Brit/pol/ - Edward the Confessor edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
compactlaw.co.uk/free-legal-information/public-housing/homeless-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LTg68xLtpjg
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtu.be/57_4NMSGs5Q
twitter.com/LakeshaMartin93
pressandjournal.co.uk/news/politics/1311413/nicola-sturgeon-admits-use-of-national-in-name-of-snp-could-be-problematic/
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

Is there a way Britain can be saved without violence?

Council is shite lad, they wont help you unless you are paki or have 12 kids.

What county are you in

>10 Minutes into Charles III

>Harry is already coalmining

fucking b.b.c

Mass (non-violent) deportations, replace schools and curriculum, encourage family, children, home ownership, teach in schools about our Anglo Saxon/Celtic ethnicity, what it means to be British, the English concept of liberties, etc. It needs to be North Korean tier.

But no, in a non-LARP scenario, this will 100% lead to violence in the future.

You now remember Stephen Crabb.

I got you into it by posting that vid, didn't I lad? Told you it was shite. The black bitch is a commie too.

>I'm right by Borough Market/London Bridge
Stop, you're freaking me out. I work around the Newcomen Steet area.

The older cockney types are absolutely sound, I know that. There are quite a few C I V I C older West Indian blokes who are top guys too.

this should be considered treason honestly

Matt's on LBC, lads.

It truly should.

Tyne and Wear lad.

Parents are moving into a bungalow for over 55s. I'll have to stay at my Nana's for the meantime.

Apparently they can give you priority if you're facing homelessness.

I'm there too lad. Where abouts? Don't dox yourself or anything, just general area.

This might be helpful for the user:

>compactlaw.co.uk/free-legal-information/public-housing/homeless-people.html

>Don't dox yourself or anything

Like I give a shit, I'm near Doxford Park.

Are you the Silksworth lad I spoke to before?

To get out of the fedora nonsense, read The Last Superstition by Feser.

First, you must intellectually seek to understand why people believe in God. Read Summa Theologiæ to start with, and prior to that an introduction to Aquinas by Feser to prepare you. Also read Augustine's Confessions, and then move on to Existence of God by Swinburne, and Warranted Christian Belief, and God, Freedom, and Evil, both by Plantinga.

These are quite heavy philosophy books, so set aside some time. If you don't have a basic understanding of metaphysics, epistemology, and phenomenology, and modal logic it's worth reading some introductory books on those subjects in order to get the most out of the books I've recommended .

youtube.com/watch?v=LTg68xLtpjg

I made a meme for you brit/pol

Saved btw

Aye listening too lad - back on the subject of the Barcelona attack.

Cheers lad, I'll make a list of those books on my phone so I remember to look for them when I get the chance to delve into it.

Exterminate the niggers

>Facing Homelessness

You only get priority in that vicinity if you have absolutely nowhere to go safely. If you are living with your Nana you will get a significantly lower priority.

>Tyne and Wear

Lucky for you, the North has a metric fuckton of houses.

I looked at your council website and your area is very good for housing. You're lucky and will probably getting housing quickly- even in a low priority band.

I had to apply for council housing before i just got a private flat a couple months back and had about 4 houses in my area for 1 person.

For reference you have about 150 for 1 person

good morning senpais...

And Matty is absolutely right about what he's just said about terror attacks becoming routine. Also this lad calling in is dropping redpills.

Nah lad, I'm in Newcastle mate. Closer to the outskirts, around a 20 minute bus ride from the city center in Lemington.

Missed you

youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U

What is wrong

Is she queen of he uk?

Kind of like the boiling frog analogy perhaps.

lmao

someone please nuke us

I lived in Lemington for a few years, nice place.

Some good recommendations there lad.

>Newcomen Steet
Wew, pretty close. Do you walk to work at all and, if so, do you go on Borough High Street? If so, then I probably walk past/alongside you every day.

Not met many older cockney types (do cockneys even exist in London these days?), wasn't sure what sort of views they'd hold. On one hand they're traditional white working-class, but on the other hand the chances are they've grown up with this """diversity""" and don't know any different.

i'm always here in spirit desu

Is this what you're fishing for?

