Pennsylvania General - “Getcha some drinks awhile?” Edition

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Pennsylvanian board.

Daily reminder that we keep our roadways in horrific shape to keep out foreigners. You know who you are.

>not New England
>not Midwest
>not Dixie
>not New York
>most definitely not Jersey

Resources for the Pennsylvanian Nationalist

Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association (unsecured HTTP)
www.pafoa.org

Pennsylvania German
www.pgs.org
hiwwewiedriwwe.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/dmadenford

Pennsylvania Constitution
sites.state.pa.us/PA_Constitution.html

Immigrants accepted under painfully strict conditions. Inquire in thread.

VIRTUE, LIBERTY & INDEPENDENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc
youtu.be/P2Pu-vjTZzA
youtube.com/watch?v=k7IzX2QVUmM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ec_3Jjn_Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pittsburgh here. Can confirm constant infrastructure disrepair acts as a hall of mirrors to prevent entry to outsiders.

610 here currently up at State College

Let's get the memes flowing, lads

717 here, would nuke this city and Puerto Rico at the first oppurtunity

Lehigh valley here

215, thinking about heading to the shore for the weekend.

>tfw not a jersey cuck

Philadelphia here. Lots of people yelling about blacks lives matter. They also want to tear down a statue of Frank Rizzo.

Only faggots put cheez whiz on cheesesteaks and Gino's is trash over rated tier dining,

717, locked and loaded

What do we do if they go for Gettysburg lads?

Went out for a cigarette on the balcony; I hear protests 2 blocks away.

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc

Those digits user.

What choice would we have if they came for Gettysburg. This is where we stand! This is where we fight!

Nice quads.

If they come for Gettysburg again, we'll just Gett'em out of here like we did the first time.

Camp the battlefield dressed up as Civil War reenacters and shoot them with rubber bullets. If we have some dressed as Union boys and others as Confederates, we can hit Antifa with crossfire.

Also nice quints.

quints declare that we make our last stand at Gettysburg.

lengeschder here

youtu.be/P2Pu-vjTZzA

Thank fuck.

Get that Commie shit out of here.

Let the Reenacters kill them.

Hey buddy I think you have the wrong state, the commie club is one state north

I can see how Pittsburgh and Philly might have you confused.

Going in, bringing camera in case they want to rip down a nearby statue.

MY NIGGAS!!!!!!

Villanovafag here! Where you fuckers at?

Reporting for duty

Gettysburg....

well ya treat em the same way ya treated em last time.

Ya skirmish with them and wait until the ass holes have enough balls to charge ya...then ya mow em down to rot in the hot sun as ticks and birds come for their blood.

trees trees trees trees trees.

Stop confusing liberalism with communism.

Those antifa in the news are liberals LARPing as commies.

where my montco lads at

They are not LARPing

Quit making excuses for them

They honestly believe they are revolutionaries

They're trying to take down Rizzo statue. Take your phone, use Periscope to stream it. We'll give you further orders.

They are paid Soros thugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7IzX2QVUmM

Fuck. I just checked and they already spray painted "black power" on the statue. Those BLM cocksuckers.

There aren't any relevant statues here in Allentown for them to rip down, unfortunately. Surprisingly, there has been 0 BLM/SJW/Faggotry in these parts.

Put mini camera on statue and see if you can get any solid photos of those niggers.

Maybe we can doxx them

Commie insectoids get the rope first.

20 mins from Gettysburg here. They won't do shit. We had a freedom of speech rally on the 4th of July and no one did shit. They wouldn't dare. Had a nice cookout with all the bikers.

>nigger tier city

why I left always has been always will be
A right of passage of every young white boy is getting punched by a nigger girl

What's cute is all these millennials who never knew who rizzo was who have an opinion on him

I was thinking about that. I don't have a mini camera but I'll buy one if someone can recommend a good one.

mcknight road is fucked

I'm in Lawrenceville, but the group I saw dispersed. I have a feeling they would have indifference to attack the Cemetery.

True. Philly is shit. Mainline is lit though. Probably going to live in Conshohocken when I graduate

>that id

sit on it

Yeah some dindu jumped out of a car and did it while the cops were off getting donuts at wawa

If Frank were mayor those peaceful protestors woulda had their skulls cracked

All commies will hang

They'll find something to fuck up eventually. I live a little north of Allentown and work on the outskirts. There's plenty of self entitled shit bags that "work" with me that'll try some shit and end up getting Trayvon'd

We've had thunderstorms here tonight. Amazing that didn't even stop them. I remember the first night they tried to take it down there were like 50 cops there.

