The good old times

Anyone remembers around 7+ years ago. Just playing video games looking forward to the future and being happy with not much worries where every video game character was white and most movies were white only, before forced PC. Then stumbling on /Coontown and /European and getting redpillied about race and immigration. And after that wasting so much time being irritated about politics and marxists and getting into depression.
Take me back pol I want to play WoW again and be happy and in times when there was still some sanity left (also Old school WoW one not this one of today which is no longer WoW)

youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZIe2UjLqM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk
youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY
youtube.com/watch?v=p3l7fgvrEKM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ShDEEGcV4k
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwj29zCxzI
youtube.com/watch?v=IWm03wYBTbM
u.teknik.io/AJryU.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah i remember wasting years of life in my physical prime pushing buttons and looking at a tv

it's not living, it's not a lifestyle, it shouldn't even be a hobby. it should be no more then a thing you do once in a blue moon on a rainy day.

don't do this to yourself man. go to the beach tomorrow

You can still play vanilla, OP.

Have fun.

Its not fun when everyone is not in the same timeline.

>7+ years ago
Fuck you're right OP.
2000's were the GOAT era. I'd let myself be mind-wiped and teleported to 2005 in a heartbeat.
And then waste all these years and end up in the exact same spot today.
It may have happened a few times, come to think of it.

this. so glad i dropped vidya. it was such a drain on my life. now i lift and play guitar.

Lmao yes. Tho even 5+ years is correct, But 2000's were so good

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk
youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY
youtube.com/watch?v=p3l7fgvrEKM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ShDEEGcV4k

>Anyone remembers around 7+ years ago. Just playing video games looking forward to the future and being happy

I played video games as more a form of escapism than anything else. I unfortunately realized just how horrible the world and everyone in it really was so I was constantly depressed. Wish I could go back to believing everything was going to be ok and people are inherently good. Makes me think of that guy from the matrix that wanted to be plugged back in.

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

There was always some form of forced-PC but not only was it significantly milder, it was also a hell of a lot more palatable. At the time, it was nigger acceptance, where niggers would act like normal well-adjusted human beings in every media.

COME PLAY ON NORTHCRAFT. Wotlk progressive server naxx was released today, all quests, dungeons etc are retail scripted and working.

God I fucking miss TBC
Shadowstep Hemo was my shit
Pandaland killed the game for me

Keep your brains active even in recreation. Hail vidya, and fear the sleeping giant!

>/Coontown and /European
I'm not a redditfag, so no. Making an account is dumb.

>Pandaland killed the game for me

>implying it wasn't Catacuck that destroyed WoW.

Nigger, pandaland was fucking amazing in comparison. ToT was 10/10.

this

IMO cata was last expansion WoW still had some wow in it. Despite the hate i enjoyed cata

Ayy panda was definitely end with wod final nail in coffin
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwj29zCxzI

>implying I was talking about what destroyed the game
You dumb faggot, I said pandaland was the straw that broke MY back, not the game

Never made it to WoD but some friends who still played said it pretty much turned it into a facebook game with the garrisons and shit

I miss it. We didn't ask for this shit. It just happened. I wish I could take back the redpill. I don't want to be like this, but I can't help it. Pic related is one of my favorite memes of all time, just because it captures my emotions perfectly. The only redeeming thing about all of this is that the chaos I prayed for is here. Kek has answered my call. We are on the brink of Civil War 2. CHAOS TAKE ME!!!

wow you're so cool

But videogames are fun and the outdoors are fucking boring.

Outdoors can be much better than videogames, but only if:
-you have several real-life friends
-you are relatively young
-you and your friends don't have obligations

yeah cause normies seem so happy all the time, oh wait no they're always grumbling about the stupidest shit. at least we're grumbling about something worth grumbling about. man up, you handle redpills like a bitch

nazis are mean

And you don't live in the hot as balls south

desu i remember going camping with my m8s when I was 16

getting drunk and cooking sausages on a fire was fun, but I had enough of that. Would rather play games with them than go out now.

Welcome to adulthood.

There's more to it than just getting drunk while camping, but as you grow older it'll become less and less attractive for various reasons anyway, while videogames retain most of their accessibility (although modern videogames are so fucking shit).

that's a stock photo
ever been in a club? normies are weird and awkward as fuck and they look retarded. i don't even think they're happy since this is their best idea of a good time. probably just getting drunk and hoping to get laid so they can forget about the daily grind.

