IMPEACHMENT! It's over!

Trump tried and failed. He will not even be allowed one full term. The good (((Congressman))) from W. TN has prepared the Articles of Impeachment.
>read it and weep, it's over for Trump
wate.com/2017/08/17/tennessee-congressman-to-introduce-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/steve-cohen-introducing-articles-impeachment-trump/?utm_source=RSS_Feedutm_medium=RSS
wate.com/2017/08/17/gop-senator-says-trump-hasnt-shown-stability-competence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This time, it will surely be the end of GRUMPF.

JUST
U
S
T

Fake news
Tew skoops
Sage goes in all fields

impeaching him because he hurt your feelings isn't going to work

Oh noes!

Surely Drumpf is done for now!

Whatever shall we do?

MADAM PRESIDENT

Is this fake news? If so, please identify a proper source.
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/steve-cohen-introducing-articles-impeachment-trump/?utm_source=RSS_Feedutm_medium=RSS

>not archiving in 2017

>tfw your own party impeaches you.

Well, you will do nothing of course as you don't factor in to the impeachment proceedings. I suppose your country's role will consist of a congratulatory phone call to our next President.

Did you even read the article?

They deserve ad-revenue. News isn't free.

>“I have expressed great concerns about President Trump’s ability to lead our country in the Resolution of No Confidence (H.Res. 456) that I introduced in July with 29 of my colleagues; however, after the President’s comments on Saturday, August 12 and again on Tuesday, August 15 in response to the horrific events in Charlottesville, I believe the President should be impeached and removed from office. Instead of unequivocally condemning hateful actions by neo-Nazis, white nationalists and Klansmen following a national tragedy, the President said ‘there were very fine people on both sides.’ There are no good Nazis. There are no good Klansmen.”
Big nothingburger.

this

>giving money to fakenews authors
You deserve a 5.56 round to the back of the head.

You need to be banned from the internet for five years...

>cohen
really

Wasn't this the same guy who made the official congressional declaration to apologize for slavery?

Also his district is a third world country. Memphrica with actual pyramids there.

The Congressman is a Dem. However, this Senator from the same state (TN) is not and this carries more weight as Trump has thus far had strong support from TN.
>wate.com/2017/08/17/gop-senator-says-trump-hasnt-shown-stability-competence/

Provide an approved news source please...I am willing to bet that if they don't have the story up right now, they will soon and I will gladly link it.

Washington times is at least right leaning

Traitors deserve death. This man will face judgement in due time. His name will not be forgotten or forgiven.

Blimpf is done

Far more likely to see this site banned. At that point I will gladly self-impose my own.

His proposal will be promptly thrown in the trash. This kook is just looking for attention and fishing for cheap votes.

why do bullies always think it's about hurting feelings instead of being an incompetent corrupt russian stooge? i'm not triggered, just saddened that you think hurting feelings is the point. you're very sad and small in character.

Wasn't it 33% last week? Sounds like it went up

I laugh every time right wing retards think this is a poll.

Something something something in all fields

33% of CNN viewers approve of Trump.

Okay then, I'll bite. How is this not a poll?

LOL. "chance to win" % is not a poll. How the fuck is it a poll?

and wtf does it have to do with Trump's disastrous job approval?

Faggot OP is literally unaware that this is like the fourth time libtards have "prepared articles of impeachment."
Faggot OP doesn't know the difference between this and the actual process of impeachment, which has to be approved by the senate.
Faggot OP doesn't realize Trump is just getting started and has over 7 more years in office.
Faggot OP is going to be so butt-hurt by the end of those years he'll probably commit suicide, which would be a favor to the rest of humanity.
Faggot OP doesn't realize then we will have 8 years of Pence.
Faggot OP doesn't realize that if they somehow remove Trump, there will be a full scale civil war and we have all the guns and the military hates the left.

GRUEEUUUUMPHHHH!!!! WERE TAKING BACK YOUR TWOOOOO SCROOOOOOOPSSSSSSS

Why do they keep pretending anything written by the powerless democrats is newsworthy...

>WASHINGTON (WATE) — United States Congressman Steve Cohen announced Thursday his plan to introduced articles of impeachment against President Trump.

>The democratic representative from Tennessee said on Twitter: “After comments on Charlottesville, I’ll be introducing Articles of Impeachment against Trump. No good Nazis or Klansmen!”

This is clearly a rouge congressman and if you think he won't be laughed out of Congress for this proposal, you're legitimately fucking retarded. You faggots have been trying this since the election. Get it through your brains. It. Will. Not. Happen. You've lost. Accept it. Deal with it. We are pushing legislation forward everyday to preserve and expand the Conservative traditions that built our country. Go fuck yourself. No amount of obstructionism will devalue that. You pack of cunts just need to accept that and get on board or get dragged along fighting. It makes no difference the outcome is still the same.

He has a co-sponsor already. Point is moot. The rest of your points are just silly. This country will come together and support a legitimate President who represents ALL Americans.

They calculate it by asking likely voters who they'll vote for. It's very literally a poll.

>impeachment proceedings.
useless no balls saber rattling

If they think the political climate is violent now, just wait until thousands of furious right-wingers react to a sitting president getting impeached because he didn't say the right things and toe the party line

never

>based on polls
>completely made up number

pick one genius

>ALL AMERICANS
Faggots, niggers, and leftists don't represent all of America you Californicator

That's not what this is you moron.

so you just admitted this is not a poll care to explain what this non-poll chance to win % has anything to do with Trump's disastrous job approval rating?