Why do I have to fill out more and more captchas... This is getting silly, I just had to do 5 (FIVE) "select the street sign"s.

Bit of a shithole nowadays with the kids but yeah, its right next to Newburn which truly is beautiful and an old village. Got an ancestor who died in the Battle of Newburn in 1641 lel.

>gif
>not animated

nope

Definitely.

>do you go on Borough High Street? If so, then I probably walk past/alongside you every day.
Yep... Oh mate, this made me strangely happy for some reason.

I've met a fair few of them (family) and they're overwhelmingly traditional people. They're welcoming (and a lot of them are traditional lefties) but they're not fools. "Our way of life is being wiped out" is something I see discussed a lot. They're probably more C I V I C than Sup Forums but that's better than nothing.

ooga booga go about our lives be vigilant

Alright, I'll put you on the official "do not headpat" list then.

There's nothing to save, Britain has been dead for at least 3 decades now, it was buried alive before that and Mosley's Memorandum was the last nail in the coffin whilst WW2 was the hammer that drove it home.
Britain will forever be the plaything of globalist forces.

Reminder to ignore anti-Churchill posters

Look out for me lad, I'm the one wearing running shoes, a suit, and wireless headphones. If you ever try to actually identify me or speak to me about brit/pol/ though I'll pretend I have no idea what you're talking about and walk away quickly, can't be bringing Sup Forums into the real world.

Really, for all white working class including cockneys, we just need one of the fucking mainstream parties to take some C I V I C action. It's what pretty much everyone wants, but most people are afraid to say it - and the MSM has been pretty effective in convincing enough people that UKIP are racist idiots, even though they're nowhere near. Not sure what the answer is really, there's a huge amount of damage to undo

>tfw there are people who can bring themselves to read about law
Utterly boring. You need to be incredibly dull to find it interesting.

It's why they get paid well (or at least they used to).

There are lads on here who seem to love it though. Seems pretty pointless to me. Don't see why things can't just be streamlined.

Alex Jones has coffee poured over him:

>youtu.be/57_4NMSGs5Q

My time in America has definitely made me prefer certain aspects of their lifestyles desu, the majority of them seem a lot more upbeat than the common Englishman.

That said, they don't all get crammed into a bus full of African migrants on the way to work everyday.

Maybe they've had experience with the criminal justice system in the past. I usually find people that have been on the receiving end of the law, begin to take a greater interest.

I wouldn't try to shit on your plate like that, don't worry. I understand the importance of Anonymity (especially with work stuff).

You're dead right about the need for a (civic) nationalist party. I reckon Aaron Banks and Nigel are the men for the job. Obviously UKIP is stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment - they can't disband or rebrand because that would weaken the Brexit cause, but at the same time, they're just hemorrhaging votes at the moment because they're perceived to be "finished".

On the morning that we officially come out the EU, Banks and Farage (and the rest of the pre-June 2016 UKIP) must launch a new civic nationalist party. They would do phenomenally well.

No just a bus full of uppity niggers and spics

>1pbtid
I see you've been (((bankrolled))) too mate

Art thou my Romeo? How did the jewess hunting go?

I don't know about the formation of a new party, I think we're still so cucked with the Labour/Conservative split that it would be more effective to try to get one of them to change their views on immigration instead (probably Conservative). That said, maybe that would be achievable through a new party putting pressure on them to change, as UKIP did with Brexit. I think Farage is fairly popular amongst """normal people""" but still hated (unfairly) by a large amount of the population including lots of working-class, so this message needs to come from lots of different voices rather than one figurehead who the media can attack, imo.

>honkposting

Is Matty /ourJew/ lads?

Aya's game is boring me a little bit desu but he's having fun so I can't spoil things x

Not your literature man I'm afraid.

Get away from me, freak.

>tfw I haven't spoken to him in 5 days
What if he's been shot?

No Brits on the news for being deep sixed so you're good I should think. He is probably just waist deep in pussy.

oh it's you haha.
>tfw I haven't been watching it

>waist deep in pussy
A rare situation for a Brit/pol/er.