>Anyone remembers around 7+ years ago. Just playing video games looking forward to the future and being happy with not much worries
No, I already saw that society was doomed more than a decade ago.

I went to a night club in Vegas. Everybody was enjoying themselves while I was just observing how degenerate everybody was. I had to get shitfaced just to tolerate the place.

WoW removed the dark tinted skin tons from the game awhile ago.

wpww or warcraft lol they did it because people were creating black toons named auntjemima Uncletom

This. Everything turns to bland shit once you get to a certain age. The biggest redpill is growing up to realise why the vast majority of adults seemed so miserable when you were a kid. This life weighs heavy on your spirit and eventually just robs you of your soul completely.

t, 30 year old who will probably off himself soon

Anyone remember 70+ years ago when it was a fucking white mans land and niggers knew their place and our culture was not degenerate?

What a strange picture. Firefighters are traditionally strongly unionised, and especially in Commonwealth countries tended to have significant Communist Party control.

ugh.. Wpww of Warcraft

OF*

you see pigs rolling around in shit and you wish you were a pig so you could enjoy rolling around in shit?

their idea of a good time is retarded. who care? i pity them and i'm not mad jelly that i'm a dysfunctional human being that can't relate well to basic human activities. oh wait i am kinda jelly actually, never mind.

oh well, i can't blame the redpills. i could have been an awkward loser normie instead of an awkward redpilled loser. woop de doo

No, because I wasn't alive.

vanilla wow is no more.

Hitler was right!

>wrathbabby deflecting from wrath beginning the downfall in game design

The "everyone must see everything" and "rush to the new raid fuck any old content it's not irrelevant" was the beginning of the end.

Well, just have to get rid of them.

Mutilate was superior.

>he wasted his life
Wow that's weak. My experience with videos games has been socially fulfilling to say the least. You've been doing it wrong, you retarded leaf

jews control the world of warcraft

racewar now!

get some buddies and play HARDCORE path of exile. it'll take you right the fuck back to 2005 going on raids

I remember i used to think i'd live in space one day or that at least my children would.

Now i'll be lucky to have children and they'll be lucky to have electricity.

Just like jung wrote, repressed libido child can't face reality and wants to return to the womb and live in fantasy.

Yeah, that just hit me way too hard.

I remember joking about Human Supremacy and taking some nice, little ideals from that. Now we're, well, where we are.

It all seemed so fine just five years ago. Just five years.

>My experience with videos games has been socially fulfilling to say the least.
lol

I was fully decked in tier 2 on a mage and a warrior when bc was released and I quit after reaching level 70 realizing I spent all my weekends raiding molten cores with 40 weirdos for a full year worth less than a blue pick up.

WE GOT FIVE YEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=IWm03wYBTbM

Yeah, but it wasn't so much that everyone in the games were white it's that it wasn't blatantly shoved in your face like "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M THE SASSY BLACK FEMALE NPC WITH AN AFRO THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH TO GET ANYWHERE IN THE GAME AND I ONLY LOOK LIKE A 1970'S STEREOTYPE IN THIS ADVANCED CYBERNETIC ARMOR BECAUSE I WAS JUST SHOVED INTO THE GAME AT THE LAST MINUTE AND NONE OF THE GAME DEVELOPERS EVEN KNOW A BLACK WOMAN IN REAL LIFE OTHER THAN THE RECEPTIONIST THAT EVERYONE SAYS HI TO BUT NEVER REALLY TALKS TO AT ALL SO THEY JUST HAD TO GO OFF A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH FOR 'BLACK WOMAN' TO MODEL ME AFTER AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER FINISHING ALL THE FACIAL ANIMATIONS FOR ME OPTING INSTEAD FOR THAT RANDOM MOUTH MOVEMENT WHEN SOMEONE'S TALKING FROM GAMES 15 YEARS AGO BECAUSE FUCK QUALITY AND EFFORT WHEN YOU DUMP ALL YOUR SKILL POINTS INTO YOUR MARKETING TEAM ADVERTISING FAKE SCREEN SHOTS THAT GET DOWNGRADED IN ACTUAL GAMEPLAY! DID I MENTION YOU PLAY THE GAME AS A WHEELCHAIR BOUND CRIPPLE BECAUSE WE WANT PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE LIFE FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSPECTIVE AND THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN MAKING A GAME THAT'S ENTERTAINING OR EVEN FUNCTIONAL AND FREE FROM GLITCHES BECAUSE FUCK THESE TEXTURES AND POLYGONS AND CHARACTER AI AND SHIT, NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I NEED TO WALK INTO THIS WALL INDEFINETLY THUS RENDERING THE GAME UNCOMPLETABLE!"

