What if she won?

What if she won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUsFWO08CO0
youtube.com/watch?v=DRv2cVF0CdM
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares.

We'd be in war with Russia.

what if op was straight?

Stable nation and butthurt poltards

Gotta stimulate that economy though, war is a beautiful thing isn't it?

death of eastern europe

Things would probably get begrudgingly done with some compromises, but it would be so fucking boring compared to Trump.

The US would have remained a respectable country.

She did win but racist slaveowners stole the election from her

We sure as hell wouldn't have a new fucking scandal every fucking day! I can sure as hell tell you that! This administration is a GIGANTIC CLUSTERFUCK and the world is laughing at us, nervously.

Wrong, we (the NATO) would have been at war with Russia like 2 month after your elections. By now, we'd be radioactive dust.

Antifa would be declared an officially sanctioned national paramilitary organization.

If she won we would actually have a normal white house and not the daily shitshow that is that white supremist Trump's white house. She won the popular vote, but instead we got "king of the obsolete white trash" Trump in office. Trump is a sign that America is totally going down. I miss Obama so damn much.

I would be suffering final stage radiation sickness becuase i live on a USAF airbase that has nuke bombers.

Yeah, well Pence will hopefully be competent after Amendment 25 helps the world

Probably would have been better for us, the meme war would have continued and more and more people would became sympathetic to nationalism

We would all be at fun camps by now

There would be a tax on being a dis white male

dow would be at 14k
trangender bathrooms
womens colleges
gendered children
more drugs for kids
war with russia for ukraine
5million annual refugees
strictly muslim and african
20k asia
1mill hispanic

gold buying power on fiat
$5,000 per ounce of gold

she would have already released the sex tape between her and donald that the russians are desperately trying to release

everything would be roughly the same

>miss obama so much, sniff

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

He was a boring monkey. The only thing that made him interesting was speculating on the gender of his mate.

I wouldn't be waking up every day wondering who was voted off of the presidential island in this reality show of a government we now have. Granted the exchange is, just like with obongo, she would put the left entirely to sleep, and we would have TPP rammed down our throats, and more significant intervention in the middle east when we really have no goddamn business being there, we legitimately fucked everything up in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, it's time to cut our losses there.

I'm not delusional enough to not see Trump is just a neocon that talks a good talk, but at least he's inept at it. Clinton would have wanted similar bullshit, and would have been able to get away with it far easier, so this trainwreck of a presidency is still probably the best timeline of the two for staving off globalism, because the current admin is really bad at passing anything significant.

It would be even worse.

In that alternate universe, an anti-immigration president almost winning would make the usual suspects go full 'never again' and open the borders HARD

Sounds pretty fucking accurate to me!

Business as usual, dropping bombs of peace on third world countries and everyone saying "yup were the good guys"

That is entirely predicated on media spin. I wonder how you'd cope watching a comedy without a laugh track.

Hillary would have removed Assad and Putin would have reacted, Iran would attack Israel and US would bomb Terran. Russia would attack Saudi and the Brits would come to their defence, then the French and NATO would have to get involved becuase Turkey has shot down Russians jets and now Russia has moved into Ukraine and down into the Balkans, NATO decimates Russian ground assaults. so Russia nukes Cyprus, Trident nukes Latakia, Russia nukes Coventry, USA nukes St Petersburg, Moscow nukes San Francisco, China nukes south Korea and Japan into oblivion, US nukes Beijing and Shanghai and Poyang for good measure, All cites are being hit, the world is on fire and armageddon is upon us.

>death of eastern europe

True.

That's exactly what the demon Clinton wanted. The fact that she's still free is a tremendous danger to us all

>She won the popular vote
When has that ever mattered?

See how bad things are now?
It would be 100x worse
But with less antifa bitchfits

US would have maintained a respectable image thanks to MSM even though everything would be worse.

The cold war would be back stronger than ever, so would ISIS and Assad would have fallen, free speech spaces on the internet aka "alt right websites" would be closed after a series of false flags and baseless accusations, so would 90%of the internet thanks to a series of shitty deals and laws like TPP, all guns would be banned and confiscated, crime would soar because only criminals would be armed now...

Trump is better than Clinton no matter what anyone says. A serious budget was dodged.

SHE WON TO ME, DAMNIT!

this. she'd kill more random muslims than bush and obanga combined

>Moscow nukes Sam Francisco
Would everything else you mentioned be worth it just to see this?

The Clintons and many (others) have underground bunkers that can sustain them and tens of thousands for 50+ years, more than enough time to start a new world with (their) people once the radiation has fallen to acceptable levels.

the vast majority of the USA would be untouched, a ground invasion of the USA would never ever happen

It matters because there is often talk that Trump has a referndum to govern, and he has nothing like that at all. It is a total shock that he got as many votes as he did. I honestly didn't think there was that much hateful white trash in our country, but boy was I wrong!

you mean i could have voted for that? goddamnit!

you mean like canuckistan, leaffag?

wew lad

She would croak from making appearances and that DNC faggot that no one likes would be acting president

this...imperfect and flawed no doubt but everything would be exactly the same as it is now other than the loss of world wide influence we are currently experiencing

kek

>dow would be at 14k
now i know you're full of shit. do you have any idea how much money i made in the market during obama's term? I guess you weren't investing...

what if she told the truth....about anything?
what if...................

this + respectability

you really think trump is doing anything different? especially with bannon out now?

