OPERATION: Tweet Storm

Alright faggots its time to do this right, and we are droping "meme war" because it is some eceleb pushed garbage, plus it disuades normies from helping cause it sounds cringy.

I introduce you to Operation: Tweet Storm.
This will be a ongoing Operation that can switch targets at any time. The core of this operation depends on the collection of evidence for a campaign and carefully picked hashtags that we will take over. We can't just sit around and wait any longer for someone to come out and wake the people up about the dangerous elements that are forming in this world. Between the seemingly spontanious rise of the paramilitant Alt-left, the rising amounts of ISIS attakcs, and the not really real threat of Neo-Nazis/White Nationalists that have an insidious rep of one accidental kill.

To properly do this campaign we will have to be tactical and percise about which hash tags we take over, luckily this wont even be hard as the Internet has all the tools we need.
USA Trending Hashtags: trends24.in/united-states/~cloud
Current Hashtag that we can fit our narrative onto:
>#Please_Apologize
>#Please_Apologize

Format you tweets to fit the hash tag currently being targeted like
"Antifa needs to apologize for all the Violence and destruction of property the have caused *Attach picture of anti-fa being violent*"

This entire operation revolves around taking over a has tag or influencing it instead of trying to create a new one out of thin air, which in some cases we may try to do however that all depends on (((YOU))) the user who wants to fight for a better tomorrow.

I will dump some images you can use for ammo

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/aQyzDE0.jpg
pastebin.com/ncgCkeZ9
i.imgur.com/73Q1NLn.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I've dumped all the ammo i have right now, more user's need to post what they have.

great idea user I just know nothing about Twitter and think it's gay but see it's power. is there any point in me making an account and tweeting if no one listens?

There is a point, because normies will sit there and monitor the hash-tags and see new tweets that contain them. Even if you have no followers, even just a little bit of an impression on a few people can have a cascading effect that can change the current meaning of the has tag.

ok just didn't understand how it worked. guess I'll jump in

bump

These are good im adding them to my folder.

Soon 2000 rabbis will draw up a plan

To replace the evil oppressive white man

Your women will be blacked, you will be cucked

Their black dicks will be sucked, your whole family will be fucked.

You will obey the Jewish masters and disappear

Remember, goyim - your end draws near.

>>>/reddit/

Literally kill yourself

Read the OP you fucking mong, think like a normie, you fucking broomstick

i.imgur.com/aQyzDE0.jpg

Too long for attachment.

fuck off

Were you born too stupid to understand objectives, or did you do 50 sets of bong rips to failure?

Oh sure, kekbro, compare them to brownshirts and not to the fucking Cheka terrorists.

Who the fuck knows what the Red Terror is amirite?

BASH THE FASH! YOLO!

*tips fedora*

I'm sure everyone on Twitter is quaking in their boots at the thought of you Twitter warriors.

>implying the average American would even know what the fuck you're talking about

I didn't make the meme, I'm merely suggesting it should be spread to people who are afraid of the term "brownshirts"

I'm only here because I hate commies and Antifa, so contribute or suck my balls faggot

pastebin.com/ncgCkeZ9 you guys may find this useful

One thing I like about white men, is they're always positive in amidst of chaos. God be with you all.

>implying the left was ever for free speech
they got it for themselves now they are taking it away for others

just post a single imgur album you retard

>What is "bumping a thread?"

i.imgur.com/73Q1NLn.jpg

I cant keep up.

bump

>Having a twitter

you can't selfbump on Sup Forums, summer child

Most Trump supporters are newfags. It's to be expected.

what have we become

Fags

>implying the average person wouldn't find this image awesome/amusing

I'm pretty neutral and it's genuinely hilarious to see Trump supporters face down in the dirt taking a beating after talking all hard.

don't you turn leaf on me, burger

>ALL DEGENERATES GET A HELICOPTER RIDE!!
>P-please apologize for beating our asses

Brilliant.