Possible Goal

Possible Goal.

Convince the left to burn money as a way to virtue signal on social media as it depicts slave owners.

Checked

Why don't you make some goals for yourself?

I like this... Have a bump.

Digits say this gets memetic magic

Boom

Brilliant. Fire up the Twitter alts and get it going.

you cant burn what you dont have

Baristas bout to be burning there tip money

Bump

anybody got the entire deck?

I actually really like this idea. I'm sure some of them are stupid enough to do it.

You think they should be doing it anyways since it's a currency that belongs to the system they hate so much.

This honestly. But I'll bump it anyway in case it works

Also,

However they are only pretending to be anti capitalism. They love money as much as everyone else.

They are all dumb enough to do it

Its essentially what they did while Bernie was running

>They love money as much as everyone else
yep. this thread is redddit as fuck. these things happen organically, not because as 14 year old who just found pol tries to force it.

I bet they'd do it.

>They are all dumb enough to do it
Definitely. The people of West Virginia would roast that person alive.

i thought the working class were uneducated suburban and rural retards from shitty flyover states that were to be despised, mocked, and ridiculed? i mean, from casually reading americas news it strikes me this is the lefts greatest fetish

Libs are too broke for this

bump

Fuck your bump faggot

I was suggesting this in one of the monument toppling threads the other day. Hopefully your digits help this happen. My post didn't have any.

Make sure we get on this before Harriet Tubman 20s come out.

Niggs are learning GW was a slave owner for the first time. They also get plenty of Gibbs and love making YouTube/world star/kikebook videos. Guarantees they'll have videos burning at least a dollar of their welfare checks.

Better goal.

Get slaves yourself

Hmm

This is the blessed thread

FUCK YOUR BUMP NIGGER

Hmmm. The digits are making this interesting.

we need to get them to record themselves doing it and spread that shit across the internet

They could always print some at Kinkos.

Listen guys Obama wasn't that bad

they won't, they are just as shallow as their ideas, if this is actually done...

What? Did you post in the wrong thread?

No I'm just drunk and have nothing to contribute

Genius, and checked

idk I like him as a person, as a president, surround by corrupt people, wouldnt be surprised if he was too.

well that's fine so long as it's funny

Only $50 bills would survive that. We could convince the libs that Lincoln was racist; he once said he thought racial intermarriage was impossible. Everyone else on american bills owned slaves.

are you kidding me the one thing those libbies care about is money. itll never work this whole thing is fueled by their jealousy of those who have money

Thanks babe how's your day been

they don't want money, they want to punish the people who have more money than them.

if you put a bunch of peasants and a farm owner together, given enough time the peasants would start acting in exactly the same way as the liberals.

bump for lulz

bump

alright, i moved in with my best friend recently so we could start a carpentry business. but what I didn't think about was how it looked to his neighbors. Imagine this: A little asian girl and a 6'11 black bull being followed around by a 5'5 pet manlet cuck who is constantly carrying shit around and doing yard work. I think I may have given them a reputation.

this would be the most amazing this, considering it's their own money.

Nice try Janet. I won't help you control inflation.

This is encouraging illegal activity citizens...

I'll give you a few minutes to say goodbye to your thread before I sage and report it to the admins and it gets straight up pruned.

Fuck inflation. I just want tho world to see how retarded these people are.

Dude don't worry about the Asian bitch, the thing is you got command of the situation of life

And here comes the fun police, right on time too.

T-minus 3 minutes until thread termination

That's dumb
They'll just convert their money to digital currency and petition for a new dollar format

Duh

Or they'll buy tons for fake money and burn it symbolically

The Jew is afraid. Afraid for his play money.

97% of our shekels are digital

Checkm8 goyim

Entire thread a few hours ago

>society is crumblimg

I love these fucking cards

Is there an immediate noticeable difference between real and fake money when it burns?
If so, we could find the people who burn fake money and shame them, or even goad cuck swarms into shaming them for not being Marxist enough.

Yeah, but if people realize the other 3% realize is worthless Monopoly money, that other 97% will be immensely devalued. You'd shriek in pain as it's all used to purchase what little gold it would be worth.

>Immensely devalued
Do you think inflation happens on accident?

Do you think 19 trillion dollars was ever repayable?

>rural and suburban retards
>working

I thought the whole narrative of the 2016 election was that rural and suburban retards were in deep shit, had no jobs, no future and it was all because of the “cucks” from the rich blue states and now they were going to elect Trump in order to force the “cucks” into giving them their jobs back (exactly how they plan on doing that is still unclear to this day)

Better idea.

Convince them to boycott Black Friday with "Black Lives Matter Friday". Then we can swoop in and get all the good deals while they pull fire alarms or whatever.

>Do you think 19 trillion dollars was ever repayable?
With your blood.

The American "left" is mostly just liberals, and they hate the rural poor.

OP is a checked faggot

bump

>Trump in order to force the “cucks” into giving them their jobs back
It's quite easy. Close the borders, deport the mexicans. Just like that, millions of working-class jobs will return. After that it's a matter of increasing tariffs on products imported from china to make it economically viable to produce things locally.

I thought you pathetic liberal trash were fans of "locally produced" goods, save the planet, right, faggot?

so your money depicts slave owners?
what a fucked up cuntry

How is fighting inflation illegal?

I thought they already boycotted black Friday.

Fucking do it faggot #BurnForEquality

We need a hashtag and a bunch of socks to do this shit fuckin make this happen Sup Forums this will get on CNN and they'll push it

Emphasis on "good". Five finger discount is laughably easy when a building fulla fat women are buying shit for their bay-bay start shrieking over a fire alarm.

He wanted to send all black people back to Africa, so J.W.Booth(D) stopped him. Booth should be on the money not Lincoln