DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/bannons-time-is-up/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121345014/#121346601
carlicahn.com/carl-icahn-issues-statement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Wtf trump thing

FUCK BANNON.

When Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio who was a strong and articulate supporter of the President and his criticism of our current Immigration policies, was indicted for civil rights violations of prisoners in his custody the Obama Justice Department made certain he was tried under the wrong statue to deny him a jury trial. The Justice Department illegally monitored the Sheriffs communication with his lawyer as well as improperly communicating directly with the judge during his trial Arpaio’s prosecution is a political hit job and the government’s misconduct in his prosecution are certainly grounds for dismissal by the Trump Justice Department. Steve Bannon never mentioned the case to President who was shocked to learn about Arpaio’s conviction when he didn’t know about his trial. All of Arpaio’s phone calls to Bannon to protest his treatment by the Trump Justice Department went unanswered.

>All of Arpaio’s phone calls to Bannon went unanswered.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/bannons-time-is-up/

>Wtf trump thing

That's it, I'm off the thing wagon

is she our girl?

(((coincidences)))

b..based trump....

WELL
WELL
WELL

The tribe has spoken.

>Nip can't provide any proof of his claims
>he's likely shitting himself as we speak

We shouldn't be spending money on that anyway.

>tfw the shills are slowly fading
>hasn't even been 24 hours

What went wrong?

This just in: No one likes the president you morons voted in! WEW

Japan can't fetch a single post of his in this general or even the whole board before this afternoon. Sad!

Pic unrelated but what Ted mean by this? Zodiac confirmed?

Thing not bad
Thing good?

What claims? That you're burying your head in the sand and refusing to face reality?

To be fair, S. B.Potato oozes charisma

goys you have lost

>>tfw the shills are slowly fading
>>hasn't even been 24 hours

Some of them just went off the clock.

Reminder:

>Bannon joined Trump with only 3 months left in the Election after Trump defeated the entire GOP establishment on his own with his own anti-globalist messaging.
>Bannon didn't give Trump his anti-globalist positions, He's had them for decades.
>Bannon has been unleashed to go after traitors in the GOP and go after the media. He's still an adviser to Trump and now he brings access to the administration and insider resources back to Breitbart.

Just a few days ago these same shills were saying this is the end of drumpf then they all got BTFO.

You're still going on about this? Not sure how you ever developed a reputation as being "sensible" for such a moronic pseudo-tripfag. Your game is Too. Fucking. Obvious.

>(((The Tribe))) has spoken

They could take a page out of Obongoleaf's book. Then it might actually be worthwhile to poke them with (you)s

So, just for the record, what's the exact amount of proof about Bannon leaving? I had read there was a WH Statement on the subject.

>/ptg/ has become an actual cult

Julian we need those proofs STAT

Anne luzatto makes an appearance in the Podesta pedo emails (she donated her children to the hot tub orgy)

What's going on?
Did kelly outs Bannon?
I've been offline today.

They're not sending their best. Reminds me of when Trump disavowed Spencer ans they expected a big letdown in this thread and came in droves to shill. Not much material when there is nothing

THIS! Trump is NOT a racist!

Sign the Sup Forums pledge!

Shill

ALL YUR CLAIMS ARE WRONG

Porto bro what's going on?

He's still better than a Jew.

First letter of each paragraph = resist ...fucking fags

I think you're creating distractions for yourself today, Japan isn't a rare flag here at all. There's a regular Japan user at night.

fuckin fatties

It coming user

they always were
they are sociopaths that have to find other reasons to live instead of living to just live

Guys, is this what we wanted? We were supposed to have someone give us what we wanted because we wanted it to be that we were going to finally get something we wanted for us?

>First letter of each paragraph = resist ...fucking fags

That ties them to Hillary's Resistance movement.

According to sources familiar with the President, Barron Trump will be the new chief strategist.

He's saying that this Jap flag in particular is a Shareblue shill fresh off the boat.

>that feeling I get when I see a literal vampire potbelly goblin

I though Japs loved Trump, what happened?

no, fuck Bannon
Bannon kept Trump in the dark about Sheriff Joe's sham trial
When Trump found out he was pissed at Bannon
Sheriff Joe was there for Trump long before Bannon. Trump told Bannon to get fucked for it
the end

>Actually reading the letter now
>"Art is about inclusion"
What?
No it isn't.
In fact a lot of art is esoteric.

That guy is consistently here at 2 am because he's actually japanese

>Bannon submitted his resignation 2 weeks ago.
>He never intended to stay in the administration for long anyway
>He coordinated his resignation with Trump
>Bannon is free to fight on the front lines of the media war now, with no backlash towards Trump.

Come on Japan, you said you are likely in here for longer than most anybody else. I posted one of my posts from more than a year, a year and half ago or so. Post one of yours. Just prove you didn't parachute in this thread today because honestly we only had one regular Japan in this thread and it was from June this year forward IIRC

>though Japs loved Trump, what happened?

