Ask an Argie anything

Ask an Argie anything

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2017/05/10/norwegian-expand-new-airline-argentina/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00535.x/pdf
scielo.cl/pdf/chiljar/v72n2/at16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you please stop voting for commie's?

t. all of South America

no

is Argentina rich as France or like Poland?

On a scale of one to ten, how white are Argentinians?

Seriuously porra? Your country was ruined by communists. Stfu

like brazil is any better

How white are you? Pink nips, eye color?

I used to think it was a meme and then I saw this map and was like fuuuuu-

do you consider yourself white?

I'd say 9. We've still got some natives around.

what the fuck is an argie and why should I care

chilebin :D:D:d:D.dD:DDD

We are pretty much white. Though most of us are "italian-white"

But yeah. We are white

Yep. 75% italian 25% spanish

messi is a spaniard

you mad,black boy?

Nop. Though if you are rich then it's a great place for living

Don't care. As ñong as he plays with argentina in the world cup then he could be whatever he wants

>tfw we're going back to 1990s level poverty

Thanks a lot (((Macri))).

Fuck you, zurdo. Garra la palaaa

I dont get this "we wuz whitttte" meme. why do u even want to be white?? be proud of your own heritage and culture. The southern cone has such a big potential, make argentina great again.

What's the general consensus of the Falklands? Government meme or something you really care about?

gaticio sera una herramienta del ZOG pero hizo mas por nuestra democracia que todos los k juntos, capo

do you like chile?

No one really cares, it´s only demagogy... Those of us with some IQ understand they´re geopolitically relevant and (((they))) will never give up that kind of leverage willingly.

There´s some sense of pride because we were actually very close to thwart british taskforce, but we know we could have never won that conflict in the long run.

DESU, Argentina is a non-country, some really extense territory slightly inhabited by deeply indoctrinated and controlled population. As if we were only taking care of te land for whatever comes next.

I personally don't give a fuck.

But those who has a sick millenial national pride, would defenitively say they belong to us. Most of them are white trash, and the political parties use it for their own benefit. Smart people, don't care. In fact, smart people use it for thwir benefit. Ha ha

Should I buy this one next?

Well, our heritage is white... so yeah, we are proud of it :D

Red Pill me on Mate.

I've been living here for about 6 months now, in BA, and already noticed how many poor people there are - living on the streets. How do we solve this?

Doesn't matter. Most of them taste the same...

How does it feel knowing u soon will get some of that sweet norwegian air travel u pleb
businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2017/05/10/norwegian-expand-new-airline-argentina/

make Kristina the eternal dictator of Argentina

It's like tea. But you can re use the herbs. And you can share it with your friends. Like weed. But without the cool effects

here friend
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00535.x/pdf
scielo.cl/pdf/chiljar/v72n2/at16.pdf

>Argentina is a non-country, some really extense territory slightly inhabited by deeply indoctrinated and controlled population. As if we were only taking care of te land for whatever comes next.
What did you mean by this?
And what are you indoctrinated with?

PUTA

t.traitor

Meh, i dont have money for an airplane ticket :/

Get them some jobs.. i dunno. I dont care either

Are you still butthurt over islands that belonged to someone else before your country existed?

Is that a picture for ants???

Fuck you

Based best friend's son

Well that what worries me.
Get a job so I can get returns on my stocks!!

Nope. I don't give a fuck bout them.

how is your political scenario nowadays? Any chance of commies coming back to power?

btw greetings from the south, hermano

Hire me, pal

What kind of cup should I get, my girls half Argentinian and said I should go with the washable silicone ones, but the wood seems like the traditional stuff, but idk much about it, it looks like something I'd really enjoy.
Awesome, I'm browsing it rn

I hope no... but unfortunately you never know :(

Good.

To be honest I always thought you were just jungle monkeys but I was bored the other day and did a Google view of your country... not gonna lie it looks pretty comfy.

In other news, Norwegian will be opening a nonstop Gatwick Port Stanley route when hell freezez over which acording to my calculations should be any day now.

do you think argies and the brits can get back to being pals like we used to be during the world war era?

>the washable silicone ones