>but boy was I wrong!
I bet you say that a lot
It has NEVER mattered

there would be more terrorist attacks from the alt-right

>what if she told the truth....about anything?
she'd be the opposite of donald trump

Can you imagone todays aircraft dogfighting like they did in WW2?

I feel the need, the need for speed!

youtube.com/watch?v=kUsFWO08CO0

Sup Forums wouldn't need to use mental gymnastics to justify why things aren't getting better with /ourguy/ in power.

I literally watched this 15 minutes ago, good job Sup Forums

I was 14 when Top Gun came out, and from that day forward all ever wanted was a full scale WW3 against China or Russia

Not becuase im a cunt, but just to see.

There is another universe when this is happening right now, fuckers.

>what if
>actually sinking to the level of asking what if
This is just sad to see. We would be at war with Russia in the first week if she were elected.

>We would be at war with Russia in the first week if she were elected

so?

Gives me goose pimples every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRv2cVF0CdM

Sup Forums and /leftypol/ would have united to rip her a new asshole

One of you Russia is so evil fags and we should be at war with them.

War with Russia means your dead

How ignorant

The media wouldn't be covering the scandals. That's the only difference.

>yfw you realize that the exact same things would have happened
>the difference being the person in the white house would have labeled antifa as a peaceful government funded and sponsored group and would have tripled down on persecuting the "altright nazis"
>yfw it would have just been a carbon copy of europe right now

you people have NO fucking clue what a difference not electing that batshit insane globalist murderer bitch made.

see this guy gets it

>War with Russia means your dead
puhleeeease!! America would absolutely destroy Russia. WHen did the right turn in to such a bunch of pussies?

We'd be fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

We would be tearing down Union statues??

>I was 14 when Top Gun came out, and from that day forward all ever wanted was a full scale WW3 against China or Russia

I jest, but I wanted to be a fighter pilot so bad and play volleyball own a GPZ900r (which i did) have a pair of Rayban aviators and a white tee shirt leather jacket combo with 501's and cowboy boots, i just never got to fly a tomcat

God i fucking loved the late 80's 90's, before 9/11 happened. =(

like i watch internet videos. I wouldn't be as intelligent as I am if I spent all my time doing that.

I honestly worry Antifa would have become the official blackshirts of the Democrats, desu. These are people who use the tactics of Kristallnacht against "moral degenerates" for god's sake and they're funded by people who say anyone who disagrees with them is a monster.

world war trump would not being HAPPENING

They have more land vehicles than NATO combined, but that's also Russia weakness.

Russia can deploy its overwhelming strength if it holds and controls Ukraine, there is no other way into Europe, and there is nothing East. So the Balkans -Turkey -Syria are the key areas, flash points I would think.

But Aye, USA could right 2 theaters, one in the Pacific against China and one in Europe against Russia and still kinda walk it. Deal with Pacific first, China have no Navy even remotely able to take on US right now, so that will be over very quickly, and then help NATO clear up in Europe.

this is why there will be no war, a bull will only ever challenge another bull if its confident it can compete, and even combined Russia and China would not be able to take down the USA and NATO.

Fucking burger it's "What if she *had* won?"

>What if she won?
I have no idea. The results are a secret and we don't really know who the president of the united states is. What if she won?

>What if she won?
Thats what we're discussing fuckwit.

No resistance to the extermination of Christians and whites

That's some Elements of Style nonsense. The subjunctive is all but dead in America English and has been for many decades now.

>If I was a rich man

Who give a fuck about this aids shithole without history.

We would have been nuked by Russia by now.

realistically? she would be facing a Republican congress so she would essentially be a rerun of Obamas second term, with maybe a touch more bipartisan negotiating. the only major difference you would see is in trade and foreign policy (but not by much, Trumps practically copied her outside of Russia). She would start her term unpopular and saddled by scandal and Im not sure if she could pull herself up by the time 2020 came around. while the republicans wouldve spent 4 more years being able to pretend they re totally united and not have to set out policy position, though the Trump wing wouldve been purged or marginalized.
t.bh I voted straight dem in 2016 but in hindsight Trump winning was the best possible outcome for the left. the dem party was tired, out of ideas and had the baggage from 8 years of governing weighing it down, not to mention a fucking horrible campaigner at the top. The Republicans Faustian bargain with Trump has been the best thing that could happen

she would be under investigation for a gorillion things, the republican congress would be working on articles of impeachment
the response would syira would have been more aggressive, the u.s. would be funneling more weapons to communists in syria
probably more abuse of the powers of the presidency to legislate through executive orders
the doj would still be funneling money to democratic groups through fines, the use of title ix to erode due process would remain

Is trump walking around saying everything is cool man? Is he pretending your country isnt rotting from within because of a tumor made of lies?

>She won the popular vote

About that...
investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/

It was literally inevitable that she would lose.

Would be better tbqh

think of the haitian immigrants you would be missing out on right now
always think positive, leaf

The left would be placated while the right has more time to plot and scheme while they're high on muh woman president, if anything it would be an improvement over this really fucked situation we have now.

In hindsight I would have voted for her to keep Trump out

Maybe for your timber dumping.

>Canadian subsidies?
>Globalism!
>American subsidies?
>Unfair protectionism!

>Canadian tariffs?
>Globalism!
>American tariffs?
>Trade war!

The right would be behaving respectfully toward the will of the voters. They'd be complaining for sure, but nothing like this childish mass adult 8 month tantrum.