It's a shill on a proxy.

when the super male vitality kicks in

It's one single shill, nothing to be concerned about

What did he mean by this

I think the Mika Twitter episode about the plastic surgery last December had a stronger shill turnout than this

Why did Hannity say Bannon was fired?

It must be that English teacher

They can only screech so much. Even fluffy has been losing steam lately, the spencerfags must have been dealt a heavy blow after their tiki torch ass shoving party

I think the anti-Bannon retoric is being fabricated to diminish Trump's support. (((They))) might be trying to make him appear bad for Trump so his supporters don't kick up a fuss.
Bannon was holding down the cabinet and one reason he left is because of Trump's son in law. This can only be bad news.
Things are getting dark, the swamp is getting murkier.

lmao the other guy was such a vomit covered goblin

When does /bg/ start for Bannon General?
BANNON 2020
LET'S DO THIS SHIT

I certainly pic related.
>pic related.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Absolutely witnessed.

And he can still keep trump in line of he has to

>911

>he doesnt know that Bannon resigned to start a full scale shoah against the left before the 2020 election

Your desperation is becoming very sad, now I think you actually are retarded. Do you need me to spell out for you how dumb you are?

> Porto bro what's going on?
Here is my opinion from April [1]

> I too miss Manafort and keep my Manafort folder handy. People kept saying Bannon and Kellyanne were brought to push Trump message to the center. Funny now, with the very same narrative being reused to say the same thing about Bannon
> ...
> Fast forward to now. If the rumors of Bannon both failing to deliver Trump's vision and even actively working to undermine when he isn't onboard are true Trump will for sure bring someone else that can.
> That doesn't mean Bannon will suddenly cease to have Trump's ears (both Manafort and Corey stayed at the inner circle, and I don't doubt Flynn still does). It just mean he isn't the right person for the position anymore and that Trump needs someone with a different skill set.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121345014/#121346601

#WINNING
#WINNING
#WINNING
#WINNING
#WINNING
#WINNING

#Not all Japs

I told you this would happen when Flynn was fired. Now all of you anons that disagreed with me know I am right. You poor dumb fucks. I tried to warn you. Trump is owned.

Art isn't about the art itself, or even the subject anymore, its about the artist. Modern art is a sham.

Carl Icahn stepped down so he could step aside. He actually put out the letter he sent to Trump on his website. Here are some excerpts

>I never had a formal position with your administration nor a policymaking role. And contrary to the insinuations of a handful of your Democratic critics, I never had access to nonpublic information or profited from my position, nor do I believe that my role presented conflicts of interest.

>I chose to end this arrangement (with your blessing) because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration or Ms. Rao’s important work. While I do not know Ms. Rao and played no part in her appointment, I am confident based on what I’ve read of her accomplishments that she is the right person for this important job.

>I truly appreciate the confidence you have in me and sincerely hope that the limited insights I shared have been helpful to you. I love our country which has allowed me to achieve so much and I thank you for the informal opportunity you have given me to aid it.

carlicahn.com/carl-icahn-issues-statement/

checked and kekd

Well shit, I thought he might be interested in my own fire and fury campaign...

>firing Bannon
Trump seriously lost my support. Fuck him

>Droemph fired the guy who loves Israel, worked for Goldman Sachs and thinks the alt right are clowns.

Well, time to pack it up my fellow fashy goys.
Neocohen Don finally betrayed our movement.

Hail victory brothers!
PS vote Tulsi

man trump is gonna go full rogue executive power at this point

> Do you need me to spell out for you how dumb you are?
Yes?

Sounds pretty badass 2bh

Prove it, wasted get.

Weren't there some declassified CIA documents that said Modern Art was an attempt to destroy culture?

This is shit, and you're happy with this? What do you suppose should be done because of it?

>Modern art is a sham.
Modern Art is a Money laundering process and it is pretty fucking brilliant.

>Oh shit, how am I going to explain to the bank why I have millions of dollars?
>Piss on a canvas
>I SELL ART! THAT'S HOW!

bannon resigned 2 weeks ago you retard

Icahn is a smart guy

Witnessed.

I just had a disgraceful fucking spic lie to me at the boardwalk about not having mustard for my 7 (SEVEN) dollar hot dog.

Bought the hotdog, walked away, came back, asked and then he and his little gang of juans started conversing together for a solid 30 seconds, whispering, then went "nooo son, no musterr".

He was standing right next to it.
I have never wanted a wall more in my life.

T. Seaside Heights, NJ

You shills can't still be seriously supporting him after Bannon getting kicked out

2 weeks ago when Trump found out about Sheriff Joe

>88

we cant let them get away with it

You think he secretly popped a boner?

>all these faggots freaking out
The President is in control and his plan is still in motion faggots

>Paula Boggs

Oh shit some give me a quick rundown