>pic related

Of course they don't represent ALL of America. They are but one part that collectively comprises "ALL". The next President better recognize this fact. You cannot be the leader of this country and only represent your own small group.

congress wanted to impeach obama at one point and that didn't work. i'd like to see this go through.

No, but I recognize their right to the freedoms afforded ALL Americans, unlike you.

DUdde I tottaly beleeve you this time bro, liek all those other times were just practices.

This tiem, he actuly will b impeached 1000% bro!

Nazis watch out, literally

When the Republican Senator from my own blood red state is tarnishing Trump in the press, you better believe the tides have turned.

doesn't matter anymore, America has crippled itself with leftist leaning. Who the fuck would want to try leading that country anymore. Your best bet would be to hope that Yellowstone gives you a hard rest.

u talking about Bob Corker of TN?

Yeah he's one of the most well respected GOP senators

he btfo trump today

The U.S. House of Representatives is the only body with the power to impeach a federal official, and the Senate is the only body with the ability to convict and remove him or her. Articles of impeachment – the charges – can be brought by any member of the House. The House Judiciary Committee is often tasked with investigating the allegations brought against the official, and the House needs a simple majority vote (218 of the 435 members) to approve an article of impeachment.
Article II, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution outlines that people can be impeached and removed from office if convicted of "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." The latter is the most broad and has been the subject debate over the years.
I doubt it.

He's from Memphis, which is almost as niggerified as Detroit.

WTF I hate Trump now!
#I'mwithher
Gloumphf BTFO

no dumbass YOU said it was not a poll, therefore the onus is on YOU to say what it is

the only other option is it's a made up number that has nothing to do with the candidates chances

think about it for one second, the ONLY way to determine how likely someone is to win an election is to do a poll, that's why they're done

holy shit what the fuck is it with leftists that think they don't have to back up anything they're saying

what is it then?

this will probably have the same result nation wide no matter what happens to trump

burn

Yes, when you lose a Republican Senator from a deep-red state, that should give you pause. Corker held nothing back.

Didn't you hear Trump's approval was at 34 percent? How can anyone still support this guy when his approval is at 31 percent? If you think a President with an approval rating of 27 percent can govern a country you're delusional. Literally fewer than one in four Americans still support Trump.

>Win/Lose percentage are based on polling
>Approval rating are base on polling
>High probability polls are from the same source
Hmm... I thought that the mass influx of chinese would bring up the level of cognitive ability but I see you still have a large population of natives bringing down the average.

The Chinese are too busy laughing at the baizuo in chink and buying up all their property.

so have a few other Democratic Congressman
as long as the Republicans control Congress he'll never be impeached
just another Dem no one heard of or has probably done anything as a congressman wanting some free publicity
I hope they vote this faggot out of office

>"braaaaaaaap trumps not popular though!"
>thinking that has anything to do with impeachment
you sad, sad child.

Because there is absolutely no evidence that Trump was involved with Russia, and plenty of evidence that he hurt your fee-fees.

>thinking anyone will bother defending Trump when his approval rating is sitting at 11%

It's a chance to win %. It's not a poll. Pretty simple.

Are you retards seriously this dumb?

The Democrats can't impeach Trump without significant help from Republicans. Other than the off chance of provoking serious civil unrest, the Republicans would get crushed in the 2018 elections.

Chance to win % is not a poll. It has 0 to do with Trump's job approval rating.

You retards are just butthurt because Trump is a shitty president and has disastrous job approval.

>I am white

and how do you think they arrived at that percentage?

Struck a nerve with the property thing I see.

>Because there is absolutely no evidence that Trump was involved with Russia,
>>thinks Mueller is hiring money laundering prosecutors for the bowling team

Came to post this and sage.

>inb4 "delusional"

Day of the rake is coming, leaf.

Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn

Senator Bob Corker, Republican (TN) is a man who golfs with Trump. And I do quote:
>Corker, the powerful chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said, in part, "the president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrates in order to be successful."

>The good (((Congressman))) from W. TN has prepared the Articles of Impeachment.
Who fucking cares? Let's overthrow Congress and make Trump America's first emperor. And after Trump, we'll have Alex Jones be our Emperor, and America will stand strong for another 250 years.

r u admitting it's not a poll?

Are all leaves legitimately this retarded? Man that sucks.

Answer me retard. How did they get the number?

exactly. no point in defending a president that's not being impeached

A percentage chance to win that's based off of polls.

What else could they possibly base it off of?

You already said it wasn't based off polls so what do you think it's based off?

I'm starting to think you actually have brain damage

Let's make it happen, boys.

answer me retard r u admitting it's not a poll? Because that's all I said. That it's not a poll. Do you agree or disagree?

I'm starting to know you have no arguments

>You already said it wasn't based off polls so what do you think it's based off?

i never said this. i said it's not a poll and all u retards are clearly agreeing so why r u even agreeing

furthermore, not 1 of u retards have explained what a bunch of % chance to win non-polls have to do with trump's disastrous job approval

It's not a court of law, they don't need to prove anything. "High crimes and misdemeanors" is quite vague, Congress can impeach whomever they want on some pretext.
Let's face it, when a President only enjoys the support of 9% of the population, he needs to go.

>"I think the president is stupid"
I'd love to see how well that holds up in court

Leaf intellect, everybody. Truly a master of shitposting.

Trump won by a lot more than expected, however. Even in those polls, they were saying Trump had a slim chance based on a few key states, and that he'd only barely win.

We can't just MSM for anything, boyo. Go suck on daddy Trudeau's dick, you bitch.

and all u retards are clearly agreeing so why r u even ARGUING is what I meant