are different
>they still use the same motive

The intelectuall disonesty of those "journalists" are on a insanity level

Suspect in Charlottesville was driving 20 mph, ran into a bunch of people who didn't die, the only reason there was a victim was because she was so fat that she went into cardiac arrest at the shock.
>All whites must take responsibility.
Suspect in Barcelona was a Muslim driving a van at full speed right into a crowd in front of a Kosher restaurant with the specific intent of killing as many people as possible. Killed 19+ people.
>Not all Muslims.

>if only those whites didnt show others how to commit this violence

I can't comprehend how shills believe this shit. When will I wake up?

new link

im actually starting to believe the holocaust actually didn't happen.. what did you do to me?

Even if the guy in Charlottesville killed 100 people in a blood thirsty rage it's not the same thing. Those people he attacked were agitators directly trying to oppose him with weapons, not random people.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stupid and/or autistic fucks on the left will think that white supremacists are responsible for the Barcelona attacks with this type of context.

You're already awake, user. Everyone else sleeps

runaway car-celona

You guys imagine that by saying this the MSM is yet again blaming you Nazis for everything, which is just a figment of your paranoid imaginations. Where in fact they are saying something similar to what you might say by spinning it into an argument about how Muslims will never stop retaliating until they are all removed from Western countries.

reminder that the driver was going under the speed limit, driving towards a blocked street during an illegal demonstration during a state of emergency towards people who were so bad the police couldn't shut down

THE VIRGIN "INCIDENT"

>1 death
>19 injuries
>his attack vilifies his group

THE CHAD JIHAD

>13 deaths
>mass hysteria
>his group is never vilified for fear of offending the chad

once this war kicks off people better storm cnn buildings and execute these traitors on live tv.

retaliation against what lol? white people are retarded enough to believe this line, too. he was just scared for his life as a muslim man, take 500000 more NOW.

I stand corrected, just saw an user posting the video and reeeeing about the bitch talking shit, the thumbnail had me think MSNBC despite the stream being CNN. However MSNBC is just as cancerous, they might have done the same shit, can't find a proper stream however.

NOT THE TI-
jk

They did it first. If anything, Cville was a copycat of mudslime pigfucker violence

I hate CNN so much

This is amazing. Im honestly struggling to believe this is real.

I hope everyone here has dumped cable tv.

I guess all of those muslims running people over was just piss in the wind?

They do close-ups for both?

#muslimsupremacists

#islamicsupremacists

ok those videos are just awful, i am a bit of a memer from time to time, i drop a pepe here and a merchant there, all in good fun.. but my goodness we have let the alt-right go too far. i'm literally shaking right now. we really need to stand with CNN and denounce the alt-right neo-nazi terrorists , impeach trump.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that... I'm practically speechless by their stupidity!

In the meantime have a cat photo...

Good point, Nazis and Muslims should unite and purge the west of fags, sluts and atheists.

We need a virgin/chad infograph NOW

I don't think there's a single group of people I want to see dead more than "journalists".

Even Soros and Hillary will get quicker, more painless deaths

What CNN is saying is that white supremacists are using the same tactics that muslim terrorists use. And they are correct.

try to enjoy your stay

>tit for tat
>still not understanding that muslims pioneered the car attack

It was only ~300,000. They died from typhus mostly as the allies had bombed their supply lines and the nazis were losing the way.

Same thing would have happened to the japs if we lost.

this is amazing

>copycat
>kills 13 times more people
UHUHH YEAH. TOTALLY CHARLOTTESVILLE AND NOT NICE
Fucking Americans think the whole world revolves around them.

Thanks user. Basically how I feel talking to normal friends. I managed to get redpilled to everything but race realism and interrecial dating before coming to pol, which I now have to fit into an already bleak worldview. I'm too smart to fall for the jew shit, natsocs are just as bad as liberals.

they dont believe are you fucking kidding me. This is fanservice for the ultra liberals.

Wolf blitzer needs to get run the fuck over with a god damn van right fucking now.

CNN tries everything to defend these Antifa Rats.

Like, how the protest was peaceful if I saw 3 Niggers with a Bat trying to attack the driver?
>timestamp
youtu.be/9mnywjPPDtU?t=29

Does anyone actually take CNN seriously anymore? They're trying to imply that everything is indirectly Trump's fault. completely insane

Trump must condemn these white nationalists.

This needs to be memed more than the wrestling gif event. Don't let CNN get away with this shit. Fucking traitors.

>WHITE SUPREMACISTS DID BARCELONA

Obviously this is acceptable. He was drving the Muslim van of peace. Clearly these racists ran after him and aquired self sustained injuries and those who died clearly an hero'd

Oh dont swally. You will never be happy again.

Funny, it's not a copycat of other Terrorist Attacks using vehicles, It's always a copycat of White Nationalists...
...Classic!

Are they fucking serious?
So who did all the other van attacks copy?

Some white guy who was drunk and ran someone over, I guess.

>it's always a FUCKING WHITE MALE's fault in some way or another

pffrrrt if this happened before they'd be like memes n shit

Kind of insulting tbqh

13 deaths + > 55 injured

Its a "copycat" of Nize, London, Berlin, London again ...

> that tweet is a JOKE about CNN, right?

Nope

No.

Like I said, they will always say that it's a Copycat of Charlotte, but not from Nice, London, or Berlin.
Both used Vehicles. It's basic.

>half dozen

lol

Holy shit.
Can we get the left behind destroying Islam if we brand muslims as white supremacists???

Hehe. user make funny.

Wtf I hate Muslims now!

KEK SPEAKS

OPERATION CNN II: THE REVENGE OF THE WRESTLING GIF

the blood is on your hands

I can't even imagine what is possible at this point. The Meme Power is off the charts.

no it's just an unspeakably shameless propaganda network that needs to burn