Lads im friend with this pakistani who calls himself pashtun (a minority in pakistan) , so hes closer to iranian culture than the majority punjabi pakistani.

Is he alright by your books?

Love live is fucking garbage and you should be put into a fucking oven.

Hehehe I'm omnipresent. Tiring day so might go to bed soon :(

>Bullying innocent anime nonces

Into the bin you go.

ok friend
hehe it's fine desu
>animenonces
why so mean...

Ass is much better desu

What do the English lads here think about your Northern Irish rejects?

I still love you, Honk

Hopefully we'll see a rightwing equivalent of the Corbynista surge within the Conservative Party. Moggmentum looks promising (although it doesn't seem like we'll get a leadership challenge for a while yet).
I don't think that Hitchens is entirely correct about the Conservative Party needing to collapse entirely - it can be dramatically reformed, just like the Labour Party was in 2015/6, and Mogg might be the man to quietly force this to happen. It's unlikely, but possible. They will surely have learned lessons from the total cock-up in June.

Farage is definitely hated (unfairly), and he might not be PM material. But Nigel and Banks pulling the strings (just like Stephen Banon...) for someone like Woolfe or another younger and fresher face could be a very successful formula. They would do particularly well in places like Sunderland (where UKIP were predicted to take before they pathetically collapsed). An election pact with the Tories could decimate Labour (and allow the message to be spread through many voices).

There's definitely an appetite for British pride, it's just a question of figuring out how best to present it.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. It was nice talking to you mate.

Don't see many Eire/pol/ threads these days.

t-thanks user...

Still beliving that Churchill was the good guy.
Wew lad.
>he was a pagan druid not a christan
>he was a freemason which meant he had a duty as a lodge member to stand up for his brothers in Germany despite what ever it might entail
>He bombed civilans targets first
>openly took bribes from oil companies
>responsible for the Bengal famine in which as many as 10 million died
>Openly rejected numerous calls for peace from Germany to prevent the war
>Bankers financed his politcal carrer and he was esentailly in their pocket
>responsible for unleashing murderers and rapists upon the innocent Irish population
>imprisoned Mosley who wanted to stop the war

British = Native paternal grandfather, 75-100% English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish/Cornish ancestry, 0-25% other Celto-Germanic

We are running out of time. Wherever superior races have absorbed some doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic. Egypt is one case and India presents a still more loathsome extreme. The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their racial colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few professional minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation and fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.

For example, le Anglosphere

Australia - 68% Celto-Germanic
UK - ~75% Celto-Germanic
(USA - ~ 20% Celto-Germanic)
NZ - 45% Celto-Germanic
Canada - ~40-45% Celto-Germanic

delet

DON'T START ME TALKING
I COULD TALK ALL NIGHT

Nighty night, lads.

twitter.com/LakeshaMartin93

I feel as if this account is satire but I'm honestly not sure

goodnight user

Just finished a 2 mile night walk. Most active thing I've done in 3 months, back to being a neet.

What time is it in the UK?

Go for a run every two nights.

>Nicola Sturgeon admits use of 'national' in name of SNP could be 'problematic'
pressandjournal.co.uk/news/politics/1311413/nicola-sturgeon-admits-use-of-national-in-name-of-snp-could-be-problematic/

02:50am

Getting into the library all-nighter sleeping patterns already?

been that way for a while :(

Wish I could do that lad. I just did it around my village with the dog and through the other next to me, then back again. Like I said, its the most action I've had for like a year, unless happenings count.

Just finished Charles III - William should be hanged for treason along with Kate.

Also fuck this propaganda

I told you not to watch it. Great scene though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0

Not a bad thing, you're on summer holiday anyway.

Why can't you? If you have a dog that is a great excuse to get out and go for a run whenever you walk it.

Nah, you gotta watch it, the acting was sublime and was a great "concept"

I suppose I could and I do walks in the day with the dog, I live quite semi-rural so I can just open the door and let it run free on mornings. It's just night walks and general laziness, neetdom, etc.

Saw a few scenes but I can't bring myself to watch it. The people who made it should be executed.

Yeah, Harry acting like a bum and fucking some ape lower class nigger wasn't very tasteful