>7 years
If the Marxist plot is over a century years old, why are they shifting it into maximum overdrive all of a sudden?

You'd think we'd be seeing all these issues more into 2030 rather than so early in the 21st century.

wotlk ruined wow by communizing it. TBC was the best game ever made.

the 2000's fucking sucked, fuck you.

>2010

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I'm glad I'm not the only person here that knows it.

I miss Bowie, lads.

>why are they shifting it into maximum overdrive all of a sudden?
Because the panopticon data shows that they can. They don't have to worry about people revolting anymore, like they did when they didn't have the exact data on how people are thinking and what they're doing in reaction to what kind of stimuli, so they had to tread more carefully. They are perfectly aware that we're cattle now and they can do whatever the fuck they want.

i like this guy, he knows whats up
but does the panopticon data show how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

they can predict only so much, they haven't won yet

The 2000's had the best video games because everyone was shooting for different ideas and concepts and there was a ton of interesting games. Flash forward today and it's all the same shit chosen solely for what's currently trending just like all the shit movies they pump out. Nigger I don't want to play 15 FPS games that all use the same overly intense graphics engine, the same goofy energy weapons slopped in bells and whistles to make it "cool" and the same shitty linear plot line that involves one or two predictable plot twists. Make a game that's actually unheard of and challenges the market, memorable games aren't made by overwhelming the player with shit tons of 60fps screen clutter.

communists seem to behave like bacteria. They always signal that they exist to other communists, but it takes a certain concentration of those signals before it completely changes their gene expression and they become more virulent and dangerous or more resistant to treatments like reason.

hey i like this guy too. say more stuff guy

You can play vanilla WoW, where the game is on a patch in 2006. But the community is NOT GOOD. You'll have your friends but it's all tranny worshippers.

But pandaland was absolutely fine. If you autist could get past the Kung-Fu panda memes and actually played the expac you would realize it was fantastic except for the last months of Siege. There is literally nothing wrong with Mists.

>An entire new continent
>Some of the best story telling in WoW, only bested by WoD leveling (which is the only good thing ab out WoD).
>A new class
>First and only neutral race in the game.
>standard expansion with 4 patches.
>ToT one of the best patches in WoW.
>Based Mantid.

I had a blast with Mists and I was one of the faggots on the Kung-fu panda bandwaggon at launch. I vehemently denied how much I was enjoying it and shitposted constantly.

If anything, the straw that broke the camels back was WoD. The game will never recover from that fucking disaster. Even though I find Legion to be a huge step in the write direction. It's still plagued with a lot of the same gating and bullshit WoD had.

I worry about the resilience of the cell networks on monday.

>l I want to play WoW again
those trimes have past user-kun, we face a reallife battle now, here we must pit our strenths against the world of faggotry

good lucj bruh we got your back

>video games

for losers, cucks, and retards.

A friend of mine let his kids play video games until they were late teens and both of them are socially awkward loser retards.

go ahead and distract yourself from real life, you'll never be a real man anyway you little mmo playing faggot cuck.

>paying 15 dollars a month for a game you already payed for

FUCKING KEK LOL

Lol at you neckbeard nazi larpers accepting defeat.

We make machines that think for us now?

Since when has it ever been a good idea to do things without thinking?

I started playing the game in 04 you twat. There's nothing wrong with Wrath either. It was a fine expansion bar the shitty ToC patch.

The only good thing about "vanilla" was PvP. Everything else was pure cancer. All the faggots that whine about the most mundane shit in WoW today and claim they want the 'glory of vanilla' back. When they likely never even played back then. Yeah, lets bring back resistances. Let's make certain bosses unbeatable unless you have over 140 nature resist. Let's bring back needlessly long bullshit attunements for every fucking raid and most end game dungeons. Lets bring back cancerous xp rates were it would take people over a month to hit max level if they were playing casually. Let's bring back sitting to regain mana like a faggot because casting 3 fireballs expedited all your mana. Let's bring back AV, WSG and AB being the only battlegrounds which required people to sit outside of the actual battleground and wait in queue for sometimes over an hour to get into the BG. Only for Alliance & Horde to turtle over 4 hours.

