nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/confederate_monuments_where_ar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this one? It's a classic.

>burns the Mona Lisa
>"HEY, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S A PIECE OF HISTORY!"
>"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT BOOKS EXIST?"

fucking rekt

Don't worry, they'll ban those too

its not about the statues, nobody gave a shit about the statues until they got removed. rednecks just need another excuse to start another lynch mob.

What would a nigger know about books? Niggers can't read.

Holy shit how will physical matter recover?!

Can't wait for my children to get a blurb about le ebil robert lee between debates about how racist the founders were and the history of civil rights

>Procede to destroy the Eiffel and replace it with a mosque
>"What? why are you being such a bigot? we still have pictures of the damn thing."

Why bother saving endangered animals when you have their National Geographic special on dvd?

SHEEEEIT I wish i could read

In other news, websites on confederate history are to be shutdown, and libraries containing confederate related literature with be promptly protested and incinerated.

what's your argument for when they just retire the statues to private museums and don't destroy them?

nothing

Actually all the books glorifying these wh*te """people""" are racist af and should be burned

He knows damn well they'd burn the books too if they could read the tittles.

for now

we all know what the left will want to burn next lol

It's easy to ignore books, but when you walk past a statue it's really in your face.

does he mean well be thrilled when they start burning them?

The statues are going to a museum so they can be honored amongst other confederate pieces so they can have proper historical contexts, you fucking morons, you goddamn idiots, you fucking imbeciles.

Niggers talking about books LOL

Is that a threat to destroy those too?

David Attenborough's soothing voice over a montage telling us about how gorillas used to exist

He's got a point, if we melted down MLK statues niggers would never know about him because he'd only be in books.

You'll just burn those too in five years you goddamn negroid

I'm pretty sure they already started trying to censor books and movies that give favorable light to the confederate before though.

Of course they would mean approved (((books)))

>A lot of art experts will argue that the mona lisa original is not particularly important.

You're absolutely right. They should be put in museums instead of being destroyed. What's your point? Did you mistake me for the strawman you built in your head or something?

Books will be next.

Except for Harry Potter.

>yfw the books say it was all about freeing Slaves and not the retention of local power and law-making against an increasingly tyrannical Washington DC

Kids don't even read much nowadays, they're on the internet 24/7 where information can be manipulated.

Like the ones the Commies already destroyed? you fucking retard.

They are being put in museums. All of them, or they're being auctioned to private collectors where they will probably donate them too. Get your head out of your dumb paranoid ass.

Most of them aren't being destroyed, aside from the ones angry mobs are getting to. Mobs that are angry because of the Car of Peace. Given all the vitriol, people should be glad they are being placed in museums where they can be protected.

Its this jackass thats causing everyone to tribe out.

Because they are memorials dumbass. They are meant to be displayed where a lot of people can see them so they REMEMBER history. It defeats the purpose if the statues gather dust in a museum.

No they are not. They are going to some Jews' private collections who will later resell them for a lot of money.

Same as they did with historic art and valuables looted from wartorn Europe.

Those pieces were literally collected and are being restored, what do you think, the BLM assholes brought a furnace to throw them into a fire? Fuck off.

:thinking:

Monuments> books>people

This is the progression. This same story has played out many times throughout history.

then what are you bitching about. one statue was destroyed. ok, shitty. the rest are being retired from the public, that's all. can still be viewed if you want to.

you ain't got shit to be pissed about

So they're taking them down for reasons other than it's history? Of course not. They know the context, and they want to be rid of it.

Wow a lefty who actually made a half way descent joke. I thought the days of the left having a sense of humor where long gone.

>people start forming confederate book clubs where they read about great confederate generals

>liberals: "OMG, books are racist! Ban them! Ban these books!"

>Comparing some factory made statue to an actual work of art

Fuck you people really do grasp at straws

>they're on the internet 24/7 where information can be manipulated.

as opposed to information off of the internet, which cannot be altered

damn you guys are dumb as shit

Where is your proof then you fucking faggot?

>Don't worry, they'll burn those.

Have you never been to a museum? Lots of people go, you should go sometime. Also people have a much harder time destroying museum pieces.

And next they'll burn the books, just watch

They stumped upon it and crashed you
>retarded faggot
>dumb cuck
>white guilt nigger butt kissing bitchboy

>yfw limey brits are trying to defend our retarded southern hicks by saying they didn't declare secession for the exact reason they stated on their official secession documents and its all a big misunderstanding

you guys try so so hard to make the civil war not about slavery and yet you can't get around your own dudes saying it was

This nigger thinks he's white haha so cute :3

You know it will not stop there. They want to kill or out breed all whites, even though most white people are not racists and most white nationalists just want to ensure a future for their people and culture in a land they built.

Just make sure you read books from the 1870s.
>inb4 systematic racism against blacks ability to connect to the archive dot org website.

