DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER THAT SLAVS ARE WHITE STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER WHITE PEOPLE. WHITE UNITY IS THE ONLY WAY WHITES ARE GOING TO SURVIVE

yes but poles, russians and ukranians arent white because they are part mongolians

no those are white too

Swedecucks couldn't get anymore white yet they are the cuckold capital of the world followed by Goymoney and the rest of western Eurostan.

Divide and conquer much chink boy?

Slavs literally want the west to be multiculti because they can exploit it to get massive gibs from us.

Slavs are anti-western white

Whites are history at this point. Get over it.

lol glad someone saved my webms. But R*ssians are still the enemy and the reason western society is degenerating. If you see a R*ssian in the streets spit in his faggot face and tell him thanks for ruining the west faggot

How the fuck is a random Russian responsible for ruining the west?

Why would you want to be considered white over slavic?

>slavs
>white

nice try, Igor

>that's not even slav on a pic

>Slavs
>white
no

hes trolling hes a kike

its not? what is he then

All R*ssians are responsible for what they've done to the west the last 100 years and counting. They are at fault for letting it happen. R*ssia will pay for this.

The only "people" pushing the slav non-white narrative are kikes

t. kremlin kike shill faggot

You sneaky kike, R*ssia will collapse again.

Well, yeah, guess OP was right, looks like you are trolling.

shit i guess you are kind of right that the soviet union subverted America into the way it is today. but Russians are still white and i see them as allies for the coming white ethno nation

we aren't white, we are sarmatians

If you are from a western country and think R*ssia and R*ssians are "based" you are retarded as R*ssia will always do anything and everything to undermine your western country, arm and train antifa while pretending to be down for the conservative cause. They play both sides like all kikes do.

i'm not sure, since he's wearing a mask, but he really might be tatar

Why do slavs hate white people?

Poland you are most definitely white

You are high on crack son. R*ssia will never do anything to help out your little fantasy. Remember last time, like ww2?

blackguyquestionmark.jpg

Are Russians slavs?

ww2 it was hitler who declared war on russia to fight communism and for lebensraum they had no choice but to fight back

what is that thing

He's Ivan od Dimitri, I can't remember.

A typical R*ssian
Those fucking kremlin kikes don't know when to quit do they

So why Putin is slaughtering other white, Christian nations? Ukrainians, Georgians, Moldovans? Is he a kike puppet larping as a white nationalist?

That's when Russia just doesn't make any sense..............

Wtf I love Russia now.

wtf i hate Russia now.

Because he is communist hidden under banner of democracy.

Honestly the pictures below are fucking based. You probably think hip hop and niggers are cool right?

slavs behave like niggers fuck them hitler should've finished the job

Original post, I have never seen it before xD!

> hitler should've finished the job
But he did

>slavs
>White
>A random burger of Slavic heritage wants to be cool and epic like the white nationalist kiddos but realizes he isn't white and desperately tries to convince himself he is

Putin's Mother isn't Jewish. Stop spreading fake news.

If Slavs aren't white, who are they?

>But R*ssians are still the enemy and the reason western society is degenerating

Shlomo, I ...

No one is white except america and israel goy, just open your borders already

Sarmatians

do you want a real answer? because whites have used them as a tool to fight communism.

top kek, that's half brit :D

FFS
I'd consider legalizing pedos, let them do whatever the fuck they want with these retarded children.

Russians and other Slavs look different. Their faces have a distinct look to them compared to the British/Irish/German faces I'm used to in US.

tell me this guy isn't white

What are you talking about? Every slav has a Mongol inside of him, and that's hardly white.

Every Russian is less than 2 percent Mongol.

>russians
>white

MORE CAPS

fuck off. we slavs don't want to be called white. the white race is a failure. they let communism run rampant and destroyed themselves.

slavs are beyond white.

It is unclear. Opponents push "schelom" ("helmet") etymology of russian origin, but this surname for some reason is so fucking rare. No known/famous bearers except Maria (even though there are at least 3 Shlemovs, which is a correct form) and, like, 3-4 people you can google along with various (((Shelomovitzes))) and (((Shelomos))). Further investigation is advised.

Shut up Peter Cvjetanovic. Fucking untermensch slav. Just 100 years ago we were klling you like pest. Now you have infiltrated pure white countries. Never trust a Slav, they are back stabbers and act like they are friends. The moment their motherland calls for support they will kill you.

you can only be white if you meet at least 4 of these
1. pink nips
2. blonde or otherwise light colored hair
3. blue or otherwise light eyes, anything that isn't straight brown
4. skull shape
5. nose shape
obvious one is skin color of course but thats a given

Look up the following in Google Images, it's disgusting:

- American inventors
- White couple
- White woman with children
- European history people
- European people art
- Happy american couple
- White man and white woman
- Happy white american man
- Happy white american woman
- Happy white american child
- Who created white people?

Google is extremely bias and they absolutely hate whites

lol no hitler had brown hair stop trying to divide and conquer kike

Most slaves are mixed with mongoloid dna whether it's heavy or light.

Still... One drop rule applies.

Anyone who was mixed with white, it shows. No matter what race.

The white DNA stands out. Behaviorally it shows.

>- Who created white people?
my fucking sides

Don't really care if we're considered white or not here. It just feels so good being a Slav, I thank my pagan gods every day

Cant we say the same about niggers?

>slavs
>white
maybe

>poles
>white
no.

we are sarmatians.
Our DNA is more related to Iran than Germany.

It's a subject of the Russian ubermensch. Russians did this little thing called conquest and subjugated the eastern shits.

Sarmatians are white

>Who created white people?
You fucking cunts!
I need to investigate Yakub now

Fuck your white race nigga
We are slavs, we are sarmatians
White race is a failed concept, we no longer give a fuck about you

Yes, but not the russians.

I agree, Ivan. Truly is a blessing.

Mongolian Empire didn't include Poland, retard. Besides even the countries that were included couldn't be significantly RICED because of the sheer difference in populationi and vastness of area

(((They))) pick the biggest fags to be on those kids shows to perpetuate such behavior.

We have absorbed this large mass of Scythians and Sarmatians living in present day Ukraine. The tribe of slavicized Iranics was called Antae or Antes.

OK but you're white. white brother

Hitler says no.

Oh.
Are you that russian dispora from yesterday's thread?

So slavs arent white? They do look mongoloidish or arabish.

Ain't that Artur Boruc? He's a Pole, not Russian.

Yes.
I want that Slovenian to shitpost me again.

piss off, dispora.

I'm not your brother, friend.

Hitler was mildly autistic. also he was fighting communism not Slavic peoples

MY

say for yourself senpai, I'm genetically 52% germanic, 17% slavo-germanic, and 31% slavic

you don't want white unity? we would be very powerful

>Canadian Africa

Slavs should rule everything.

Sorry?

I want slavic unity, you white piece of rubbish.

>52% germanic

post results, I'm about 37% pure Slavic, my haplo is R1a1.. the Slavic one and I look Slavic as fuck