Brit/pol/ - Cerdic of Wessex edition

>Post-Brexit trade deal 'desirable but not essential' - report
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-trade-deal-desirable-but-not-essential-report-10993530

>Stephen Hawking spars with Jeremy Hunt over NHS
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/stephen-hawking-spars-with-jeremy-hunt-over-nhs-10995008

>UKIP politicians condemn leadership candidate's '£9,000 to leave UK' idea
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

>British child missing after Barcelona terror attack
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/pm-urgent-work-to-find-missing-british-child-in-barcelona-10993937

>Government funds controversial facial recognition technology
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/government-funds-controversial-facial-recognition-technology-10992218

>McDonald's could face first UK strikes
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-40982955

>Nicola Sturgeon reveals she is uncomfortable at being branded 'a nationalist'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804310/I-don-t-like-party-s-name.html

>'Brexit effect' sees biggest boom in US tourists visiting the UK since the 1980s
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/brexit-effect-sees-biggest-boom-us-tourists-visiting-uk-since

>Plaid leader brands Barcelona attack 'far right' terrorism
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802776/Plaid-leader-brands-Barcelona-attack-far-right-terrorism.html

>Nicola Sturgeon to address Pride Glasgow 2017
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40975935

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ih_EIExBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Razumovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksey_Petrovich_Yermolov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Stolypin
nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQkhKk5Kgk
youtube.com/watch?v=slp5jnthcrk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/jeremy-corbyn-criticised-labour-election-candidates-wreath-laying/
youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=EJMVe4Z9R5U&feature=youtu.be&fref=gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be honest lads the primary reason I date women is to have someone to take to restaurants. It's awkward to go alone and anyway dinner is more enjoyable as a social experience.

fuck r9k and all their filters

If you don't enjoy medieval music you're not white

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ih_EIExBk

Brits, help out! Didn't get much help in previous thread. I need your help. I always had a strong sense of admiration and submissive-dominant towards the Duchess of Cambridge, but yesterday it fucking exploded and I don't know why. Do you know how can I get admitted into her court or become her assistant? I have some privileged background from Imperial Russia. At the time of collapse family wasn't a title nobility already, but they owned a lot of land and business. Gentry basically

Paternal line connections to these fellows if we speak about notable people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Razumovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksey_Petrovich_Yermolov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Stolypin

Many more on female lines and less relevant people. All can be proved, I have two rooms stuffed with archives, photos, diaries, belongings and albums of my ancestors

this bird ive not replied to in over a week keeps snapping me even though im ignoring them, texted me one which i ignored also.

absolute filth of some slags

First for Iron Age and Anglo-Saxon genomes from East England reveal British migration history

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

how does snapchat work lads

i've made an account a week ago and im getting a few snaps but i have no intention of properly using it so what should I do with the fuckers I have on it and how do i make this shit work?

Alright lad? Check my sources in the last thread. That study is an eye opener.

First for Brits are an ethnicity

>recent analyses have revealed considerable fine-scale genetic structure in the Northern and Western parts of Great Britain, alongside striking homogeneity in Southern and Eastern England

Yeah but dinner as a date is neither conducive to an enjoyable eating experience nor a relaxed date

Make some friends, either gender, much better in all respects

Gis your snapchat name

Once you view a snap or a chat it disappears unless you save/screenshot it

miss the days of bamming up random birds on whatever social media thingy was 'in' at the time tbqh

Northumberland and Durham: 77% Germanic, 23% Celtic
Sussex and Kent: 71% Germanic, 29% Celtic
Cumbria: 56% Germanic, 44% Celtic
Oxfordshire: 49% Germanic, 51% Celtic

Reminder that we are both Britons, and Germanic.

>Yeah but dinner as a date is neither conducive to an enjoyable eating experience nor a relaxed date
I disagree.

Though quite a few cunts have awful manners.

figured out this much

but when you receive a snap is there a way to tell if it was just for you or a group thingy or if it was sent to multiple people?

