archive.is/luHlq
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=qYvqDqoYXMYright
linkedin.com/in/yoav-fromer-462401b9/?ppe=1
youtu.be/_IIuZgB6frY
twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S O O N

lmao, so wait. Antifa showed up in the thousands, barely met an actual protest to counter-protest, and are now attacking police all by themselves? I hope someone dies.

Hopefully police realize the alt right and pro whtie advocates are the good guys. We would never do such a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGzZ4SjFOLI

PEACE THROUGH VIOLENCE

By chanting whose streets, our streets, these people should be labeled separatists. They are trying to take over based on opinion. It sounds a lot like the confederacy.

That can't be real

Duhhh that was the plan all along, stage a rally, don't show up, antifa shows up, and then does what they usually do, chimp out and break everything

>winning

Never forget what Tay said about ANTIFA.

Antifa is funded by Soros NGOs. CNN is part of SoroCorp.

Really makes you wonder.

It is

I dont think you understand that the police are the rule of law keeping Good, God fearing god loving americans from blowing your fucking brains out.

I would lose tremendously, this isn't the 1917 Russia which was feudal, this isn't Weimar Germany where the only people who had guns were Farmers and Hunters, this is America.

>PEACE THROUGH VIOLENCE

Wew. Is this real life?

I was watching that funny bro this morning looking for chick.
is his periscope down? any good ones up?

a happening in a third world country? ye its nothing

Alt-left domestic terrorists.

it is

cnn.com/profiles/sara-ganim-profile

There's always some fash to bash. They didn't get to pretend they're storming Hitler's bunker, so they're settling for attacking cops instead.

archive.is/luHlq

>peace through violence
jesus fuck the mental gymnastics with just fucking 3 words
literally fried my peanuts

>LEFT TAKES OVER

War is peace

Odd, I have a similar motto.

>Antifa is funded by Soros NGOs
How did you learn this?

>nose
That nose.

I've been out this afternoon and am trying to catch up, can someone give me a pic related

WAR IS PEACE

HOLY SHIT ANTIFA IS THE BEGINNING OF NOD

Fox News literally just said the atmosphere is festival like and peaceful.

They admitted it a few times

thanks

WAR IS PEACE. Wait where have I seen this before. HMMMMM

We have reached peak insanity

>I would lose
C'mon man

Tango Echo 515.
Special Ops deployed.
IT'S HAPPENING.

Soon - Purification will come

Hero derp it's so cool guys, the capitalist corporate media is helping us look cool with a great photo-op!

Because the records have to be filed for donation purposes

Every single protest you see with raging lefties (ANTIFA, BAMN, and so on), is paid for by Soros

Nah. There is always something worse.

Piss flinging savages

THIS CANT BE TRUE. THE WASHINGTON POST SAID THEY'RE PAST THAT STAGE NOW

They are so dishonest, they can't even back their own movement with their own self image.

This should tell you everything about antifa, and similar groups.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>POSSIBLE HEROIN OVERDOSE IN ANTIFA/LEFTIST COUNTERPROTEST CROWD
Who would've thought having all these degenerate faggots in one place would cause this? Color me surprised.

What and where is the source of these records?

>I hope someone dies.
The cops need to kill as many as possible. Antifa/anti-whites want those cops dead anyway.

I cannot tell who is who in this

>it's real

This.

People need to see that they can't help but be violent.

is that the betitted slag of boston antifa? quinn or what was it?

Thanks to this, the public is just about primed to swallow the redpill on Charlottesville: that Unite The Right was a peaceful, lawful rally/protest and the vast majority of the attendees were not "nazis", but the paramilitary terrorist organization AntiFa came to attack it.

Heather Heyer was not some innocent victim of terrorism, but a criminal who died trying to hurt people, at the hands of one of the people she was trying to hurt. She was participating in a terrorist operation to blockade the routes of retreat from the rally, so the peaceful protesters could be brutalized as they tried to leave.

