How fucked are we?

Generally what we have over the alt-left is our guns, right?

How fucked are we if they start legit training with firearms and learning all the laws and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-17/leftist-meltdowns-continue-therapists-report-huge-spike-patients-suffering-president
pikore.co/profile.php?id=650145126&name=sigslut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALT LEFT IS A FORCED MEME YOU STUPID FUCK. GO BACK TO REDIT.

fuck off lefty/pol/
keep dreaming faggots

Worry not.
We have the automobile on our side.

Get lost Antifa. You're all to afraid to shoot an AR-15 because you'll get PTSD.

Better stick to your 30 Magazine Clip Ghost Gun

>implying they're capable of surbiving innawoods

Those faggots will fold without Starbucks and gibs

Why do trannies love /k/ so much

We've got most of a 300-year head start, user. We good.

I'd blow my charge in her breech if you know what I mean

Remember that video of antfaggots blasting ARs at Pepe targets 10 feet away?
Yeah, I'm not losing any sleep.

They'll die without their hormone medicine and their open wounds healing. I'm no doctor but they might even pop.

you're forgetting, if they start training in firearms, many will join the dark side, we cannot lose no matter what happens.
>THEY WILL DIE. NOT US.

In terms of full scale civil war it would not be even a conflict, it would be a carnage, those fuckers are the ones that write about PTSD after shooting with a ar15. They are the ones that have failed to kill a politician in a recent attack, that are not capable of mass killings(you remember the transgender kid that only killed 4 people despite being full of weapons?)

>Implying who has the guns matters at all

How many pink haired weirdos do you see in Kandahar? Running route clearance in ramadi? Ever see a tranny drop a hadji taking aim at them with an RPG?

Guns only work if you have the balls to pull the trigger, and the whole point of the alt left is to cut your balls off

Be scared you ducking Nazis. Just you wait til the Army is on our side. Then you will be in trouble.

are you a tranny dude? ahahahahahah

why is this thread and "why are young white men dropping out of society?" reposted again and again?

do leftists think dropping it here repeatedly is getting anything done?

>sage goes in options

He keeps getting away with it

fucking* stupid iPhones autocorrect.

i would eat my last school lunch with this chick anyday

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-17/leftist-meltdowns-continue-therapists-report-huge-spike-patients-suffering-president

>Believe it or not, the emotional vulnerability of these people hasn’t improved since he took office earlier this year. The New York Daily News recently interviewed several doctors and therapists around the country, and found that they’ve seen a huge spike in patients who have been freaking out about President Trump. Apparently, these medical professionals are referring to their anxiety as “President Trump Stress Disorder.”

>“I don’t think I have a patient that has never mentioned it. It’s remarkable,” said Sue Elias, a New York-based psychotherapist.

>Elias described a patient raised in a dysfunctional, alcoholic household whose past traumas have been brought to the surface by Trump. Her worries and fears now interfere with her day-to-day functioning.

>“This is so triggering for her, the feeling of every day, what is going to happen next,” Elias said. “It has interfered with her work and she is really struggling…”

Somehow I'm not worried

>t. Alt Left

ummm... no, you don't look fat in that dress..

Alt-left shill detected

The problem is not a full scale, in which they will try to play the martyr hoping for your mercy or the coming of a non existent power,

the problem is now. These ''people'' are degenerate, mentaly gone, no much more than zombies. This implies they have no remorse or moral limits, the only thing that keep them at bait is their cowardice, which is huge, as soon as they know that they may not be trackable they have no problem sucker punching or throwing acid.

You, instead, have too much morals in your head. All of you have the potential of causing great harm, but because you are not degenerate like them or because you still have something to lose you avoid doing stupid shit.

Go look up the chinese cultural revolution, that is what is taking place here.

Just Fyi to the op the woman in there is very anti antifa/commie

So....
pikore.co/profile.php?id=650145126&name=sigslut

The left will bow before the chalt-right

>woman

Le smugmobile inhabits their nightmares.

So the OP is a liar?

Taryn Elizabeth hates SJWs and AntiFa, and is a Trump supporter.

If it comes to that i would gladly join if accepted.

Just train harder, Nazis were basically supermen compared to modern day fluoride monkeys like OP.

Or: Ninja Death Squads, sneaking around dropping people with crossbows at night

>8 seconds

Dead.

This.

The faggots were stupid enough to converge in cities.

Siege them and let them fight it out with the blacks and Hispanics.

The fact there is no psychological study on these far left weirdos Leaves me shocked.
It is evident that these people are not right, and I am not talking about the classic whale with blue hair, but the left with its xenophilia,all these ''double thinking'' ''dogmas'' ethnomasochism is something that deserve to be study, these people deserve to have their condition named, because it is a condition, they never acted rationally but only thinking about : what is more harmful for the ''evil whites'' .

This, plus American cities can be besieged pretty fucking easily. Grocery stores generally only stock 2-3 days worth of food and city folks don't have the space for long term storage. You're looking at 6-7 days of no trucks/people going in or out of the cities before the liberals start killing each other.

That took 8 fucking seconds. I break leather and fire a shot in right around 2. Do the math.

nice try, shill

the same army that just banned transgenders? that army?

That's a trans dude.

The moment they start shooting we win. Why? They fight for a elite of cabalistic banker scum with delusions of grandeur. We fight for truth, justice and preserving the natural order of things. People naturally flock towards the latter, all we need to do is get them out of their bubbles and watch the magic happen.

When are you Alt-Left pussies going to man up and start taking responsibility for the Nice, Barcelona, Manchester, Pulse and other such terror attacks?

