youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger
youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was too supreme

Thought he was hot shit, hated that he wasn't

Normies.

I'm betting he was a manlet.

false flag

he was weird as fuck and felt like a future serial killer? which turned out to be correct?

Parents didn't beat him enough.

Fucking Chads.

awkwardness coupled with narcissism

There was nothing wrong with him, he was beautiful, you can't deny that.

Society and women refused to give him a chance.

And so he responded the way he should.

assburgers

the world is not meant for a soul as beautiful as his

He was right.
t. Hapa

i completely understand elliot

you wont ever get sex and love and attention from a girl in life? it feels pointless

i go through that in my life

i completely sympathize with elliot he just wanted the pleasure of sharing life with a women

>he was weird as fuck
And not in a good way.
Can you imagine trying to hang out with him? Even just trying to play vidyas and drink beer with him he probably would make himself a pain in the ass. He had way worse problems than tfw no gf.
And he had people trying to help him too. But he was too stuck up and autistic for it. So he killed them.

It's too far

Jew father and Chink mom raised in LA is probably one of the worst possible combinations for a male child

no he didn't he wanted hot girls to validate himself because he had no self esteem becuase of his shit family life. He had a group of friends that had girls he probably could have dated but he wanted to be pursued

He snapped too early and missed the true happenings.

his youtube account is still up. kek

youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

nah ur a normy naysayer

one of the people who elliot would have hated

everyone is attracted to hot girls but he wasnt getting interest from any women

he was a cool dude too its a shame

kys
He looked OK and he was rich.
He just had to figure out how to socialize better, stop being so self-centered and make connections with people and not be a constant pain in the ass. And put some some effort into charming a non-Stacey.
Seriously there are fat, poor, acne-ridden, WoW-addicted guys with gfs. Sometimes with hot gfs wtf.
The problem isn't everyone else, it's him.

>he was a cool dude
He was creepy and spergy as fuck and a sociopath

Not getting ass

Blamed everyone else for his problems, mental illness. The bullying made it all worse, instead of trying to take steps to improve his life he ended it by being a murdering scumbag.

Who's that? Mexican or Roach?

Dude couldn't get any pussy so he killed some pussy

Gooks were stealing all the white girls.

he was creepy omg!!

see how elliot had a point people thought he was creepy

nah i would date him if i was a girl

thats some petty ass bullshit that you ruin a mans life over being a little "creepy"

He only wanted 10/10 blonde white girls.

This. Hapa males are the lowest in society.

>He only wanted 10/10 blonde white girls.

wrong. he said theres so many pretty blonde girls around him in california that it made it hard to bear

he never said he had a high standards

nay saying scum

he ruined his own life by being batshit insane remember?

>projecting his failures onto other people

you seem like a real winner

Also there's a youtube girl that worships him now kek.

youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA/videos

I read his manifesto. He literally said he only liked blondes.

His problem was his personality was repellent to every single woman. He had zero game, and a weird Jewish supremacy complex. Dude was hollywood connected, rich family, and drove a BMW yet still couldn't pick up because his terrible father and gook mother did a shit job of raising him.

Beautiful? He looks like the poster child for why you shouldn't race mix.

i have 2 happa roommates, one half chinese, one half japanese. they are both nazis. they hate their asian side and try to be as white as possible. both have white dads and asian moms.

>read his manifesto
>his dad left his mom for hotter younger woman
>loved the new family more

let that be a lesson to you chads of the world

elliot would not turn down an ordinary gf of any kind of attention from a female

this is a sad man who doesnt want to be lonely

Same as my problem: we were born.

You dont know wtf he would or wouldn't do. He was a piece of shit. The world is better off for him not being in it.

i like him more than normies and those popular guys with all the girls

thats for damn sure

the world would be better off without chad and stacy

He was walking on sunshine.

This guy couldn't relate with people. At all. Even if he wouldn't have been alone he would still have been lonely. He just wanted a gf because he was horny and envious. He didn't have real affection for anyone. He was too solipsistic. He might have learned over time but he went the cray cray path instead.

>What was his fucking problem?
Too much Sup Forums, obviously. This was amplified by autism, fear of vaginas, and exposure to racial supremacist literature.
Basically you killed him, anons.