James Alex Fields was surrounded and attacked by AntiFa, left no path of escape but through their crowd. He was terrified and trying to save his own life, not trying to hurt anyone. He can be seen moderating his speed to give people time to get out of the way, until his car was struck from behind one more time and he panicked and stepped on the gas.

Can you link some evidence or proof? This is very interesting

>getting knocked out by some overweight slob

GLASS-JAWED WHITEY

Ah, the good old kkk no show for a riot and let the bribed cops take the beating from paid democrat protestors.

Good show.

Both sides' physical appearance is so equally revolting here that I cannot tell who is who

they just hitting each other

Maybe this is all we need to do: Make up false right-wing "rallies" that nobody will actually attend, let the left wing shitlords show up and destroy themselves.

Yep. The race war is definitely here.

Cops support law and order, thus they're fascists.

wha-why do they let them block streets, denying other people the right to freedom of travel. They are violating the law, and we need to make it a federal offence to interfere or block any road as an attack on Interstate commerce.

Alpha up Trump, well I guess posting here is dead now so it doesnt matter anymore T_T

>Yoav Fromer
Pure coincidence strikes again!

they all look like degenerates so who cares

Yes. Free speech rally was a short affair and ended without trouble several hours ago. Lefty protestors stayed and are now attacking the police attempting to disperse them.

Remember remember the 25th of December.

youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE

So it's okay for Antifa to wear masks to avoid the consequences of their actions, but if the other side does it, it's wrong.

>Peace through Violence
>Virginity through Rape
>Prosperity through waste

Though one interesting things, getting antifa gear is easy off the net and so is their flags, would the ultimate PsyOp be to dress up as antifa and then bash the shit out of a CNN reporter while ranting about how intolerant you are of their tolerance?

yup.
shilled a war vs russia
failed.
shilling a civil war in america.
failed.

they're traitors.
if you see them kill em on sight.

So policemen shoot negroes but not antifa whiteys?

bunch of cucks man

my absolute nigga
listening to youtube.com/watch?v=qYvqDqoYXMYright now
fucking excellent taste man

Milo has been doing that for years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS FUCKING REAL

I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANTIFA INSTALLS A FUCKING DICTATOR AND THE STUPID "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE CALLED ANTIFASCISM" SAYING TURNS OUT TO BE 100% ON POINT IM GOING TO BE SALTY AS FUCK

yes. 100 guys. a mix of cuckservatives and libertarians, or Alt Right guys pretending those are their views, which are easy to mimmick

Antifa will scream "those aren't republicans! Those are NAZIS!!" and we'll be like

"um, escuse me, my grandpa fought the Nazis and I'm an American who loves the consistution and the police! are you crazy????"

>mfw this is all part of the plan

>Seeking peace through violence

linkedin.com/in/yoav-fromer-462401b9/?ppe=1
>lecturer at Tel Aviv University
hmmmm

Welcome to "best" timeline. Time is a strange thing. You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to be.

youtu.be/_IIuZgB6frY

It would be better just to make 'KKK/Nazi Love Rally" that no one shows up too. Then just let all the left converge and waste thousands of the cities dollars in repairs and police.

NOPE. You're a fucking fag retard, dude.

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN, OMFG!

uhh, no, both heather hayer and james alex fields were actors that staged an event. no one died.

its all staged fool

I thought a large portion of the fine from the Volkswagen scandal went to these lefty groups under obama and lynch?

>War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength
We're already at this point huh.

You haven't seen nuthin' yet.

Police dispatch now on 'chanel 7'
Scanner quiet

Ominous

The KKK have less than 3000 members. Get off my board shill nigger.

haha evil nazi btfo, fuck drumpf

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

Well those streets are public property. So I guess it's their street.

Kellogg's Funds BAMN/AN-TIFA.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

But NOD are cooler than those fags

YOU LOVE THE CONSTITUTION? YOU RACIST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

this is a psyop, in case some of you are too daft to realise it.