This replaced Robert E Lee

This replaced Robert E Lee.

It is a beautiful work of art from our urban youth. Comparable to even Michelangelo and if you don't agree then you're a racist bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>IS MY CONFIDENCE IN GENERAL LEE THAT I AM WILLING TO FOLLOW HIM
Judging by the drunken fall the lady took, it looked more like she followed General Grant.

when will it come down?

Oops

Not soon enough

See

>hey Jerome do you think we should have a statue that celebrates the good and bad of our own history?
NAAAH NIGGA WUT U NEED IZ ON DEM STATUES OF A PURE EBONY QUAAAAAAAN. FUCK YO HISTOEY WE NEED TO CELEBRATE DA KANGz ITS OYR TIME WHITE BOI
>But Jerome I'm sure that most of America woul.....
>Sounds of rioting and screaming DAAAAAS RIGHT can be heard

kek

Also what the fuck is it made of. Looks like spray paint literal shit sand and plaster

Womb of the unknown father.

As a black man what should I do to help my country being overthrown by other nigger communists.

Every time I come to Sup Forums I get angry very easily on seeing this happen, what should I do?

Anyone got the non-photoshop version?

underrated

Ohhhhh no, they used a lot of welfare checks to get the supplies to make that

Use your race and identity as leverage - be the voice of reason user. Other, less intelligent blacks than yourself would put more trust in your words than those of any white, so if you value your country, become a diplomat to them and try to quell their delinquency.

kek

Try to pass around as many red pills as possible. Make sure they're just baby red pills at first so they can eventually swallow the normal sized pills easier.

She didn't fly so good.

That shit wouldn't have survived the elements for a year, it's a literal pile of painted garbage.

is-is it hollow?

oops

Womb of the Unknown Father

why no one pulled it down yet?

my bad, didn't see, thumbnail was blank

These retards want to pretend they're part of some revolution or that they're toppling some dictatorship like from what they've seen when Stalin statues were going down. In reality they're just a bunch of dumbasses that resemble China's lost generation when they took down all their historical buildings and statues and their China's most disliked generation.

There's a difference here though. That first one, no one got caught toppling it. The one you posted though? Some already have been caught and arrested. Faggot.

kek

>Rainbow flag when Blacks are by far the most homophobic group in the US

heh

oops

Kek

If it is not hollow how could a liberal weakling lift it?

Holy kek

Incredible comment.

is that fucking papier mache?
did children make this shit?

honestly this

criminally underrated.

>american safety standards
>first world country
more accidents than Chyna lmao

>I NEED MILK MEDIC!!!! MEDIC!!!

lol

its a fucking /new/ nightmare greentext come to life.

how fitting, a great white man replaced by a fat single nigger pregnant with her nth child she can't support

The fact that it is of a hoodrat welfare breeding machine says it all. Plenty of EBT, Popeye's Chicken, and King Cobra with that belly.

Murricans absorb fluids through osmosis. We don't need to drink like these unevolved Europeans.

Man they are desperate

None of the "artists" are claiming it was the guy who took the statue down, that paint's been there for years. It's just the desperate media.

Paint over it with Confederate flag colours.

Preggo black woman.
Checks out

lmao

it didn't replace anything because it was made out of paper and fell over a few minutes later

it's now melted down due to the high humidity

Just never, never become one of them. We need more people like you. Redpill the masses, but don't get in over your head. Godspeed

Lol, brilliant.

Their desperate race/class baiting and violence is only outdone by their own stupidity.

When the father comes back

He is washing his eyes from pepperspray dumbass.

Why is she so fat? The only time Africans have ever been fat is recent America.

Are they trying to thank the white man for delivering them from the hellhole that is Africa and providing them with enough food to actually be able to put on a layer of conditioning?

Looks good to me, I'm trying to have this one torn down in my hometown

>pic related its me

americans have became cucks, disrespecting their own history

It's a he and he is pregnant, shitlord.
Title is "Womb of the Unknown Father"

Highly underated

Statue erected by drug addicted degenerates.

Pagan goddess worship... of black woman.

Jesus Christ, the USA is going to be overthrown by fertility goddess cultists high opiates, marijuana, and anti-depressants.

You look like a faggot.

Guess I'm a racist

Guess I'm just going to Hail Hitler

14/88

fucking nigger.

This!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Lock it up, won't get better than this post.

>(((modern art)))
Just look at that shit crusted abomination of a """""'''''statue""""""""

this is literally commies destroying tsarist monuments in 1917

Warning level 3 chimpout in progress

lol

Does Sup Forums have any controversial statues or monuments near them? I'm planning on visiting a bunch in the next few weeks and months.

>RLI Statue (pic related)
>Marx grave
>Moise Tshombe's tomb
>Stepan Bandera busts and museum

I've been to Stone Mountain before, for a militia rally. That was some cool shit. Give me more stuff to do, especially stuff about to vanish. I'm hoping to see the fascist souvenir shop in Predappio and the Valley of the Fallen before they dig up Franco (they already voted on it)

I didn't see a single black person erect that ugly and cringy piece of shit.

More creative and better than anything you whiny pasty faggots can come with.

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA the way they kick it

>pregnant black lady
>not shoving a coat hanger up her snatch

But facts are a racist social construct, user.

So beautiful.
Such black and white.
Speaks a million words.
The flies.
The cycle of life.

History repeats itself

This is what the Nazis would have called Entartete Kunst (degenerate art). They were right about some things.

They put paper mache outside.
Nuff said.

>the flies
Kek

>Not showing the father

What was the old monument for?

Dodge will be in business for a long time.

Exactly. look up the Cultural Revolution

this, we should have made her look like a slave or something, put her in chains or put a statue of a guy with a whip behind her

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn....

Didn't they write nigger at the bottom of it

Is she a uneducated African migrant doing the black power fist ?? Typical she has a baby on her back carrying it like a baboon carried its young in the wild and is pregnant and has no black male with her to be babies daddy...

IT was there before it went up
Does that paint look even a little new to you

>the inscription on the stand
Why does it give me so many feels

for alexander II

For every statue that gets destroyed, build a bigger,better one, and pay it from university funding.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw

>a pregnant negress is following general lee

They are out of control