Brit/pol/ - ÆLFRED REX edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/e0xhh59m4wvb01j/Somerset v Stewart (1772).pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&index=39&
theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/18/stephen-hawking-blames-tory-politicians-for-damaging-nhs
unvis.it/theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/18/stephen-hawking-blames-tory-politicians-for-damaging-nhs
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-scotland-sturgeon-idUKKCN1AY1TA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137267531/#137271827
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/e0xhh59m4wvb01j/Somerset v Stewart (1772).pdf?dl=0

Who would win in a fight to the death between Nick Clegg and Jeremy Corbyn?

Detailed answers only.

habsburg*

Put the tripfags in their place.

Lads, Granville Thorndyke, the creator of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&index=39&

has been erased from Youtube, perhaps by his own doing

Why are there so many lefty faggots everywhere?

Is it the Jews?

hapsburg is the correct spelling

also

>not getting the point

Rimmer is a good lad and Honk is just a cutie namefag.

Why isn't this a William of Orange edition?

Empty seat should be YKTD.

>perhaps by his own doing
What do you mean by that?

Id like to see her actual results, out of curiosity

>don't say mean things about Muslims or they will kill you, ok?
>t. dumb paki

1. King Alfred the Great
2. King Athelstan
3. King Edward I
4. Henry II
5. Henry VIII (will be highly disagreed with).

DUP

I think the videos have been unlisted, and his profile picture has changed. If it was the powers that be, his channel would simply be erased

>will be highly disagreed with

Only people who think it was divorce and not annulment (which he was fully right to request) will disagree, plus the Pope playing favourites.

Brushing up on my tripjew history what actually happened to yktd

Yes and no.

They are behind the scenes pulling the strings, but there simply aren't enough of them to do all the dirty work. They have useful goyim who dance like monkeys and do their bidding.

Basically, the Jews convinced us that committing a violent civilisational murder-suicide was noble and virtuous. They loaded the gun and handed it to us, but it was malleable (goy) morons who pulled the trigger. People like Blair, the smug housewives on Mumsnet, Lily Allen, etc. are the ones who really doomed us.

i bet she's taking electronics

I suppose judgement is coming

Think we spoke on this the other day mate. What is you? Those idiots were believing primary school tier knowledge on Henry VIII and believed he was a fat cunt who broke ties with a Church deeply embedded into England (and Britain) because he was horny.

Truly one of the greatest kings we've had. One of the most powerful too, if we judge based off their own times. Similar to Romans being slandered by historians like Suetonius after their death, Henry VIII suffered the same fate. .

>Pope playing favourites.

Probably more down to the Pope being the prisoner of the Holy Roman Emperor

Was it you*

>woman calls in
>tune out

Most people literally, unironically have a primary school tier understanding of history. Everybody thinks I'm some sort of history genius just because I have what should be standard historical knowledge.

Habsburg is the correct spelling, you twat

>Truly one of the greatest kings we've had.

He very nearly converted Britain to Judaism...

killed himself then?

secondary school history is shit all i learned about was slavery, the blitz, women getting the vote and segregation

>tune in again
>she's tell us about how she's the only woman on a board
>tune out again

Everyone is a stereotype now.

>muh slavery
>muh 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
>muh womyn
>muh niggers

I also remember doing stuff about the Poor Law Ammendment Act and sewers and all that shite. Basically "laissez-faire is evil, muh big state solves everything".

>women getting the vote
>tfw they never told you that working class men didn't get the vote until 1918 either

>shit talking trump

what an interesting show

Novel, isn't it?

It's a sensitive issue.

And the price they had to pay was much higher, fucking cuntish women

Nah seriously what happened froggy, i stopped going on britpol for a while and he's gone

This makes me so angry

Votes for women was tacked on the back of all the soldiers dying in their droves

SHE DIED!

History in British schools is terrible. Gove tried to fix it but thanks to the teachers fighting him over EVERYTHING he did he couldn't.

They do stupid shit like teaching Roman Britain in primary school when classical history is probably too far removed and complicated for the kids of today to understand, especially with state school teaching standards.

THEY WORKED IN THE FACTORIES! SOME OF THEM GOT BROKEN NAILS! HOW COULD YOU!

I have the same issue. Especially on here with subjects like law and the god awful constitution discussion. It's extremely clear why national pride is non-existent.

No he didn't? Jews were still banned in England during Henry's reign to my knowledge, as they weren't permitted back in until the end of the 17th century, which is over 100 years after Henry died.

90% sure Hawking's been a vegetable for over a decade and now it's just someone with Microsoft Sam using him as a mouthpiece because his living corpse has residual status.

I think we are in rat's alley
Where the dead men lost their bones

B..BUT THE KINGS HORSE, FORCE FEEDING, MIDDLE CLASS WOMEN HAVING TO GO TO PRISON FOR BREAKING THE LAW.

They like to gloss over the bomb making.

>Watch your best friend asphyxiate in the trenches
>come home on leave
>a suffragette hands you a white feather, thinking you're a conscientious objector.

>suspicious

Migration is now on the curriculum

Guess whether it is portrayed in a positive or negative light

>He was a fat cunt who broke ties with a Church deeply embedded into England because he was horny
How is that not the truth, even if it is a crude way of putting it?