Get her round and smash her lad.

first

nah you can't know if the person sent it to multiple people or not.
mayb

>tfw picked up a lass at a bar last night
Solid 8/10 iidssm

Well it's almost universally acknowledged that dinner dates are far too formal for early dating in most social circles, but if it happens to work for you then fill your boots

I find this funny that the Irish ignore that they are part Germanic, and the Anglos Ignore that they are also Celtic.

Celts and Germanic's are very similar anyway, so I never got the hate.

>russian royalty

No, though you can usually tell by the context I suppose

Still, if they send it to you they want you to see it so feel free to respond

that's pretty gay

even though i've only had snap for a week there's been multiple occasions where someone would send a snap and id assume it was just sent to everyone they have not just me then they'd message me asking why i didnt respond

it's especially hard to tell since I can't be arsed talking to cunts and
>autism

>celts

>white

All Northwestern Europeans are Germanic-Celtic with Slavic, Baltic and Finnic admixtures in some cases

Lold

>>>UKIP politicians condemn leadership candidate's '£9,000 to leave UK' idea
>unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

Sounds like a good idea.

The UKIP leadership vote is scheduled to take place at some point in the next 100 years, by the way.

FIGHT BACK ANGLOS

FIGHT BACK!!!!!

FIGHT BACK

Those are Russian ethnic minorities to be fair
>you
>not jewish

>Celts and Germanic's are very similar anyway,
They are damn near identical. The difference between a Celt and an Anglo Saxon is trivial.

But Brits don't deny they're Germanic at all. We are a Celto-Germanic people, that is our ethnicity. Anglo Saxon is to do with the diaspora of English people around the world mostly, same with "Anglo" specifically. At least that is how the word is used now.

I believe that is indeed the case friend. We are also Britons though.

like the user said, sometimes you can tell if it's like an open statement i guess just assume she sent it to multiple people. otherwise if its a question or something direct assume its to you and she is begging for the sausage

>listening to friday nite
>on a saturday evening
who here /devilish/

youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM

I would presume the Irish have a fair bit of Viking genetic too, but they strangely never bring up that part of their history
As for the Celt/Germanic thing, it's just knob-measuring
>I'm more Anglo than you, nyeh-nyeh!

/mcsmally/ is the don

youtube.com/watch?v=5dQkhKk5Kgk

No this is the truth.

East coast of Ireland = Norse-Iberian
East coast of Britain =Norse-Iberian

Wales = Iberian

West Coast of Britain =Iberian
West Coast of Ireland =Iberian

Isle of Mann =Norse-Iberian

>she
>people think i talk to girls
that's cute

kidding on

my patter is absolute pish after a drink

I should stop but i wont

This lass wants me... Should I bed her, yes or no?

Corbyn > May

May
>mass immigration
>less spending on services
>Israel is da best
Corbyn
>mass immigration
>more spending on services which improve your quality of life
>Israel ain't da best

what you drinking? tinnies or spirits?

What language is this?

There's nothing wrong with formality, if anything muh-quirky-relaxed-dining cunts ruin the experience.

I unironically empathise with David Mitchell's character in this sketch:
youtube.com/watch?v=slp5jnthcrk

Not sure if it's the makeup but she looks a bit arab ic lad.

When are you going to create a William III edition?

I wish I had muscles to attract this specimen.
I have very 'cute' features but only short titles women or 18 year old chicks like me.

What is she, a paki?

whiskey

im too good for cheap wine nowadays

Stole the LAC OC. Worked a treat. Even had fellow brits offering me legal advice.

>lass

When I run out of editions to do and I've done a "dog shit" one first.

Oh dear I'm a horrible cross of Irish Iberian and Anglo Teutonic. Fucking Dad giving me his celtic genes.

This thread isn't for rap music, fuck off.

*LAS

Though, pretty much all the historical editions are mine lul. I wonder if I've beat Rightly's time ITT.