If Goode was Mayor, they'ed be blown up.

kek. Can we make this a Wawa love thread?

Literally my go to drunk food

Good choice
Senpai fled further outside once the dindus started moving into our working class neighborhood

Went down hill fast

What once was a solid white peaceful neighborhood turned into a violent jungle crack den

Portage represent!

Seriously though this State sucks, don't come here.

Former 570 here. Couldn't find work in the sticks so i fled below the motherland. I miss home so fucking bad.

I really like this meme

Yes. Also fuck Sheetz

Realizing you needed to leave the 570 is the first of many steps on improving your life. Only good to visit family.

What part were you from?

Yeah. Although Manyunk is coming back. All it is right now is college students and a couple meth heads. Might live there too if conshohocken is out of my price range.

Working for investment bank tho, so probably not

The 717 days were better.

570 sucks.

Make NEPA 717 Again!

I shit you not every white guy I know in philly in his early teenage years would be stuck on Septa with a bunch of nigs and one of the girls would come up and sock you in the face for no reason and you couldn't hit them back because you'd get jumped by every nog on the bus and they'd beat you till you were retarded.

Now I'm suppose believe that proud PoC are scared of WhYT ppl

I fucking hate this generation

Never been to Sheetz. Didn't know wawa was a thing (or people ate gas station food) until I started at Nova (from North Jersey originally - no wawa there - feelsbadman.jpg)

Why is it always about Wawa or Sheetz?

What about Turkey Hill, Convenient, or Dandy?

Philadelphia here. Please initiate Exterminatus.

Thanks m8. Font I've been using is Lucida Grande 40 bold if anyone wants to crank out a few more of them.

717 > all the rest

what's up bitches

Sheetza Pizzas are pretty good when you're drunk. Cheap af, too. Then again, I got a strawberry smoothie from Sheetz a week or so ago and it tasted like cement. Wawa's is definitely superior, and this is coming from a resident of the Mon Valley. Shame I seldom have reason to drive that far into the middle of the state, otherwise I'd get Wawa more often.

This generation sucks.

But this is why you have to move out to Mainline. It's all white college students. I'm living in Ardmore rn and it's lit. No nig nogs anywhere

What do you buds usually get?

I usually go for the Italian with lettuce, tomato, onion, light oil and vinegar, oregano toasted. Meatball when I'm drunk.

btw, Pats/Genos is tourist trap trash, get a Dalessandros or forever be a faggot

scrambled egg cheese and steak on a hoagie roll

Out of this sacred land heretic

I generally get Meatball with bacon and pepperoni.

Quesadilla when I'm drunk

In 717 we're pretty much stuck with Sheetz. I wish WaWa would push further into this area.

It's always the the nig girls who are the most violent here in Philly.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ec_3Jjn_Pg

What yins know about it?

is there not a rutters near you? i know it's pretty localized to york county

rutters is pretty great

215 but not Filthadelphia here. I'm just far enough from the filth but not in the middle of nowhere. Pretty convenient location.

Hey man, why you forgetting about Yuengling. Roommate and I are touring brewery tomorrow btw. If any of you want to meetup there, go to the last tour of the day and shout "WHERE YOU AT user???" at some point

Yeah but everyone is fuckin fag out here. Tired Hands epitomizes that.

I am but a humble delegate from Delaware. Please annex us into your glorious state, we are originally the three lower counties, take us in so I can come home!

Rutters is pretty good. Aren't any near me though.

fuck penn state

Truth. Come out to Tipp O'leary's in Bryn Marw (or haveford - not sure which) tonight and we'll fucking fash the place

Yeah, claymont is the shit but it's in DE.

provolone is the only way

P&G are trash. Place in Reading Terminal Market has good cheese steaks

Man I would but I'm married and shit now.

wtf they were considering taking shit down there

excuse me

Left that when it was still 717.
Truth
Yes

Delaware is rightful Pennsylvania clay

yo dont fuck with philly

Stroudsburg, monroe county

Agreed. I usually look for the little mom & pop places for cheesesteaks. The tourists spots are just god awful.