The coming eclipse

Okay guys. Hear me out. I'm generally a very reasonable, rational person. That being said, I have a strange gut feeling about this eclipse... I've seen posts about people having dreams of shtf scenarios in relation to this event.

Major false flag?
Second coming of Christ?
Project blue beam?
Or something good, like mass pedo arrests?

Idk, guys. What are you thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria
youtube.com/watch?v=DBbyDye4bS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beep beep lettuce

I've been having weird dreams too, I think they are good dreams.

I see Bitcoin with behind it some type of bright blinding light

Beep beep lettuce

The moon will pass in-between the Sun and the Earth.

If you're a rational person, there shouldn't be much more to it than observing how superstitious and irrational people react to these kinds of events.

Muslims will activate
Also the deep state satanists will be sacrificing a lot of people so there's a global meditation happening to try to counteract it
>Getcher guns ready it's gonna be nuts

there are so many threads about this explaining everything found out untill now clearly... we'll have to wait and see

Oy vey. Came here to make a similar post.
It's being made into such a big deal. Even in PR where we'll see just 30% of it.
Feels wrong senpai.

The second coming of Christ is not until after the Trials and Tribulations fool.

>American
>Rational person

Pick one.

Might end up becoming Pizzagate with some extra cult happening. meaning that just like in Pizzagate people will start happenings on their own but this event probably created some cults already so something bigger will probably happen.

I didn't make the claim that something WILL happen, simply that I have a weird feeling about it. The media around here is hyping it up hardcore. Just feels weird, man.

Roughly half the worlds population is below global average IQ. And the global average isn't exactly remotely smart.

Je ne parle pas Francaise. :(

Links?
I don't feel like skimming shill/pol/ too much atm.

Let me rephrase.

The beginning of the seven year tribulation. Build up to the return. The next eclipse over the US is in 2024...

/ptg/ had a major Get about the eclipse heralding the next civil war. Kek is rewarding us for our hard work.

Stupid leftists out protesting will take a look and go blind.

Lol what, ive seen like 3 solar eclipses. No biggie, why are all these amerifags getting hard over seeing their first eclipse...

>Second coming of Christ?

No god no!! Please no!!
Let it be a normal eclipse.

Sure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria

>mass hysteria is a phenomenon that transmits collective illusions of threats, whether real or imaginary, through a population in society as a result of rumors and fear

It's easy to get affected by it if you read about it and such.

It will last 20-40 seconds

it's gonna be a really fast happening I guess.

Its the day muslims use a different plan. Instead they will go to more rural areas in vans and go door to door killing non muslims.

I've been having weird apocalyptic dreams for years but the more recent ones have had more detail and seem much closer to reality than before. Always the same theme, something like fire and smoke in the sky, no power or communications, millions of angry starving people coming after whites who they have placed the blame upon.

Silver lining: last night's dream I found myself standing next to Trump and the WH. He was having chit chat with a few people in suits exchanging pleasantries and notices me there and shook my hand with a smile. Idk what it means but it was the first pleasant dream I've had in a while.

Hopefully shit like this is just meaningless, but I thought I'd mention it nonetheless.

If doubles, Murica will get nuked

Have fun with the cleansing fire, Murimutts. Maybe your fat will protect you

Thanks for your input, man. Hopefully it's nothing.

You have Merkel, so you've already lost.

Digits agree. We all know these sick fucks like specific dates and this is will be a major sacrifice to their (((deity)))

Mass arrest of Congressman

You´ll shit bricks:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBbyDye4bS4

May be related?

>The beginning of the seven year tribulation.
WEW

>somalian intellectual

Yes! YES!!! yES"Q!!!!!

KEK nuke Germany

I had an absolutely gargantuan dream last night where I had to drink seaweed from the top of a bottle of washing agent.
It tasted like very salty water.
Don't remember much of what came before it, except that there was shitloads of fighting.

I'm sure i'm more white than you .

I had a dream about aliens and time travel.

JustFuckOurShitUpAyys.mp4

Bannon is leaking stuff about the deepstate as we speak.

When the eclipse happens, trump will declare his war publicly against the deepstate and ((them)) and thier allies.

During the eclipse you will see many dead higher ups, politicians, and so on.

Kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

>7

>inb4 nothing happens

honk honk cabbage

Fucking confirmed. Let it all burn down.

Beep brap tomato

Of course nothing happens, what are you? A creationist?

You see BCH skyrocket over the last 48 hours?

I fucking hate all that conspirancy and prophecy shit but honestly my dreams have been so fucking weird every night I'm absolutely sure something's coming.

Also in every single dream there's one reoccuring theme. I walk into my apartment and it has the inside of my father's house. I'm at a friend's place, I walk out and it turns out that it's my house.

Never had this shit before

I have the feeling that's just a glimmer of hope before the inevitable crash, and that the crarsh is coming sooner rather than later.

