Why do Iberians think they're white?

Now before I get into this, I'm not disparaging Spain and Moortugal in any way. These are great countries that have an admirable history. They kicked out the Muslims and Jews, spread Catholicism to the new world which made Christianity the worlds biggest religion, created some of the most impressive empires ever, and get most of the credit in discovering and exploring the new world

But why do Iberians consider themselves white? Most Mediterraneans have darker skin but it seems like most Moortugese and Spaniards are brown on average. This is probably from being mixed with North Africans. It doesn't really matter because it's probably a small amount but why would you guys call yourself white and not brown? You're clearly brown skinned and look no different from Turks, Arabs, and Italians who are also brown

>Americans
>white

every time

They call themselves white because their more European than Arab or North African, even if they are bit darker than other Europeans.

SAGE

>U ARR BROOOOOWN!

Why though? In order to be white you have to have white skin, you can't be brown

Iberians are brown

The "not truly white" thread again...

Lets play my favorite game. Is this guy Italian, Jew, or Arab?

I can never tell the difference

could be, not average
this is the average Italian /s

In spain do people call themselves white or brown? Your diaspora seems to think you're white and on Sup Forums you say you're white

All I know is that portuguese people are shitskins.

>The Portuguese seem to be racially distinguished from the more homogeneous Mediterranean Spaniards by a heavier strain of that Negro blood which is recognizable, too, in Spain.11 Is this Negro strain to be referred only in greater part to a mixture brought about in the Portuguese African colonies; and have we to do here also with a Negro palaeolithic remnant driven into the extreme south-west? In any case the importation of black slaves into Portugal was formerly very heavy, and the Moorish dominion brought into Portugal, as it did into Spain, much 'African' blood, mainly of the Oriental, Hither Asiatic, and Negro races.

Don't reply to retarded burgers, it's beyond waasting your time

>11 This strain is so strong in Portugal that the natives of East Africa look on the Portuguese almost as belonging to themselves, and respect them much less than other Europeans. If the Swahili, for instance, wish to designate the whole of the European nations, they say 'the Europeans and the Portuguese.'

I'm from the North and we are white.
The south is brown.

Kek, no it isn't. Never seen an Italian that looks like that. Maybe northern italians but for the most part you're very much brown. Pic related is the quintessential italian

Does it matter?

>newfag can't into /s
like pottery
Pacino is Sicilian, not "Italian"

you have never seen an Italian except from the jewish propaganda you swallow like a good american

Yeah Moortugese are just as brown as Turks honestly. They're definitely not white and are worse than Spainards

Kek I've been to Italy before you guys don't look like that at all bro. Al Pacino is pretty white looking for most Italians.

I've been to Turkey too and I'm sorry but you guys are just the Christian Turks, even the Turkish people make this joke

I bet i look whiter than you retard

I agree that there are a lot of spaniards with arab features and darker skin, but most of us look white.

Look for graduation photos from spanish universities and you will see

>let me tell you about your country
typical new world trash

Bullshit.
A lot of Italians live near me, you guys look like sandniggers.
I've seen SYRIANS white than you.

learn to /s, newfag trash

What do Sardinians consider themselves? Also what do other Italians consider Sardinians?

Are they white?

Lebanese are whiter than Italians, at least the Christians are

For a moment there I actually considered giving this a thoughtful reply. However, after seeing your other posts, I can tell you are obviously baiting. No idea why you hate Iberia so much, but whatever.

>What do Sardinians consider themselves?
Sardinians
>Also what do other Italians consider Sardinians?
Sardinians

>Are they white?
404: no such thing as an objective definition of whiteness

Bro I'm sorry but the average italian does not look like the image you're trying to sell

Not trying to teach you anything about your country but anyone who goes to Italy can see you don't look like that

I don't hate Iberians you retard, read the fucking OP. I gave you guy the praise you deserved

Just wondering why you would consider yourself white when you aren't white skinned

I can cherrypick as much as you, pretty simple. Your "average" Italian is built of hollywood stereotypes you swallow like a good american

He must be a chicano with inferiority complex or the average retarded burger

Stop dodging my questions mario
>no such thing as an objective definition of whiteness
Italians are objectively not white

Because most Spaniards/Italians/Portugees are white. Does that answer your question?

He is a subhuman amerimutt but he is right about being wh*Te
you are not wh*Te

>I'm not disparaging Spain and Moortugal in any way.
>Moortugal
Take it elsewhere

not dodging anything, a mongrel from a ""nation"" like yours obviously cannot comprehend identity beyond the plastic cosmopolitan made up shit you normally experience in america

provide a scientific and objective definition of whiteness

I have nothing against Americans, have no intention to insult them. Yet, people like OP make it significantly harder.

Say's the mongrel (hide flag) while cherry pics pictures of foreigner's, gypsies and strange dudes.

cherry picks graphs that donĀ“t even corroborate the tittles
- some are just fake.

And both portuguese and spaniards have nothing or few to do with 'moors" genetically

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity." (Comas et al. 2000)

There is no genetic test established for being "white".

No the average Italian is based off what the average Italian looks like. You're just trying to represent your country with people who look like they should live in Austria and probably live way up in North Italy

Stereotypes exist for a reason and Italians look no more brown than Greeks or Turks

>No the average Italian is based off what the average Italian looks like.
no such thing as the average Italian
there's more genetic differentiation between a north Italian, a Sardinian and a south Italian than between different European nations

americans look darker than north africans for that reason

Go to live in the south, in two years you will look like a nigger because of the heat

>Because most Spaniards/Italians/Portugees are white. Does that answer your question?

But you're not white, you're brown. If you came to my neighborhood and moved next door you would look really out of place. Why can't you just say you're brown?? It doesn't take your European identity away at all

yeah Jamal your level of wishfull thinking is top.
It's a pity you have no clue

According to Sup Forums nobody's white

Don't worry Al-Andulus was very prosperous. It was a positive point in your history even though the Muslim occupation changed your genetics forever

Moortugese are still good people you just aren't white

Why do the southern europeans who browse Sup Forums so desperately want to be white? You are far superior people to the subhuman white trash that is northern and western euros.

The average Italian is not a swarthy Shitcilian mafioso. Italy is a big country with a lot of diversity.

>provide a scientific and objective definition of whiteness
>*crickets*

I'm blonde and Portuguese. In Lisbon's downtown waiters speak in English frequently to me and my girl, because they think we are tourists. So they are kind of right

Kek
You made the exact same thread in the morning. Fuck you injun.