Alt left are fucking terrorists bro. Let all normies on Facebook know

She's also taking out a subgun with shoulder holster. You can both send lead to the commies together, it's all good

If they want to start buy guns, ammo and start going to the range they will have to get jobs. So it's either not happening or they will turn right wing.

Still too slow

They will never go full scale, they shit themselves too much. even if they hope that ''minorities'' would do the dirty job for them like in haiti. I actually feel sorry for the minorities that are forced to stay around those freaks in order to obtain some gibs. I believe no many of them would fire a shot for this degenerate.

I also believe that you guys would live greatly even with spics and nogs but without the degenerate from the left, a lifestyle similar to the one of chile, but better because of more money.

Stupid commie, you don't realize if there is a civil war we control the food supply in literally every nation, you'll die of starvation in your cities. We won't even need to fire a single bullet.

FFS...why do we have to endure seeing this tranny everytime a lefty wants to play tough guy?

>was logistics supervisor for national chain grocer
>made sure all the hourly fucks packed pallets and trucks right
Most inner city grocery stores service more customers per store with less square footage. That 2-3 days estimate is for the suburbs and rural folks whereas most inner city stores receive multiple orders a day. Seriously, get on maps and count how many grocery stores are in what radius of your local major metropolitan area and take that radius, move it to a somewhat developed suburban area, and do the math. For shits and gigs, measure the perimeter of the stores to determine the average maximum square footage of each store if you don't believe me. This rule is almost universal for several business reasons.

can i fuck her pussy?

Historically speaking, that is generally a steaming crock of shit.

Not fucked at all.
Once the alt left start learning to fight, they'll become empowered.
The reason they are alt left is because they don't value themselves as an individual.
In short, the alt left will kill themselves by learning to be human.

that video is so hot!

How did she get that front sight to pop up? Anyone know the manufacturer?

>Sorry kid, you're gonna something bigger that to shoot your dick off

>t. leftist
Oh no whatever shall we do?

This use of "we" on this board is an immediate indicator that the op is a larping libtard.

Yes glorious war thanks you to all the meat bags who want to advance technology with their sacrifice you will not be remembered beuacse the new iphone will come out ahahha

would fug

Issa dude

Alt Left are major cucks they can't use guns

because

Yea, I see she's not the enemy. Got trolled, but my point remains. I will take getting the first shot any day of the week. Anyway, most people have never fired a firearm under duress, which is a whole new ballgame, so I'm pretty confident in my assessment. I will say that having a firearm is such a small factor in the equation we're talking about that I don't even lose sleep over it. Maneuvering wins battles, and there is a level of mental and physical toughness required that most people simply don't have.

Dudes don't have pussies

actual combat experience

Shh don't tell them that let them think there all virgins i want this new ipone

10 feet away at about 20 moa

>takes her 7 seconds to ready her weapon
>stab stab stab
police officers themselves train that if someone is within 20 ft of you they can most like harm you if they rush after you, and that's with the firearm drawn from a holster

Let me know when y'all stop being a bunch of Commie trans faggots. Y'all are fucked. Right wing militias have been around for years. Most southerns are right leaning overall, even the Dems, we can shoot and live off the land. Y'all can't go without your iPhone for 6 hrs.

He must be stopped.

are you sure? :(

Kek

damn i really like what she is wearing

>she

this desu

Yes, it seams to be popular among the anons

Fucking Christ these people

rofl

thats a man, baby

This.
Also
>her

I'm pretty sure magpul makes a sight like that, at least my ar has the rear one

soros wants civil war
so he created the alt left to instigate it.

remember heather
'the jew cries out in pain as he strikes '

Commie alt lefter detected

The military, police is conservative afaik.

>Implying that a leftist has $400+ to spend on a decent gun
>implying they have the money for proper vision/hearing protection, cleaning kit, ammo
>implying that they wouldn't be so terrified of a gun that they'd piss themselves if they saw it out of the box
>implying that they'll be willing to skip their Feminist March to actually practice enough to become proficient
>implying that leftists will learn proper gun safety
>implying that they'll actually learn the gun laws in their state or any other state

Lots of implying in your original statement, but not gonna happen.

I don't want some crazy shit who chopped his junk of on my side.

Too late, you are surrounded by trannies for Trump.

>if I cover my adams apple no one will suspect a thing!

I hear you. Have never had to fire under duress, can only hope my training is enough should i have to.

the right is (((autistic))) but the left is autistic

My sister and her husband are hardcore lefties. I now own my own business and am rolling in cash after a few years of damned near squalor. While I'm pulling down well over 100k a year now, they're pulling down a quarter million a year a piece. Some of my largest accounts are hardcore lefties. You think of the poor ones because they are the ones you see doing the dirty work, but keep in mind that it is not the right that's putting up the cash to pay protesters either or funding 20 million activist organizations either.

>with a favorable filter and my good side
I have yet to see an IRL one I couldn't immediately point out

Pro tip: Run, then shoot.. or get the heart rate jacked at the very least. Your body pretty much handles all forms of stress the same way, it's about developing the muscle memory.

I unironically believe this.

Once they actually get a taste of reality, they'll just jump ship and try swap sides (but only the best get to pull an Italy, the rest become fertilizer)

has Sup Forums not transcended realities yet?

Pepridge farm 'members

That took her 7 seconds to be ready to fire. Anyone CC'ing a handgun could have shot her, reloaded, and shot her some more.

You're very fucked. A casual glance through history shows that radical right wing movements always lose, whereas radical left wing movements generally win. It's why Communism still exists to this very day where all fascist movements are long dead.