Black men
>handsome, with strong, well defined, masculine facial features
>beautiful dark, glistening skin that highlights their muscularity
>large framed, tall, muscular, ripped physique and strong
>alpha, masculine, dominant and spontaneous behavior
>deep, manly voices
>innately social, have "game" that can charm any woman to sleep with them
>possess rhythm, great dancers, which skills also translate in bed
>large penises, able to be erect rock hard for hours, can fill white women's vaginas and stretch them beyond what is imaginable
>shoot large amounts of virile, potent african warrior sperm during ejaculation

Whitebois
>weak, feminine, round facial features
>pale, sickly skin that gets cancer when exposed to sunlight
>fat, out of shape, weak due to low test
>beta mentally ill wrecks
>whiny nasally voices
>socially inept, considered "creepy" by women
>clumsy, oafish movements
>tiny limp dicks with erectile dysfunction due to excessive masturbation/mental illness
>impotent sperm

take off that flag t*rkroach

They certainly are a good fuck. I as a whitey fucked a mandingo up the ass the other day while he cried "yes massah!". My micro white penis did manage to break his anal gland however.
Is this one of those slide threads?

I'm a white girl

Fpbp

Be that as it is, i still prefer doughy white boys

LOL popped to this site when we heard this were yall nazis from charlotte, but a nigga already doin it big !!!

Nice try roach, you're not fooling anyone

Nigger

>white men
Employed

/thread

Yo baby post a pic let us c wat u Workin wit!!

liberal
>lose election to inexperienced reality TV star despite media support and a more qualified candidate
>organize massive protests full of people wearing vaginas on their heads. purpose of protests still unclear
>whine for months about rigged election despite dismissing opponents concerns about voter fraud before election
>post troll threads in attempt to silence actual discussion
ZUCKERBERG 2020!!!!!

proof, see pic related

SHIEEEEEET

Then why don't you go fuck a black guy then and stop pushing your sexuality onto others like a respectable adult.

>Black men
>Die in prison or gang shootout

>White men
>Die with their family around them, a good house and after a comfy of life or worse, with their friends in retirement home

>Yellow men
>Die with their family around them, a good house and after a comfy of life

>Black men.
>Masculine faces.
You what mate? Male niggers have more feminine faces than chinks. Most of them cant even grow a beard.

The same can be said for any White man who works on self-improvement.

Cherry picking data points is unintelligent.

White female here, OP is right. I always swipe left on white "men" as they are more than likely socially awkward and physically weak unlike confident virile black men.

HAHAHAHAH WHTE PEOPLE BTFO

>>Black men
>>handsome
choose one

Oh hey, look. I can cherry pick, too.

Let em Kno baby!! I see its good this site is anonamous so white girls really not scared to be real !!!

I actually feel sorry for the average nigger when they inevitably don't measure up to expectations. Also
>sage
you shitty bait thread

Tell me more.

Expectation Vs reality.

I used to hang out with a black guy when I was too young to buy my own alcohol. He taught me black people game. It goes like this.
>see girl driving by wherever you happen to be nigging (black people can see inside people's cars really well from any distance, it's disturbing)
>yell something at the car as it passes by such as "Ay yo gurl let me ride dat water melon"
>do this thousands of times a day, be sure to scream in rage when the girl doesn't stop her car. Something like "You're probably a dyke anyway you stupid bitch"
>eventually a fat girl will stop and give you an std
Truly, we can't compete.

wh*Te guy on vacation here, when i come back from Turkey i'll make sure that at least 5 BLACK bulls fuck my wife

WHITE FERTILE FEMALE HERE
i swipe left with wh*te BOIIIIIISSSS (HA XD)
i also want a higher chance of; death,std's, to be drugged and various other things that will permanently ruin my life because i couldn't handle a autist. you know what they say
Once you go black you can NEVER go back

Explain this then, coon

but I can solve sudoku

Americans measure from the root.

Funny because there's a chance you could end up with this midget dicked black guy, and all your fantasies about a giant black cock filling your pussy fall apart.