What the fuck really

Was gove actually bad i remember my teachers always used to shit talk him but i don't know about him. Our school system needs a complete renovation but i imagine it would end up worse because someone stupid and incompetent would end up being put in charge of it

>What the fuck really
For working class men (most of us I imagine) yes.
Try and guess why they don't teach you it.

Who else /comfy/ Pitter patter of rain is bloody lovely

>YKTD
>Smiling
dumb frogposter

Meant for

hold me Rimmer

Corbyn. He's got that gutter-born low cunning to him that nancy boy Clegg just can't match.

It was done to try and prevent a communist revolution in Britain.

Gove did what the Teaching Unions hate, try to make teachers accountable and raise standards. The man isn't perfect but he was the best of the Cameroons. He also advocated for more British history in schools. Something we desperately need to try and increase national pride.

>Stephen Hawking blames Tory politicians for damaging NHS
theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/18/stephen-hawking-blames-tory-politicians-for-damaging-nhs

>Setting out his fears for a service he believes is being turned into “a US-style insurance system”.

>“The crisis in the NHS has been caused by political decisions,”

>“The political decisions include underfunding and cuts, privatising services, the public sector pay cap, the new contract imposed on the junior doctors and removal of the student nurses’ bursary.

I don't think we need Stephen Hawking to tell us this. Glad he's speaking out though. Someone needs to.

The NHS is precious. If it goes we will be the poorer, and not just financially. We must fight to protect it and the people who make it work, the loss of the NHS will be a huge blow to our nation.

Nick Clegg would slap Corbyn right round the face with his giant schlong before placing a vial underneath Corbyn's eye to add Corbyn's tears to his collection.

>the blitz

Fuck me the blitz was so cringe at school. I lived in an area with major military contributions to the war and didn't know until years after I left school.

>Learn about how women drew lines on their legs to make it look like they had tights on
>Literally nothing to do with the war in any way shape or form
>The yanks sent us powdered eggs

Didn't they also send us hmm, I don't know, tens of thousands of soldiers? What happened with all of that?

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/18/stephen-hawking-blames-tory-politicians-for-damaging-nhs

He personally ordered a copy of the Talmud and consulted rabbis on the divorce. Had they been more flexible with him, he would have converted.

>teachers always used to shit talk him
That's a good indication he was getting something right. The problem is, improving the state of education requires accepting that stupid people won't do well. This is how it ought to be but few want to accept it so intelligent kids will continue to be dragged down by duds.

WN has a post that goes in-depth It isn't a "crude" way of putting it, it's an oversimplification of real and extremely important events in history. The divorce thing is primary school tier teaching to get kids interested, there were deep religious divides in England its self, across the continent and to say nothing of the Pope.

Thinking the entire fracture and formation of one Church for another which would continue for the next 500 years and still on-going stems from a horny fat man wanting a divorce is not only stupid, but quite dangerous to real history.

Norwaybro? Is that you?

Shame with privatising the NHS is even if they do we will still pay exactly the amount in taxes we do now to keep subhumans and their 12 children alive

Hitchens has a good theory in Abolition of Liberty/Brief History of Crime. He thinks that it was down to all the middle class suffragettes going to the hellholes that were Edwardian prisons that prompted all the terrible prison reforms that have slowly caused the country to descend into lawlessness.

>this guys point
MORE KILLING! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Eww that was a bit horrible.

Must be in the latter. Haven't read that one. Will have to now.

He couldn't have converted to Judaism, or successfully convert England to Judaism even if that had of been his desire, which it absolutely, 110% WASN'T. The Protestant v Catholic divide was already massive in England, and Jews weren't permitted any of the rights a free English citizen was. Even 100 years after Henry, Jews were excluded from the Bill of Rights 1689. I think implying England would ever be a Jewish country (inb4 it is now) under Henry VIII's reign is ridiculous

This seems an odd position to take. Surely the very act of Scottish Independence is nationalist.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-scotland-sturgeon-idUKKCN1AY1TA

Ignore that first part. Got mixed up with Abolition of Britain an didn't realise its them two were same book but updated. Silly me.

This fucking guy, jesus christ. We're doomed. Listen to how excited he is.

She really just needs to kill herself

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137267531/#137271827

Why is Steve advocating for violence against people voicing their opinions? Fuck this cunt, wish his grandad was blown up in the factory.

ARE EN HAITCH ESSSSSSSSSSS

>5th biggest employer on the planet (and by far the biggest in the UK)
>By far the biggest healthcare system on the planet (UK is the 21st biggest country)
>Less efficient and effective than the healthcare of Mexico
Pic related, the "savage cuts" that lefties threw a hysterical fit over.

Abolition of Liberty is nowhere near as depressing as Abolition of Britain, it's a nice summery of the downfall of British policing though. And of course Peters favorite Home Secretary features prominently.

>where are people getting all these flags
>in the age of internet shopping
I dunno. Weird.

i fucking hated that at school people holding back the whole maths class because they have no fucking idea whats going on

>Surely the very act of Scottish Independence is nationalist.
Technically. Nationalism is pride in nation, it can include independence, but why can't Scots be proud of Scotland, Britain and the UK? The history is a bit touchy, but the last few centuries were the pinnacle of a unified nation (bar the angry Scottish Highlanders).

Then again, I see why Scots wouldn't want to be part of modern England but in my LARP world, we are a unified nation who take pride in our nations but also our kingdom.

We are all one people after all.

Got banned from Sup Forums so I guess I'll come here. How are you keeping lads

Reset your modem nonce. You aren't welcome here.