About the only thing I agree with nostalgia fags is that WPVP is dead and should be brought back. Southshore and Arathi Highland raids were some of the best memories I have of WoW.

interesting. how would an eclipse effect the cell networks and why is it even a bad thing if they go down? i'm more worried about what else those cell towers may have been built to do, there's a lot of research out there on the effects of cell towers on mood and depression.

i'm also more worried about how the elites may be using an eclipse as some kind of event trigger. they enjoy symbolic dates and such it seems to kick off their big events. it's fun i guess. sort of like how normal people celebrate new years or birthdays.

Yup vanila is overratted sure it was okay. But TBC and WOTLK are glory days and where its at. TBC was improved vanilla. and more classes and their talent trees could actually be used.

In MOP classes lost all uniqueness. Everyone was getting heal and stuns and classes were losing essence.

Also it bears mention that Jeff (((Kaplan))) is almost singlehandedly responsible for both Everquest and World of Warcraft becoming complete and utter garbage. He ruined everquest with his guild, Legacy of Steel, and he ruined WoW from within.

the game just doesn't feel like an rpg anymore desu

>wrath
>old times
Fuck off wrathfag

probably saving countless lives and forcing many a bleary eyed beta male to step out of his basement and into the sun. this man is a hero. maybe he did these things to save us

TBC also got us arena and casters got spellpower etc...
And about MoP not to forgett talent trees that ruined it too

ITS MY BASEMENT.

>how would an eclipse effect the cell networks
Everyone is taking at least 1 picture. A good deal of idiots will take 10-100. They're not uploading them all via wi-fi. We're looking at petabytes per hour, just from vapid cunts with their snapstreaks.

>and why is it even a bad thing if they go down?
About a month ago a few thousand kids in Chicago brought down the cell networks just by playing pokemon go and it severely disrupted emergency services and hospitals in the city for that day.

>i'm also more worried about how the elites may be using an eclipse as some kind of event trigger. they enjoy symbolic dates and such it seems to kick off their big events. it's fun i guess. sort of like how normal people celebrate new years or birthdays.
It is weird that there's a big gateway-looking arch right where the totality is at noon local time, but the world isn't that interesting.

True about the talent trees. Kind of funny how they basically brought them back in Legion through artifact weapons.

That guy is a fucking cancer. Literally everything he touches turns to shit.

If he wasn't a kike, Blizzard wouldn't hire him to scrub toilets.

The leaf is right. Sex trips to Thailand are many times more fulfilling than just games. In fact, the only reason I work is to visit Thailand every couple months. Otherwise I'd be a NEET who only plays games.

This so much, the beginning of cata was great the heroic dungeons were actually hard and you needed to coordinate with your party to get through it...but then blizzard caved to the normie cucks and made it super easy, why do cucks have to ruin everything?

I had a lot of positive experiences in my guild, actually. Even had my first sex with a girl from it. learned a lot about not being a whiny shit who complains he didn't get the thing he wanted, about putting others before myself, about the value of hard work, about how some things can be one sided but you can still win if you're better than your opponent (AV as horde), about how fucking crazy women in an absolute leadership position can be, and about the value of teamwork.

It's probably why i liked Overlord so much, despite the degeneracy and why the scenes where he reminisces about his Guild hit so fucking hard.

opps that was meant to reply to not

Time you spend enjoying something is not wasted. I tried other activities but nothing is as fun as video games

wow was never good you faggot

>actually played the beta

To be fair, I'm glad the caved in to normie pressure. They put my fucking server in the same battlegroup as the goddamn brazilians. If you have ever played with Brazilians on WoW. You know how fucking terrible it is. I'd rather play with anyone but Brazilians. Absolute shit in every game.

>he never played the hokey pokey with chromaggus.

Sad!

This might be a pissed off dev, not just a disgruntled gamergator.

Vanilla was amazing, I miss week-long neverending AV's. Then the casualization came along.

>Then stumbling on /Coontown and /European and getting redpillied about race and immigration

dump incoming, pic related

u.teknik.io/AJryU.zip

>cata

I never enjoyed healing again and quit. I want downranking back.

WoW was always casual. I practically solo'd my way to level 60 back when it first come out in 2005. That would have been almost impossible in MMOs prior to that. PvP was also shit when compared to the likes of DAoC.

American Firefighters tend to be volunteers. Only major cities or airports/ports have dedicated paid crews; thats mainly because of specialized equipment and the fact that city stations are practically out doing something all day every day.

>greatest battles in wow history

>waah i don't want to be ganked!

>never again

No private server will ever match what was.

>that feel when you pick off a fleeing commander or field marshal

Good old times when you just have to worry about your characters, the next movie series, etc.

Now it got real.