This feral Antifa pummeled an Alt Rightist in the skull when he wasn't looking, and ran away...

This feral Antifa pummeled an Alt Rightist in the skull when he wasn't looking, and ran away. Help us find him and you will be rewarded. Bounty is $100 so far, at least. Post your bitcoin or PayPal with the suspect info. I will post the full pic below.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
wesearchr.com/
youtu.be/bFNOfG7Zbzc
twitter.com/occdissent/status/898411676776579078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a cycle fag from his shorts. Those tats might jog some memories for someone in the area

Look at those faggot shorts lmao

Where was this?

Pabst Blue Ribbon. Who even drinks Pabst?

Update: Bounty is $640

>cycle fag shorts
>left hand clenched like an autist
>PBR shirt
>Tattoos
Should be too hard to find this hipster

What the fuck is that pose? He looks like my grandmother trying to kill a spider.

Holy fucking shit, these faggots think they're fucking revolutionaries.

Charlottesville.

>Tattoos
Why to make yourself easy to identify

confirmed fag. according to his combat posture also.

Look gow spastic he is holding his arm/fingers. Should be clearly ifentifiable by tattoos
Bump for justice

TAKE THE STATUES OF THE WHITE MAN DOWN NOW

>running over with a car is a new holocaust
>people aiming for the head is ok because nobody is dead yet!
At this rate in a few weeks the antifa will have killed more than the car. It's just a matter of time before someone dies with that shit.

Bad graffiti tattoo on left forearm
Bad slogans and symbols on left forearm

High res photos of him they would be easy to decipher

faggot shorts kek

Update: Bounty is $1000

This guy is an old communist I'm pretty sure Sargon did a vid on him

Based antifa

Need to find him so we can reward him

Bash the fash!

>He even hits like a fag.

Lots of defining features. Where was this?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
white house petition to label antifa as terrorists

The wound looks like an apes mouth in the thumbnail

Judging by the legs he is likely someone who has undergone some drastic weight change in the last couple years... possibly weight loss as his fat boy legs make his shorts look even worse.

BUMP! We need to find this fag

bring an ar15 next time

bampin

keep posting these. i enjoy seeing these faggots bleed

beaten up by that fag. what a disgrace to the white race..

this is crazyness, that people can bring weapons into the street and look to pick fights. what are the fights about? What is inciting violence? This is all a big misunderstanding

signed

But muh individualism!

*attacks someone with a weighted metal weapon*
talk about white potatonigger

The calves and thighs don't lie.

spread the word user
I started threads and they get slid by bullshit

how do you add to the bounty?

Nice. Looks like an attempted murder charge?

>That retard fist

They truly are manbabies, aren't they

donate to their paypal or whatevs. OP should be less of a faggot and link it.

Found this on jewgle this him from a different angle

Bump

How long until /ourgus/ respond in the same way?

I'll add $10,000 to the bounty.
Who do I need to contact?
Give me your email.
t. richfag

bump
dont let this be slid

*/ourguys/

Trump should wear a military type uniform more often. Would look better than most presidents who just wore stupid ass suits

Collect live streams from the day and does anyone have a better image database than google?

Is that potato tier pic related all you have
that alt-cunt has some tatoos that could help identify him

He deserved it.

he is engaged in constant combat with the media so it would make sense

See:

Shirt is the key, take note of his helmet and shoes as well.

Are the POLICE looking for any of these violent fucks? Are the MEDIA even reporting this kind of violence?

hipsters

Where can we find lots of pics?

holy shit that's ruthless

I thought the same thing.

Quit painting Patriots as alt right. We need to garner support, not divide.

Shiieeet that must have hurt

Bumps for justice. We need a database for all of these fags. CIA niggers, help pls.

Where and when did this take place, be specific.

Is there a WeSeachr page?

If not, make one ASAP

wesearchr.com/

Bump

Lolno. VA is corrupt AF.

>Libtards will forever be mad that Jefferson pretty much founded the republican party, fucked more people than actually existed, did more to end slavery in the world than any other man alive, and got to eat his cake, too.

It's ridiculous that people claim these are the good guys. News outlets, TV, social media, elected officials. These people are scum.

>That hand position

Bash a nazi

Outstanding hit.

stop.

alt-right is closer to the ideals of this country's founders

holy shit that is gold

Charlottesville Police Officer - We Were Told To “STAND DOWN” by the city mayor Michael Signer.

youtu.be/bFNOfG7Zbzc

You will never get justice through this court system.

Nice digits, but you can charge him with anything, Judge Hymie Shekelberg will make sure his son gets out of jail in like five seconds. The left owns the courts, all or most judges are jews or power womyn of color, all of whom hate white men, esp rightist. Look at Eric Clanton, laughing at his piddly charges, free as a bird in Berkley.

It's up to us, if we want justice, the courts are laughing at us.

>keep posting these. i enjoy seeing these faggots bleed
- Signed a Compassionate Liberal

Those aren't jackboots tho. Jackboots are knee length boots or at least they come up to just below the knee

disabled people cannot ever be the good guys

Where was this guy attacked? I think that is pretty important if we're gonna find him.

Trump should wear a cape and walk around with a cane that has a mosquito inside prehistoric sap.

Somewhat relevant, there's lots of evidence coming out that antifa used chemical agents (not just pepper spray)

twitter.com/occdissent/status/898411676776579078

oh shit

moew info on this?

how do we contact this man so we can forward the info to the police when we find this terrorist? and we WILL find him....

The cop should of did his job he is a piece of shit

far from compassionate, far from a liberal.

seriously tho, got any more? i could use a higher resolution. doesn't look that good as my wallpaper.

Sad thing is that he would have lost it.

Why not find him and kill him.

Get a group of guys wearing some snazzy black shirts, find him, beat him and string him up.

As the right becomes more violent, people will start becoming comfortable with smashing niggers in the head with bats.

It's a domino effect.

Red helmet in pic related? Any more angles of this stage or known video of the speaker?

It's bad marketing now, always has been. Need to default to position of unification to look good, not default to division. Calling yourself a patriot or something is a lot harder for someone to paint you as something negative, like they can do with alt right.
Got to think we are dealing with people that are bluepilled everyday by msm. Need to make it harder to paint is, and more noticeable when they try to divide us

This is why alt left name is a master play, it makes the left divide itself by default

>pbr shirt
>everyone looks like a fucking hipster

this cant be fucking real

#bashanazi

someone needs to bring a gun and shoot people like this.

has to be.

Thinking about making myself a weapon to beat on antifa with if I ever get the chance.

Kinda thinking of an axe handle reshaped with some sanding/whittling to look less obvious, put some nails/screws in the end just enough to poke through and paint them the same color as the wood, and throw a flag on it as a finishing touch.

Good idea?

Haha, was thinking that too