>Israel ain't da best
No, Corbyn's stance is Palestine is da best.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/jeremy-corbyn-criticised-labour-election-candidates-wreath-laying/
I'd vote for someone in a heartbeat if their stance was, "fuck them both, I hope they wipe each other out"

% and £?

youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ

ey up lads

>be primary school mid 2000s
>talking to girl I like on MSN
>Playign habbo at same time
>she invites me to her habbo room
>we talk shit for a while
>say that i like her on habbo
>she thinks i mean in a friend way and she says she likes me too

>fast forward to secondary school
>we're both chilling during break
>rush of year 7's pile out as we're going back inside
>gently guide/protect her from the zerg rush
>my arms grab her waist so that she falls into my chest and I have complete control over her body
>as I'm doing this she looks right up into my face (she's a womenlet)
>I look down and catch her doing this, our eyes lock

Current year me would have came all over her face that night

>Fucking Dad giving me his celtic genes.
If you were born to British parents, you would be at least 30%, 20% at the lowest, Celtic anyway.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

YKTD: defeated.
Rightly So: defeated.

Which tripfag shall fall to the Anonymongs next?

johnnie walker red label because I usually schedule my 'alone' drinking nights a couple days before and order something nice but this time I didnt expect to be drinking

If you are actually British through and through you wont have anything more than 5% celtic in you

You forgot Designated Leftist as well.

Ah I inherited some nice Anglo/Germanic height from my mums side so it's not all bad.

Good goy all Russians look like that. Anglos are not known for white trash at all

Is anyone going to help me?

edward won't be happy with that choice

behold! i am the latest trip legend to bless this forum!

i have a good resume of over 4 OC memes, and spend about 5 minutes a week browsing brit/pol/

please hire ME for forum king!

>He believes the theorising of a 19th century American cartoonist
Whatever genes you inherited, they performed no wonders in regards to your intelligence.

YOU WILL BE OVER-SATURATED WITH BLACK NATIONALISM UNTIL YOU BEND THE KNEE

In your mind that's what happened. In reality your gangly arms awkwardly grabbed her and she was looking at the giant spot on your face.

Whoops, looks like i forgot my tripcode!

>tfw too old to be getting handies behind greggs during lunchtime
where has the time gone lads

No you fucking Moron you aren't getting within 500 feet of the royal family fucking subhuman slav. You aren't royalty, you are a fucking peasent and human trash in their eyes. You ha'ent a drop of royal blood in you

Wassup

Why's Preuße changed his trip?

You're the guy in last thread talking about African genes and trolling right?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and explain. If you are British, not the people who built stonehenge 5000 years ago, but British, from Magna Carta to the Balfour Declaration of 1926, are Celto-Germanic. Check that post to see how it varies. From 30% Germanic to 70% Celtic, to 70% Germanic and 30% Celtic. It depends where in the country, but our ethnicity is Celto-Germanic.

No m8. You don't seem to understand. Read the paragraph above. Genetically, Brits are Germanic-Celtic. Your dad will have Germanic blood too, and "Anglos" aka Angles were Germanic too.

cos man's certi innit

>When you're such a non-country you're named after a budget supermarket

Alri fellow trips

And also, you would have Celtic/Germanic blood regardless of your parents. As long as they're born in the British Isles, or even North-Western Europe, you'd be Celto-Germanic.

What happened next? Did you fingerbang her?

>Arsenal

Haha fuck London.

what is this new thread full of niggers for

youtube.com/watch?v=EJMVe4Z9R5U&feature=youtu.be&fref=gc

>when you get knocked out a by a team of supermarket employees

have an (attention token) my fellow trip friends!

fucking anonymongs amirite

>not namefag master race
doing it wrong desu

There is a small elite of Franco-Norman aristocracy who have enslaved the Saxon and the Celt and prevent us from controlling our land. Look at our richest members of society, the citymen, the landed families, the media moguls, the politicians... They are all descended from/have ties to the Norman yoke. Awaken Saxons and Celts, rise up and free our peoples and our islands.

you know what you should do with that name yeah? but a banging donk on it.

>1. Settings
>2. Filter and post hiding
>3. Tick "filter and highlight specific threads/posts" and click "Edit"
>4. Tick "auto" and "hide" but leave boards blank
>5. Filter tripcodes "!xwLo.cMdSE" and " !!uROn1UwgJ+0" (for most secure method of removal per thread)
>6. "Save" & "Save settings"

Dad's Welsh/Irish, yeah I knew it was mix but my Dad in comparison to most brits has a lot more celtic in him than your average brit.

mate you've already been outed as a tranny today