THE CARDS ARE BACK IN PLAY

Starting with the eclipse Monday they are starting the global reduction following Revelations as their playbook. Planned genocide starting in the US most likely get laced up boys. They CERN anti-matter, project blue beam, inter dimensional portals, time manipulation. We are in for a wild ride

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GU4wi
archive.is/Kd1ED
archive.is/uhnpS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Earth_Battalion
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
youtube.com/watch?v=TwDGQTCWA4I
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503052414044.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503052193696.png
youtube.com/watch?v=gzaIUEWdupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NPEN_lPmXUI
theanswer.world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This time with super powers.

I have a lot material want a dump?

fuck I wouldn't doubt the have captain america super soldier mothefuckers under mind control. They have never before publisized tech we can't even imagine

So what do you think should be done?

I opened some threads about the revelation signs and possible tech this morning if you want to check them out here
archive.is/GU4wi
archive.is/Kd1ED
archive.is/uhnpS

trying to get a team together to track the revelations and plot a time line

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Earth_Battalion

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate

It's gonna be a fun year gentlemen...

fuck bro just buy some assault rifles a shit ton of ammo and enough MRE's to last 6 months and try to go underground when the elite faggots head underground to denver airport

read these threads man your life may depend on it
archive.is/GU4wi
archive.is/Kd1ED
archive.is/uhnpS

I am also trying to devise a way to make s hit ton of cash from them crashing the market if I live to see it. You will have to read my book to know the specifics of what they are gonna do I have link to it on one of those threads you can dl it for free

I cant wait. Im really bored and could use some excitement and I think I will get that from project blue beams and portals

hahaha to each his own man. They will prob try to van me for the FEMA camps I know to much. Prob you all too

Nobody takes tripfags seriously. Im not planning on starting now.

what do you think of this potential stuff?

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
fml checked

noggerds we are in for some Defiance shit. Transhuman trangender super soldiers. Get ass tossed like a rag doll by a trap

not sure what you are asking brother

How are they going to decide who lives and who dies?

Bodhi, do you think they will use viral weapons? Or something else? I figure with all these people together it will be a clusterfuck, and WW1 was sparked by the death of one dude; I have a bad feeling about this

What do you think of it all? If you are at all accurate with your thoughts, why is it happening, should it be happening, could it not be happening, should it not be happening, how could things be instead, how bad are things, how good could they be, what should be done?

shit man I heard they have lists for FEMA camps based on threat levels I will try to find the link to a vid. Christians get the Gulag, I know I am in the top 100 prob. The JIDF flat out told me in no uncertain terms they know who I am

I don't believe in coincidences. I first noticed this about 6 months ago. About 2 months ago I began to research a calling in my faith for the church militant. Now today Bannon openly calls for the Church Militant to be formed. The Knights Templar are going to be reactivated.

That's a namefag you fucking newfag

>Bodhi, do you think they will use viral weapons?
no question bro, plaque is one of the 4 horseman of the apocalypse
>If you are at all accurate with your thoughts, why is it happening, should it be happening, could it not be happening, should it not be happening, how could things be instead, how bad are things, how good could they be, what should be done?

brother read the links I gave this all to complex and lengthy to explain and I have already done it 100's of times. My information is 100% accurate this is happening

Fuck. For real? Also checked.
Do you have bug out supplies?

sorry the second half of this was for you

does anyone know where to get some HIGH-RES SCANS of ALL these original cards? i DESPERATELY DESIRE HIGH-RES SCANS of each & every card.

>The Knights Templar are going to be reactivated.
The Templar's were (((them))) bro Luciferians burned at the stake for heresy. We will start the crusaders back though :-) DEUS VULT

putting them together yes

Here I found the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=TwDGQTCWA4I

just use google image search

>archive.is/GU4wi
OK now I know where to look. I've been called to join St. Micheal's army. Too many signs in my life to ignore this timeline. I will look at Deus Vult. I think this may have something to do with the internship I was selected for with the Houston PD.

>OK now I know where to look. I've been called to join St. Micheal's army
GL brother shit is gonna get crazy

Not trying to be /x/ tier but man they are prepping CERN and KEK

Try to answer these questions though:

Should it be happening?

Could it not be happening?

Should it not be happening?

How could things be instead?

How bad are things?

How good could they be?

What should be done?

If you could stop it would you?

Checked. Good luck dude. Watch out for sting operations, and do your country proudOkay cool, Deus Vult brother

You too. Already know I am on (((thier))) list. Combat veteran, Catholic and awake.

now i wouldnt doubt that, the stock market and dollar are doing fucking terrible, the eclipse is called to some jews and other religions "black sun" along with the nazis aswell. But this one is special because of biblical shit is coming in September

dont forget nato nbc gas masks to filter out the bad air/

>Should it be happening?
Interesting question. Here is my stance we are in drastic need of a global population reduction and I would have no prob with any of this if the leaders were benevolent and doing for the progess and evolution of humanity, but hese are sick individuals that want trangenatic monstrosities and pedophilia and child sacrifice, they think they are god kings, basically watch the movie stargate that is the future they want so no I am not down with that shit
>Could it not be happening?
There is no question it is happening brother if you read my book and subsequent material it should be Crystal clear to you. They have been planning this for 2 millennia.
>How could things be instead?
this is irrelevant because it is happening no matter what the dominoes are falling it begins Monday.
>How bad are things?
Well see my posts about CERN and anons about the super soldiers, and my orig post about tech we have no clue even exists yet
>How good could they be?
again this is pretty much irrelevant, I mean we could beat them if we wake everyone up to who the true enemy is before civil war breaks out
>If you could stop it would you?
Brother I have been trying to do this nonstop for over a year. I am surprised you don't know who I am I have been trying to warn everyone what is happening every step of the way and why I use a name so people know it's me

DEUS VULT indeed, God calls on us to be soldiers and protect the weak

>Brother I have been trying to do this nonstop for over a year.
theoretically what could everyone do to prevent it?

oh yeah man they know who you are. almost certain you are on the list, in fact scratch that, you are 100% on the list. Go out on your feet brother not on your knees

Give us what you got bro..
Let's us have understanding.

