My University wants me to take an Ideology Survey

A little backstory:

I'm an RA at an undisclosed University. We have training of course in order to prepare the Ra's for the job. This will be my second year as an RA.

However this time, before our annual 3 hour social justice lecture, my school wants me to complete this survey on how i feel about the LGBTQRIAHSGHFAJO+++, despite asking me multiple times during the hiring process about my exact feelings, to which I always respond that I dont care what people do behind their doors. I do not know if this survey is anonymous. Why would my school even be interested in how I "feel" about fags, so long as I can act like i like them when i need to work with them (if that need even arises, there aren't many Trans or fags at my school) I cant see any problem. Why do they want to know how I'd feel if my parents turned out gay? Why do they want to know if I have gay friends?

Why is this happening Sup Forums, i go to a small private university near the east coast. Can they fire me if I have the wrong opinions despite being able to compose myself around the gays and trans things I've come across? What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QexUDaMLPbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just lie nigga get money damn.

just strongly agree with everything and write black lives matter 500 times, worked perfectly fine last time I heard

My law school subjects 1l's to a long ass diversity and inclusion seminar. It was absolute trash and mostly contradictory.

Hit strong disagree on all of them and sue them when they fire you.

Lie, get your degree, get a job, start a business, never hire a liberal.

so when they inevitably ask me in the seminar what my feelings were, if I say something that they may find offensive, I would have legal recourse if they let me go?

Can you refuse to answer?

it's an anonymous survey, but you should strongly agree with everything so that the hall director doesn't make the RAs go through additional mandatory training. are you stupid?

You can refuse to respond.
Its called freedom of thought

You can be fired for expressing your political views, but you can't be discriminated against (i.e. only conservatives fired) for them afaik.

Let them fire you and use their retaining of people who marked "strongly agree" as evidence of discrimination ayy

lie, don't refuse

Where do you go? I just started at Vandy and not only have they made us do pozzed as fuck portals like the op's, but they're making us go to seminars on the like during our lunch hours for the first two weeks.

For Christ's sake I'm a fucking law student I don't need to be told not to rape.

Unless it actually says that it's anonymous just lie OP

Thats what I was thinking. With the RA gig I basically go to college for free, i literally cant afford to lose it. I also dont want to lie. I also dont want to be Google Memo'd

Write black lives matter 100 times across the paper and hand it in.

Convince them you are a liberal snowflake or you will suffer discrimination.

something's got to give

this
just pretend you're turbo-pozzed
heck, "i am genderfluid" if they ask

We're in the same state famalam.

This. Use their rules to win their games.

Leave it neutral. They're not allowed to ask you your political views in the hiring process.

This type of stuff makes my skin crawl every time it's posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=QexUDaMLPbo

You know what they want to hear.

Easiest pop quiz ever... If you actually still want the job. Personally, I've structured my life so I won't have to jump through these sort of hoops.

It's insane that they combine the entire LGBTQ when asking if you're comfortable around them. I'm personally comfortable around gays, lesbians, and bisexuals but I get pretty uncomfortable with transgendered individuals. It's not bigotry that causes that either. I wish them the best, I'm just a bit uncomfortable with them.

Lol
Work at $800m/year company
We file 13 any applicants from lib schools, in particular anything starting with "UC...." is on the top of the black list.

Fill out the middle-of-the-road answers, same as at work.
Never answer "strongly agree" or "strongly disagee."
Always answer "neither agree nor disagree" or "not sure" for every question...unless it asks if it's OK to murder fags.

go turbo sjw, make them puke with how much of sjw you are

We had to take this same survey at the Oklahoma State University. I don't know how they set it up for you, but ours was on a form where anyone with a link could take the survey. I opened it up on two browsers submitted answers twice. The first time was what they wanted to hear then about 5 hours later I told them how I really felt.

They mentioned in the training how they received several responses that were concerning and I'm assuming mine was one of them. In the free response I told them that faggots should be burned alive while their fathers watch.

They can't see individual responses, only groups of responses to the same question.

What about the racial minority survey and the differently abled survey. Your university is a Nazi school.

Soon these schools will make everyone suck a dick to prove you're not intolerant.

Just go for one answer, that makes in invalid.
If you are ever asked act stupid.

>Neutral

You fucking Nazi shitlord, if you don't believe in everything the left day you're worse than hitler, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

draw a big swastika with your answers

>my school wants me to complete this survey
So it's not mandatory, don't fill it out at all

Ideological filtration.

The teacher asks a pointed morality question at the beginning of the year to figure out which students to target for demoralization. (Poor Grades or struggle sessions)

Students that have the wrong beliefs (white males) (christians) will be targeted until they conform or are destroyed.

My first struggle sessions began at age 7.

This is illegal and should be immediately reported to the News and a civil rights lawyer should be contacted.

This is discrimination.

You need to hire a lawyer OP.

This is religious discrimination at the very least

Protip: you can lie

Ask if this has been approved by the institutional review board and whether identifying information will be masked when it is reviewed. If they say no, refuse to participate on ethical grounds. Tell them you are prepared to go to the IRB and you will tell them the school is using RAs in human studies without appropriate privacy safeguards.

OP please find and read if you have not already
KINDLY INQUISITORS by JONATHAN RAUCH.
It's short and readable and it is the best single text on freedom of speech. The author is a gay Jew who likes blacks.

Just lie then bust all the gays for drinking.

>I would feel okay kissing a faggot or a tranny
>op puts neutral
Fucking faggot

And thank fuck I studied engineering