He mistakenly believed physical appearance is a female attraction trigger and got frustrated when all of his efforts to improve his appearance didn't work.

Protip: Men and Women are not the same. Men are sexually aroused by visual stimulation. This trait in men is a result of spending hundreds of thousands of years looking for a certain hip-waist ratio in women as we transitioned into a bipedal species. Women did not do this, which is why they are not aroused by visual stimulation. They have their very own set of attraction triggers and your physical appearance isn't one of them.

If you are a man who is currently trying to improve your appearance as a means of seduction you are literally acting like a woman.

well of course he wants love like a regular human

what does that make you if you support the idea of denying him that because hes a little unrelateable

having affection for anyone? he had more affection that the average normy he wanted a girlfriend really bad

most normies dont give a shit that much

Too alpha male

dumbass

He would cuck himself and expect women to ask him for sex. He never actually tried to get laid. Just a dumb, spoiled rich boi with no real balls. That's why no one wanted him. He had no balls. just like you cucks

Average Frustrated Chump

he was a whiny entitled rich kid who was spoiled his entire life and believed that he should punish women because they didnt throw themselves at him

imagine whiteknighting Eliot Rodger in 2017

don't get azns preggers?

he wanted to punish you too

youre not guiltless you probably had sex with a million people

Dude you keep posting asian girls he would have never wanted.

He was a shallow, materialistic douchbag. There was nothing interesting about him - he had nothing going for him.

Good looking narcissist, but so autistic when it came to interaction

this is accurate.

kek, dad's got one of those q-rays on his wrists. should have bought one for elliot, maybe it was just his chi

virgin mind stuck in a chad body

MGTOW gone wrong.

>I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this.

That's not even close to being true

Skippy?

ur fuckin wrong nigger im sure i can find in one of his videos where he says he just wanted any girlfriend just someone to love but he never got any interest

i havnt watched that much so i cant give you a direct quote but ur a retard

>There was nothing interesting about him - he had nothing going for him.

well you shouldnt have to be chad to get a girlfriend

thats a serious problem with society

you should be able to be a normal boring person to have love

He didn't understand women. Women are like pokefag collector. They value rare shiny ones more

Read this

Jewnese

>Physical appearance isn't not one of them

he said especially the blondes

ok thats a preference

and most white men will tell you the same thing theyre only attracted to whites and we are in the united states after all

there couldnt have been many asians wanting to be his girlfriend either

we all have our preferences of what we like

as a virgin neet myself us men who are losers actually have the lowest standards in the world

we would take anything but were outcasts

>rich
>fit
>good appearance
>good talk
>yet no woman wanted him
What the fuck? you need to be ultra chad to even score the sluts???
Fuck, just let the muslims take over already

Sounds correctly

>He mistakenly believed physical appearance is a female attraction trigger
Women are more superficial than men. I know this is a troll, but seriously, fuck off.

>good talk
yeah, he had a smooth speech

>fit, good appearance, good talk

every thing he said sounded like motherfuckin poetry its incredible

truly the perfect guy he was right

He was an autistic, psychopathic hapa. His dad made a ton of money, yet he could not get laid.

too supreme ok whatever the fuck that means

SUPREME
GENTLEMAN

Too gay to live
too gay to die
i'm just the guy with the gun

>well you shouldnt have to be chad to get a girlfriend
>implying that Chad is literally just confidence with girls and nothing else

I don't understand how he didn't get laid he's a good looking guy with a good care pusssies should be falling down on his lap desu

I think he could have made it if he didnt live in California. Put him in a town in Montana or Idaho or somewhere, where people have human souls

tfw you will never see Elliot as a delicious little trap and tongue his taut butt pussy

This.

word

Elliots message was right.
He wasnt right in his actions, but he was spot on about how stratospherically stuck up american vaginas are.

Source on pic?

No clue, pulled it a couple years ago from Sup Forums.

Powerful autism.

If you read reports of people that knew him, they said they'd try to include him in stuff, but he would just sit there silently looking angry, or sperg out. Yet in Eliot's mind no one gave him a chance. His conception of himself, and how he actually is was completely disconnected.

dont forget hed gotten beaten up recently by chads.