Brother, I think there are a lot more of us that have been called to the Light than you think. At first I thought I was getting a little crazy. Considering my education and my profession, that would be saying a lot. Know I know I am not crazy, but called into something much bigger. Still trying to wrap my head and my heart around it.

good idea ty. The thing I am concerned about honestly is what they have been putting the genetically mutated foods and vaccines etc they may be able to just trigger some disease remotely we already carry dormant who knows there is nothing beyond the realm of possibility

>the stock market and dollar are doing fucking terrible,
you are fucking retarded

You know how I know this is bullshit? There's a lot of good, expensive (((movies))) lined in 2018.

It can't be prevented plan to win the war not stop it. It is too late to stop it

Bread and circuses my brother

everything is here brother
archive.is/GU4wi
archive.is/Kd1ED
archive.is/uhnpS

>implying they would just stop society from functioning to let evone know

lol I don't know what to say to this it is so ridiculous. Read the archived thread links I posted about top celebs buying property in new Zealand

Will be joining in meditation, suggest all u faggots do as well, love and light be with u all

Just a couple articles
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503052414044.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503052193696.png

You counter them with peacful meditation for love and best possible outcome for humanity, use thw collective user'son

love you brother thanks I will be praying and preparing

Hey. My trips meet your quads.
#signs and wonders

It will not be authorized do not believe thia bodi fucker he is co Intel.

>nothing happens monday
>everyone in this thread continues to be schizophrenic LARPers

Posts Sealed by a nice dub of nines.

And? What do you care?
If it's all just shitposts - why shill?

With you too brother

doesn't matter what happens Monday I am not a mind reader faggot. I only know for fact this is planned and has been for 2k years. I am not an insider so I don't know the timelines faggot this is obviously impossible to guess. But the kikes "holy" book drives them as zealots to do this just like Islamic terrorists. So their religion tells them they need to kill us all, GUESS WHAT I BELIEVE THEY WILL TRY TO DO IT ARE YOU A FUCKWIT #NOTALL LIBTARD IT'S HAPPENING FAGGOT

Checked

damn aussiefag got Yahtzee nice

I'm currently listening to this series if anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=gzaIUEWdupQ

I am also trying to put together a team of people some revelations/bible experts and people to scour the news looking for sings if anyone is interested, we have found 4 or 5 or so already. I think the 23rd is the pregnant woman and dragon thing from revelations with the St Louis arch monument

>people don't commit crime when they're busy doing something else
Oh wow.

oh guys wow theres no movies being made anymore maybe we're going to die next year
>massive chimp out
nigga if anything happens, no one but the planners will know so the hollywood producers either dont know or are playing along.

why would it start in the u.s.? if the u.s. collapses then we lose power. without the u.s. the kikes cant control the world. its like breaking down your gun before battle it doesnt make sense

Including a Steven Spielberg film.

make a discord (research group)

INWO is even more fun when nothing is sacred. If you agree to allow cheating, the rules become merely a shell over your real game.
You may not move the cards in opposing Power Structures, and you may not mark, damage, or permanently steal, cards belonging to other players. There are no other limits. Anyone caught in the act must undo that cheat. That's the only penalty.
You can misread the dice, lie about the Power or Resistance of your groups, palm cards, stack your decks, stack others' decks . . . and if someone leaves the table, anything goes!
Misrepresenting the rules is perfectly fair, but if someone looks up the rules and catches you, you should just grin and say "I lied," rather than delay the game with further inoperative statements.
You should play the Cheating Game only with very good friends, or with people you'll never see again...

Check'em

Sounds fun, and it seems to me this is likely the way it was intended to be played.

>INWO
has anyone ever read the book that goes with this game?

And ask what the movies are about?
Movies have long Been co-opted for predictive programming, for subliminal messaging.
Try telling someone that saw a movie that the narrative was not historically correct..
They chimp out.... But Muh movie.
It's an incredibly powerful medium for constructing hive mind.

holy shit guys watch this video and look how many of these have been played I can cite almost all of them

game came out in 95 and has screaming meme card like pepe unreal
youtube.com/watch?v=NPEN_lPmXUI

got the aussie cards got the staged attack in Melbourne a few months ago

OP is a retarded faggot

Yes. The pepe really really really. _ really freaked me out.

well not even that one it has a card that says creaming meme there is a mad pepe also

stupid people always mock what they don't understand, that is why you are stupid, it is feedback loop

Nope but I'm gonna read the rulebook PDF tmro. Might go to a local game store and see if I can't find a set of cards. It really feels like these fucks running the show are playing the game in real time

>It really feels like these fucks running the show are playing the game in real time
no question do a google image search for "illuminati cards"

or even better "illuminati cards predictions"

Where can I get all of the seals? You got em Post em.

Thank You OP

Any thoughts on the AntiChrist? Always intrigued me.

this is also an interesting site if you want to check it out
theanswer.world/

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

what the fuck