Flase flag to cover and distract from pedo busts confirmed

Yeah Yeah

I think that your gut feeling and people's dreams mean about as much as a unicorn taking a shit. Eclipses aren't exactly unusual. Nothing ever happens. It won't this time either.

In the future you may not want to talk about your gut and dreams as if society at large should sit up and pay attention. It makes you look stupid.

So it's easy sailing for 3.5 years AntiC brings peace and prosperity in the begining right?

For a person who doesn't dream much I had a weird dream about being in the desert and seeking shelter for when the eclipse happens.

You can't possibly take this shit seriously. I quit watching when he claimed spots on the plane window were transparent orbs. Ffs

beep beep lettuce

Nothing will happen.

“My dear, our world is hopelessly boring. Therefore, there can be no telepathy, or apparitions, or flying saucers, nothing like that. The world is ruled by cast-iron laws, and it’s insufferably boring. Alas, those laws are never violated. They don’t know how to be violated... To live in the Middle Ages was interesting. Every home had its house-spirit, and every church had its God.”

>globalist puppets are sandbagging because it's absolutely impossible to form a coalition without Wilders
>masses get redpilled on political incompetence
>next elections landslide for Wilders
He won alright. It's just a matter of time.
Besides, he's not the winner we're looking for.

I was merely stating how I felt to a group of generally like-minded individuals. I'm not making any claims, but rather reaching out to see what others are thinking. Still, I do appreciate the input man.

Next election 2022?

Shtf 23 September, this is just the build up

Democracy Dies In Darkness

>What are you thinking?

Probably that it's a Jewish conspiracy. NASA is funded by Soros, as you know.

Actually, strike that
>Democrats Die In Darkness

Make it happen

>guns will be confiscated
over my dead body

Democalypse

At the very least there will be loss of life from terrorist attacks. We'll have half the nation spending a few minutes with their guard down as they stare at the sun. Of course someone is going to take advantage of that.

Nothing will happen.

Obviously op, trump will sacrify all of you to gain power and achieve his dream. You are marked by the mark of the sacrifice anons. He will bend to the godhands of globalism .

>777
God Save Us All.

Or next year, depending on the sandbagging.
People will start voicing just how angry they are at the gouvernment.
Already, people are pissed off at the complete lack of progress in the coalition efforts.
The participants weren't desired either. Liberal voters don't want a coalition with the eco-communists, eco-communists don't want a coalition at all, centre-right christians don't want to work with Labour, and the other left-wing parties don't want to work with the liberals.
4 fucking parties in the coalition talks, but the second-largest party (Wilders) is barred from them.
It's undemocratic and borderline banana republic.

There's another party though, Forum for Democracy. They're as /ourguy/ as Dutch politics get: a windswept young memester who spoke of the "homeopathic dilution of the Dutch until there are no Dutch left" and his compagnon is an incredibly well-spoken gentleman who's spoken of the migrant threat and how action needs to be taken against them.

It will get uglier first. Bad enough that the people will gladly give up all the power to the one man saying he will fix it all.

Then it will seem really good, but they will be seriously accelerating the idea that the Christians are holding everything back, bibles will probably become contraband, until eventually they'll just start slaughtering Christians by the millions along with anyone who won't accept the mark.

Then sometime into that slaughter Christ will return and take those who remain alive along with the dead in Christ up into the clouds. That very same day God's judgment begins. First with fainting fire and brimstone over the whole earth. And it gets much much worse from there.

checked

captcha
>beware 200m

Feels off in Ohio. I have a branch of the family who buy into the magnetic fields and full moon new age hippie mystic shit, so I've got a pretty good tolerance for it. But when my wife said she felt it, my heart sank. If my "Christianity is the only way" wife is picking up on it, shits getting real.

Damnit man, dub trips 7? Buckle up boys

Dick

/ourguy/ has also called out Israel. Thierry for president

I had a dream recently that was very different. I dreamt that I was in a room with Donald Trump and I broke down and thanked him for dealing with the pedos in DC. When I was with him I felt an overwhelming sense of joy. I asked him to sign my MAGA hat and I left the room to go get it and before I got back I woke up.

They said that it would hit the fan on sept 23 2015 too. It didn't though, why should I believe it now

/onzekut/ ook zie ik

HONHONHONHON BAGUETTE

And there is my answer.
Don't even look at the eclipse goys, look to the earth.

I'm so glad to be an American and not have to deal with these insecurities on a daily basis. It's pretty rad know what I mean bros? Feels good to be on top.

The race begins.

the moon passes in front of the sun for a few moments

it's fucking nothing guys i'm going to bed

Enjoy your last weekend

Stay in a safe place to watch it and stay armed.

>2017

>>/x/

The start will gorge itself on clay

WORL BTFO AND EPLXOD WW3 WW4 WW5 WW6

I think this eclipse is really affecting the liberal lunatics.

second coming of The Mooch

PLS LET THIS BE REAL

Here we go!

Heelo soten

Why do anglo-saxon people think we say "honhonhonhon"? Where does that come from? Always been curious.