Pedophilia doesn't exist

Being attracted to female children is weird but it's not degenerate.

There are 2 types of "pedophiles": a) waifuists and b) abusers

Abusers are the ones being shilled in the media (they are scum). Waifuists are even biblical.

>Numbers 31:18: But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Recent study was concluded by a WOMAN scientist that girls as young as 6 are able to spot genetic quality in males and tend to be drawn to them.

I'm not shilling any way or the other, but feminism has fucked us up real good. I AM NOT CONDONING SEX OUT OF WEDLOCK.

I was involed in this study so you can ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS you sick son of a bitch.

If you want to take a girl as your wife then ask the father degenerate.

"pedophilia" is not an excuse to fornicate or abuse.

>Recent study was concluded by a WOMAN scientist that girls as young as 6 are able to spot genetic quality in males and tend to be drawn to them.

Becouse they seek protection, not fucking...

You degenerate scum.
Better give up this shity studies and focus on physical work

Shes hot tbqh

>when you post the wrong webm.
fug

haha! great work xD! haha we did it reddit!

kek

Sauce

Sure thing,p3d0 scum

Why are Pedos so insecure? Stop trying to delude yourself into thinking it's normal

Yeah duh we all know attraction to teenagers is pretty common, but pedophilia is attraction to children under 12. Which is pretty sick senpai.

Kill yourselves

why i got a boner reading this?

This girl was the bane meme

She died of cystic fibrosis or some shit

>Recent study

post a link to the study

Could you project more?

end game of western degeneracy
sick fucks
kill all snow niggers

What is this?

>Wahh! People aren't fawning over morbidly obese elderly women!
>So degenerate!

Western civilization started with underage marriage...

then stop being morbidly obese you fuckers
now medicine has advanced and there's no need to endanger a child with complications of early pregnancy and other damage done by autistic hebes

I thought waifuists were against sullying purity. In that case, how can they be actual pedophiles?

>Democrat
Color me unsurprised.

go and fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit. stop generalizing pedos, those fuckers, including yourself, will hang. just do it. hang yourself and make this world a better place.

I'm no pedo, but i'm convinced current aoc laws exist to empower older women and give them more control over men.

You should work on your reading comprehension.

SAUUUUUCE

i know enough english to insult snow niggers
i don't need to improve
stupid snow nigger

Teenage years are slut training years, that's where they learn to separate sex from commitment. If you support that then you hate strong marriages. Early teens need to be getting married.

No wonder Iraq is such a shithole if people like you have such a mentality.

die wh*te pig die
kill all snow niggers

How would this help you? It wouldn't change the fact that you have to drink out a puddle.

snow niggers are the root of all my troubles
from the perfidious albions to the amerifats and their European colonies

This thug mentality and behaviour is the real reason. How do you want establish a society if you even can't talk of behave like a civilized being?

The average age of marriage for both men and women from the age of Shakespeare to the Victorian era was about twenty-five.

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much

Tacitus says the same of the ancient Germans.

Paedophilia or even ephebophilia has never been normal in Western civilization.

>tfw no loli gf to fall asleep with

we have no thug mentality you piece of shit
it's called justified vengeance
i'm not obliged to be civilized to someone who murdered my people and their children

Believe in this absolution any one that violates with the intention to harm of anyone of innocence of ANY age despite the excuse deserves destruction unto themselves. But as for the many people who despise/hate ANY individuals who have NOT in any (technical) aspect, "violated" individuals of innocence, but rather naturally coinside within soul/mind resonance of human naturality are in synchronosity with their naturality as prococreators in this cocreational expression of creation (universal heart based love resonance,)with the ABSOLUTE understanding of their intentions towards such indivuals knowledgable the possible end result are TECHNICALLY contributing to assault & or attempted murder.

pretty much people who falsly accuse those who engage in their scientifically proven harmless consenting acts but are condescended and "accused" by an infringing covert depop agenda are in actuality falling victim to the accusers who are knowing full well they are contributing to (passive/covert) attempted murder themselves for they are knowing full well the outcome. basically it IS JUST like a nazi styled genocide, of true innocene and human naturality making way for zombified minded slavery/ transhumanism why are the accusers/prosecuters getting away with literally stylizing the killing of people to be literally destroyed yet not going after the actual problem which is the (pinealgland eating) RAPIST/MURDERERS MOLESTORS/ABUSERS which is the ACTUAL and only problem that exists with child abuse

MEDITATION TOLERANCE PERCIEVING THE TRUSTWORTHY SELF DEFENSE
THE ONLY THINGS NECESSARY
TO AVOID ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE
OUTCOME THAT LEADS TO THESE RAPES OR MURDERS IF NOT ITS WITHOUT A DOUBT GOVT. TIER KIDNAPPINGS AND ORGAN HARVESTING

Thank you, american culture!

They exist to protect young girls from getting pregnant to some manipulative pedo giving them a chance to do something in life other than pop out babies.

>Becouse they seek protection, not fucking
Wanna play you gotta pay.

Ask yourself, what leaded to the killing of your people? No one wouldn't even know what an Iraq is, when your people wouldn't fuck up everytime.

>girls growing up is america's fault

>Ask yourself, what leaded to the killing of your people
our unwillingness to embrace the petrodollar and become colonies for your wretched degenerate globalism

How's daesh treating your wife haqim?

Clearly she loves isis cock better than yours otherwise you wouldn't be so salty.

basically people like yourself
threaten
people who you assume are
harming people or are u aware that peldos are harmless when you see the only problem is the forced sexualization/molestation from rapists/murders who actually harm/traumatize people

Nah being attracted to children is degenerate as fuck m8

>women at any age
>able to spot genetic quality
>to spot genetic quality
>spot quality
Also,pedophiles go to the gas chamber

I see a lot of degenerate kiddie fiddlers saying the child is in love with them. A child under the age of 16 is unable to understand what love is properly and the degenerate will use this illusion to justify the taking away of childhood from a child via sexual means.

Paedophilia is disgusting. Being remotely attracted to girls under the age of 16 (as is the legal age in the UK) is completely degenerate.

So you fought against it. What did you win?

>but it's not degenerate

Yes, it is.

You can say it isn't all you want. It does not change fact.

You go definietly to the gas chamber

i have my rifle and the rifles of 6 million baghdadis to stop them from coming
no shariah zones here, Alfie

Women are mentally children so no different in the brain department as little girls
Admit it, you only are attracted to them because you want to fuck them you sick fuck

a very fine line ykno?

Wow, so now Trumpcucks are supporting pedophilia AND treason AND the Confederacy?

Real winners you guys are.

>Being a mother is morally wrong
Whew lad, you got indoctrinated good.