You know goddamn well that not nearly as many people will see it in a museum. Don't lie to yourself.

I am always playing with the thought of bringing a bunch of Trump's books to any rally and watch as people would start burning books on the spot. Now, that would obviously shatter is remarkably dumb point on a level that would btfo a normal person forever, but Jewish trickery and such would have him just come up with some other bullshit and excuse the burning of books.

>"I'm going to destroy your grandmother's tomb stone."
>"Yeah man, that's fine. I have written record that she existed, after all."

>Mona Lisa

stay rekt, pussy

" "Our interest is in preserving history, and we certainly don't want history to be erased or otherwise eliminated And, if nowhere else, then we'd certainly love to have them and give them a place of honor."

At 52 acres, Payne said the Beauvoir property could easily house the monuments, which are sizable and would in all likelihood have to remain outdoors as they were originally intended. "

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/confederate_monuments_where_ar.html

Here's your goddamn proof you fucking dumbass, they haven't been moved yet, but legislation is passing to put them on display safely, fucking idiot.

We should do this, it is time to turn their own tricks against them.

I wouldn't be ok if te statue of garibaldi would be take off the plaza in Turin and put into a museum

books are next, black man.

Maybe you should step outside and walk around. A lot of people go, that's why we still have museums.

No, they aren't. They're being removed from the public eye because leftists don't like them. Just like every other piece of Western culture.

Too bad the average Sup Forums user only reads infographics. What a cavalcade of dumb cunts this board is.

Slippery Slope Fallacy, you fucking backwards-ass Canadian fuck.

that's one state faggot

Until those are burned too...

see always demanding more

youre acting like memorals dont ever get retired for lots of different reasons when they do. these pieces are of old rebels from a long time ago and their current relevance is almost zero, and the only inspiration they give is to stormfront fags to feel like their ideals are welcome. theres no reason to have statues of them in public anymore. you can go ahead and retire the yank ones too if it makes your butthurt confederate ass feel better. nobody really cares except stormfront fags.

if you want to remember history that bad, go to a museum nerd

>No they are not. They are going to some Jews' private collections who will later resell them for a lot of money.
>Same as they did with historic art and valuables looted from wartorn Europe.
He has a point!

>le so smart comment

I'm pretty sure I could watch people like him get raped to death and not feel a flicker of emotion

Start making memes about how if we take down these statues people will forget history and it will repeat itself. I think the left would jump on board with it hahahah.

What the fuck; it's happening other states as well. Fuck off.

Yeah wont that be something

So is he saying leftists will go after books next, because I feel like it can be interpreted that way.

Not as many as people who walk in central zone of the city

>Now, that would obviously shatter is remarkably dumb point on a level that would btfo a normal person forever

you fucking what now

"When they came for the books, I did nothing, for I could not read."
-Some nigger

Kek

Yeah believe that if it lest you sleep at night nigger.

>factory made statue
are you retarded?

They're being removed because they're statues of traitors.

>you being so mad that you cant admit this

cry harder, pussy

>demolish concentration camps
>"All these folks worried will be thrilled to learn about the existence of books"

Yes, they are. They're being put on display in museums for everyone to say in a positive historical context. Isn't that what you fucking people want? Positive historical context???

who told this nigger about books?

Explain how? If you can not see this happening now your a fucking moron. Why are you even here? Go back to lefty pol and jerk off to pride parade picks.

"While no final decision has been made, there are a number of ways that the City can allow anyone who is interested to legally acquire the statues," she wrote in the email."

"More locally, it's not clear if the Confederate Memorial Hall Museum, which is on Camp Street with limited outdoor space, would want the statues. A representative offered no comment when asked about what staff there thought of making the museum a possible future location for the memorials."

Did you even finish reading your article? You are a real dumbass.

thanks for adding literally nothing to the discussion, aristotle

What a dumb nigger

So you just admitted that it's about erasing history from the public mind.

They're being removed because of a bunch of marxist and negros who hate whitey and everything their civilization stands for you fucking maggot.

Lets break all those statues of natives, all of them are traitors after all.

no, stop lying you fucking faggot.

lol comparing the fucking Mona Lisa to a bunch of statues erected in the 1960s to appease butt hurt racists

readings for fagots.

We want white people to stop hating themselves, and other races to give us respect for creating the world in witch they live.

slippery slope lol

>they destroyed a statue
>next, the white race!

why do you right wing fags gotta always do this victim shit these days damn. always whining that everyone is out to kill you and boohoo poor me shit. i thought you guys were supposed to be against special snowflake shit. your race aint special. if you dont want to be outbred, then start breeding ya faggot.

What a great book by one of the best selling authors of all time

So what is your fucking point then?

>Hurr Durr I need these cuckfederate statues to be seen by everyone because people who would kill me on site need to be glorified